Good luck building muscle with just climbing you fa-

>Good luck building muscle with just climbing you fa-

Attached: tumblr_ncqdggAlcd1sjajelo1_1280~01.jpg (504x668, 55K)

Puked

Popeye mode. Prob destroys his annoying gf's pussy just by fingering the shit out of it.

There go the rest of your pathetic gains

Attached: Alex Honnold 04.jpg (578x692, 31K)

At least don't look like a twink

dyel in shirt mode

Picks her up like a bowling ball

Wtf those colllarbones

mad pump after our new speed record bra

Attached: swole.jpg (1024x805, 148K)

He didn't build that only by climbing. Or maybe he did, I'm not familiar with his personal journey. But I know if he lifted, he got the strength required much more easily than just climbing.
Don't be retarded, he's not doing it for aesthetics. He's doing for the climbing itself. You need low body mass and a lot of forearm strength. Why do fuckbois always think their priorities are also other people's priorities?

>annoying gf
If only that. In Free Solo she's shown to be a leeching cunt.
>Gives him her number because he is popular
>Begs Alex to take her climbing
>He does
>He fucks his shit up twice because she didn't pay enough attention to belay him correctly
>Forces him to do normie shit he hates, then berates him for disliking it
>Pressures him to buy a house for them (her) with only his own money
This dude should've just stayed in his van or told the THOT to fuck off.

lmao she destroyed his back (and life)

I hated that bitch so fucking much. Alex is too autistic to know better.

free soloing blank granite big walls is much more about skill than any strength program will ever give you, the first thing he needs for his goals is a lot of climbing practice, this doesn't leave a lot of time to spare in the weight room.
I highly doubt he does much training besides hangboarding and climbing indoors.

I don't give a shit what his priorities are, his physique looks like shit and no amount of crying from your bitch ass is gonna change that

That's why I said she was annoying. She's cute but holy fuck she's literally poison for his lifestyle. Couldn't stand her after a minute of her getting screentime.

what means "fa-"?

Absolutely, but we're not talking about his success, we're talking about the muscle he's built. Surely you need technique the most but the physique is also important when you want to be top
By the way, isn't he like the cream of the crop? Why would anyone think he's a representative of his group?
He does look like trash indeed. But he's not training for aesthetics, so it's irrelevant. And he absolutely looks 100 times better than someone who doesn't train

He's actually pretty weak and quite far from elite at sport climbing and bouldering.
He's known because of crazy big walls achievements, but it's quite a small niche within climbing.

From what I heard he do want to focus a bit more on sport climbing and getting fitter nowadays.

I doubt you can be weak and have a body like that. Maybe weak in a sense that he can't squat 4 plates or something but he must have insane muscular endurance and strength if he can pull his bodyweight with a finger or two.

>not posting Magnus Midtbo

Attached: ab10d9cf-ce07-4f64-9c52-07cb9cec0bd2.jpg (1100x733, 114K)

>his physique looks like shit

Unsurprisingly, he is vegan

dyel

Fucking gigachad right there but his date from the last video was ugly af. If someone with his face, body, charisma and fame has to date something like that, fucking hell it's over for me.
Also I wanna fuck his qt sister.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-13-38-00.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

of course
I'm saying "weak" as in compared to elite athletes; "weak" as his fitness level is achievable with a desk job and a family.
Still miles above most people and I bet he could deadlift decent weight without ever training for it.

can't wait for this retarded goblin vegan to fall off of a cliff

I didn't find her ugly, still pretty cute, but magnus would seem way out of her league for sure.
Quite a step down for sure. pic related.

Attached: sashiggydiggy.jpg (1000x667, 417K)

If he does then at least he's out of the relationship

*Dies

5Head

Attached: 5Head.png (480x480, 107K)

disgusting skeleton

Lmao, he looks like an NPC villager from Fable.

I was sickened by her, they tried to make her seem caring with some corny lines about how much she cares, but it was blatantly obvious she is a leech actively trying to change what made Alex successful while trying to get him to provide her with an easy lifestyle.

>Good luck building muscle with just climbing you fa-
>insterts picture of someone with no muscle mass

Attached: 1535650761370.jpg (387x420, 48K)

>If someone with his face, body, charisma and fame has to date something like that, fucking hell it's over for me.
Have you considered that he just likes her enough that her 5head doesn't matter to him?

Dumb shit whypipo do

God I hate this faggot.

His soft puppy eyes and temperament. Pretentious cunt.

post saido chesto

>ggot

kek, now i see it as well

Attached: 1491685909475.png (360x390, 136K)

maybe its just because relationships dont work like incels believe they do

She's basically the devil and he's too much of an autist to notice.

Attached: Titanic_sized_Snatch.jpg (500x309, 180K)

>God I hate this faggot.
>His soft puppy eyes and temperament.
T S U N D E R E
S
U
N
D
E
R
E

imagine how good his physique would look if he lifted, too

if you already look like shit + have bad genetics you might as well lift instead of making excuses

hnnng....oof...hnnngggAAaaaaAAAAAAAARGH!

he literally looks like this, I don't wanna climb, brahs

Attached: climber.jpg (482x600, 29K)

had to google this

>In his report, he said, “I had run up the route Godzilla 5.9 to put up a top-rope for my girlfriend and her family. At the last second her parents asked us to hang their rope instead of ours. I didn’t think about it, but their rope was a 60 m and mine was a 70 m. I was climbing in approach shoes and everyone was chatting at the base—super casual, very relaxed. As I was lowering, we ran out of rope a few meters above the ground and my belayer accidentally let the end of the rope run through her brake hand and belay device. I dropped a few meters onto pretty gnarly rocks, landing on my butt and side and injuring my back a bit (compression fracture of two vertebrae).”

She literally dropped him.

I don't share your opinion but i laughed my ass off, thanks

Watch the documentary.. she's annoying as hell and just comes off as a really fake bitch.

Oh my God I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that shit.

He’s a blue pilled simp

Nah man, I think he genuinely doesn't know better because he is autistic and was socially starved. Jimmy Chin said he got his first hug at 23 and didn't know how to do it, so he grabbed around you and tapped your back with his fingers. His fucking friends should tell him though, I can't believe they didn't notice that she is such an insufferable leech.

dude should take up wrestling. like imagine you take a shot, he sprawls, you're on hands and knees, and THAT hand grabs your taint to pull you forward as he scoots behind. absolutely not to be resisted. and the wrist control, unbreakable, he would dominate in the ties

Sorry, a small correction: He doesn't have autism, but aspergers

Is there anything more useless/gross than a skinny muscular guy?

t. powershitter

t. fatty

Fa is first ascent

Basically OP means you cant get a good physique by just doing first ascents, you have to go out and do a bunch of routes made by other people as well

he can puncture her womb with that shit

he's a self-described feminist.