/FPH/ - final solution edition

/FPH/ - final solution edition

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-0356302.png (1433x1182, 306K)

Based and redbanded

Attached: 1565988804607.jpg (1028x1283, 359K)

Attached: 1564756245775.jpg (750x742, 153K)

200 IQ

I unironically support this plan.

Attached: 1564866151623.jpg (866x773, 168K)

y tho? fatties make the best powerlifters

Okay bloatard

Attached: 1565169477700.jpg (480x480, 47K)

is this going to be government funded

Attached: 1567053709911.png (496x508, 156K)

It caught onto us, human men just want to fuck slimy lardbuckets

Attached: 1.png (604x1180, 984K)

It will pay for itself. The dead fatties will be used to make lamp oil or something that can be sold to recoup costs.

Attached: 1565996355367.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

>be someone like the rock
>get redbanded
>slay hamplanets in the arena for the rest of your life.

im with her on this one.
in my country they let a fat dude ride a rollercoaster and the guy ended up flying away because he was too fat to the safety
its a win win situation, they get what they want, and so do us

how about human soaps made from their lard

Attached: i-cant-help-the-way-i-feel.jpg (357x500, 38K)

i would gladly accept a big tax increase if that means 600 lbs gladiators fighting to death on those little scooters

>keeping the general public safe from our fatness
Well, yeah, no one wants to be killed by a 150kg mass of blubber falling from the sky.

It's inherently unclean. Only acceptable use is for the rest of the fat people in the camps.

Attached: 1566469406807.jpg (735x831, 174K)

Man after eating well for so long sweets like cake and stuff don't even taste that good to me. My parents eat paleo so I do too by extension. Sweets make me feel sluggish after a while and they don't benefit my health at all.
But cherry and blueberry pies are my weakness. Also copious amounts of apple cider in the fall. Other than that I really prefer not to eat sweets.

There are so many good ways to make fun of fat people but that unorginal 16 y/o edgy wall of text is a perfect example of how Jow Forums quickly becomes more and more dogshit

I remember seeing something similar at Alton Towers as a kid
>In the line for Air
>Fatty cant lock the seat in place because too fat
>Ride is delayed while they think of solution
>Out of nowhere employee comes out and starts pushing down on the safety harness
>Basically jumping into the push to get it down
>Nothing
>He gets out a weird key that I've never seen before and uses it to lock the harness in place
Surely it couldn't have been safe? Why do fats do shit like this?

>Making fatties wash themselves with other fatty's fat soap
metal

Attached: 1546474259065.jpg (343x525, 36K)

Indeed

Attached: 1566681926018.jpg (976x649, 122K)

Harry Potter fans are the worst. It's like they never grew up out of their >MUH WIZARDS phase.

The lefties that compare things to Harry Potter are the worst type of lefties. I can get on with most people but when they start comparing Voldemort to Trump etc it makes me want to put a bullet in my brain and ascend to the ethereal realms.

Attached: 1565165990447.png (680x680, 291K)

Oh how wrong you are.
It's not that they never grew up out of their >MUH WIZARDS phase. It's just them never growing up in general. They most likely never read anything else either.
Bunch of fucking retards. Oh god how I hate them.
Being a 30yo fatfuck who makes and takes "WHAT HOUSE WOULD YOU END UP IN???!!!! :P :D :D :P" quizzes on facebook is something they should be ashamed of, yet they are proud instead.
Jesus
fucking
chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist
they are so ignorant, limited, retarded, annoying, cringe, fucking faggots

Attached: 1565170437637.jpg (600x731, 93K)

Exactly, fucking hate them.

I have a couple people on Facebook back from high school who are still obsessed with H*rry P*tter. The worst part is seeing them go to that HP themepark and act like 5 year old retards.

Listen, it was a good book, but just a fucking book.

Yellow/orange bander here

Honestly I'm down for this, if I don't need to worry about bills and my mortgage I'd be totally down for a predetermined mealplan and limitless exercise

Honestly it's embarassing. It makes me laugh though because for some reason they think that they're counter-culture when in fact they're the very essence of mainstream. I'm going to stop now because I get too angry about it and I don't want to be stressed out but basically fuck fat lefties and fuck harry potter.

Unfortunately people nowadays have no real incentive to grow up. Some retain the mentallity of a child or teen into their adulthood and further. The worst thing is, just like children do, they think themselves intelligent, sensible, and reasonable; oblivious to the fact that they are infantile shitmunchers.
I often say that we need a war, a catastrophe, a plague, or something. Either that, or eugenics.

I feel you bröther

Attached: 1566129204884.png (500x732, 126K)

>I often say that we need a war, a catastrophe, a plague, or something.
What's the old adage?
Hard times make strong men.
Strong men make good times.
Good times make weak men.
Weak men make hard times.

Times are good right now. No wonder our men are weak. We haven't had anything to collectively combat or fix or do as a nation in a long time and we have a bunch of fighting aged men with nothing to fight for. Something is bound to pop off soon, and it's not James.

And I hope something does. For the good of the west.

most lifters are yellow or orange?? wtf??

I really hope something does.
People are too idle, too ignorant, and too self-centered and self-conceited. Look at the "memesters" who keep talking about suicide and "inner demons" even though they refer to one failed relationship, a difficult homework at school, or the need to get off their pamperred ass of their high horse and go to work and actually do something.
People have it too good nowadays, they grew weak and lazy. The majority of people is too ignorant and dumb to think beyond 3 days into the future, as such they lack any vision, any real goal, purpose in life. An EVENT is needed in order to create the GROUND ZERO for their growth and bettrement.
However, considering that the majority of population has IQ below 100, around the 95 mark, this all amounts to an empty wishing and idle talking.
Humanity as a whole is doomed to extinction because we do not properly maintain the health of our race.

Attached: 1566445520311.jpg (908x3550, 440K)

Attached: D73CE028-B32B-4847-A7E5-83B40312CE5D.gif (400x200, 1.6M)

>Listen, it was a good book,
"No!"

>fattie mobility scooter jousting

I don't think we're doomed to extinction. I've never liked the /doomer/ mindset. But I think it's important to note that most of the population is retarded, so they need their thinking done for them. I generally think that's why the church rose to power, why the jews control the media, and why leftism has become more prominent. Foregoing having to think and having it done for you is sadly the norm and not the exception because it's easier and more immediately pleasurable.
But I think that once times get tough we'll have to band together as one nation, as one people, as ones of a similar mindset to combat that which is perceived as bad to us. Our survival instincts will kick in and we'll all have to collectively think similarly just to live to the next generation. The retards will need to shut up and grab a gun, so to speak. And that is where we'll see a turning point for the next couple generations and the cycle will repeat once again.
It's a circle of life in a way.

>Good times make weak men.
>Weak men make hard times.
This is where we are right now, we're experiencing the wilful erosion of freedom of speech and the destruction of women and the family unit.

I think we're getting close to something awful happening, I've been expecting a man made plague, or some false flag war, but I dunno.

I’m bulking up to yellow band territory at sub 15% body fat so I can slay fatties, I’ll look for you on the field

Religion would be a lot better if people were taught why the teachings are so valuable and true to real life. I feel like every religious person I talk to can repeat the bible and say that it's true, but they can't understand why it's a positive thing applicable to a societal level.

If you have a healthy body fat level or can pass a PT test you can opt out. Or you can become a national celebrity slaughtering fat people for sport or love TV. I see no downside.

Attached: 1566575756579.jpg (720x865, 109K)

>But I think that once times get tough we'll have to band together as one nation, as one people, as ones of a similar mindset to combat that which is perceived as bad to us.

Isn't this the what (((they))) have been moving towards for a while now? I read onlin eall the time about how there is going to be a staged alien invasion using advanced technologies in order to consolidate the world under one super-state.

Whilst the idea of one cohesive human race on the surface sounds great, I don't think I could bare the thought of a world without true diversity. I hate all this open borders bullshit. It's just an excuse for corporate McDonalds fuckheads to transform every culture into Mcdonalds culture. I've been to SE Asia a few times and whilst their culture is mainly intact they're all desperately trying to become the west and sometimes it barely felt like I was abroad at all. When everywhere becomes the same, you'll never truly experience another culture again. I just want every country to be Nationalist as fuck so everywhere you go is different and new.

Goign by the bilderbergs, they're opting towards a one world order, they don't care about the weak and those born below them. The shitty thing is there's no real way to catch up to them, they've raised the barrier of entry pretty fuckin high.

A good solution is to disallow using public healthcare if you're in the red/orange range. Something like 80% of healthcare costs in total are from heart disease and diabetes, both largely preventable. If you want to pay for it yourself with private, sure, it's your money. But by cutting them out of the public system we will save literally HUNDREDS of billions of dollars per year.

WE HAVE OUR GLADIATORS

Attached: 1559300751763.jpg (192x264, 65K)

You're fucking right I don't care

Nooo no no no that's not what I mean. The idea of a single collective race is not what I'm after and I abhor the idea of one. By "come together" I mean on a more individual scale - each nation or culture fighting to preserve their own. As hard as it's been meme'd, a place for every race will preserve the beauty of each one.
Except for Israel. Fuck Israel. The Palestinians should get their land back. Fuckin jews.

I agree with you user, I tried explaining this to a table of zoomers in the pub last week after too much vodka and they all just thought I was a racist.

The Italian thought I was telling him to go back to Italy and it all got a bit weird.

based.

Plato said something along the lines of "if you can see the truth of the era, nobody will fucking believe you"

Normies just won't get it. And I'm pretty much a zoomer too.
Hopefully they'll understand in due time

Attached: 1547489872731.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-204609__01.jpg (1080x1439, 342K)

Maybe we are just turbo-autists and it's us not seeing the truth who the fuck knows. I just enjoy seeing and experiencing new stuff.

A classic example is how in England at least, I can go down the street and enjoy some bomb-ass Thai food. So tasty is this Thai food that it was better than the actual Thai food I had in Thailand, which dampened the experience for me a little.

Iam 112KG on 1,90m how fucked iam i and can anyone fix me, ill start with a easy question:
What should i eat today after work when i will get hungry?

checked and based
>eugenics
Ah eugenics. I don’t know why we as people think we are above breeding for selected traits just because we can make blog posts. I guess it comes from the “everybody is born equal” unicorn and rainbows shit we’re indoctrinated with.

>James isn’t going to pop off soon
I couldn’t find anything of a death on bing, but wasn’t he dying of kidney failure at the end of last year?

This post is fucking retarded, I just feel like you should know that. But I'll help you anyway because I'm bored.

112Kg at 6'2 really isn't that bad. Are you trying to put on weight or lose weight? Are you already lifting weights or are you just trying to change your body through diet alone?

That's not the kind of fatties they're talking about.

>no downside
This. I could pass a PT test, but I almost would rather put on a bit more muscle and enter the arena. What should my gladiator name and costume be, /fph/?

I have some weights at home i could start doing somthing with a curl bar and a pench press thingy, i mainly want to loose it thru diet because i dont really have time to go to the gym or something (turning 21 this sunday)

all i know is there's a big club and i want in. I'd kill to be part of the elite, the normies are the guys who shit shit like this and haes and the increasing insurance costs and think "this is fine". They already forgot about epstein, pizza gate and the la shooting.

BMIs would cause healthy strong people to be categorized.

>i mainly want to loose it thru diet because i dont really have time to go to the gym or something (turning 21 this sunday)
if you "don't have time for the gym" then you certainly dont have the wilpower to kep weight off.

i could do gym stuff at home i dont understand why you should go the the gym, iam already 15kg down btw.

Attached: rbch_02231.png (480x400, 8K)

Based and Tyler Durdenpilled

Ok so first of all:
>really have time to go to the gym or something
You do, it takes an hour out of your day.
Second, you'll need to accept that without the proper equipment or access to a gym its unlikely you'll get an aesthetic body or great results (atleast not quickly).

With that out of the way if you want to lose weight through diet it's extremely easy if you're not a complete mong (sorry but I think you are indeed a mong).

>Buy some scales from Amazon to weigh all your food
>Work out a high protein 1800 calorie diet (pic related is my cutting diet)
>Weigh yourself
>Eat nothing but this, not even a bag of crisps or a chocolate bar or a cookie or anything else. You only eat this.
>Weigh yourself a week later
>Have you lost weight? If yes, carry on until you stop losing weight, then reduce calorie intake by 100.
>Have you gained weight? Reduce calorie intake by 200 until you lose weight.

That's how simple it is to lose weight. Chuck a good calisthenic routine on top of this and you'll see the weight fly off.

Attached: sample diet.png (1483x386, 39K)

The point is if you're making up reasons to not go to the gym, filling your time with bullshit and you "just want to cut down" you will not make it. In ten twenty years from now you'll be a fat or skinny fat piece of shit wondering "how could I let my life be like this". HIIT cardio, and weight lifting is the only way to stay in shape, it';s a lifestyle change, and you're not gonna get there just yo-yoing weight.

>everywhere nationalist as fuck
>everywhere different and new
This, but also you are allowed to invade places and take them over because their culture is worse than yours.

This is the best solution. Not sure about 80% though, old people use the most healthcare, yes?

How do you quantify culture though?

>what should I eat today
LESS

You seem like you're very autistic so ill just trust you with the 1,8k cal diet
>Buy some scales from Amazon to weigh all your food
i have a scale is normally use for amphetamine can i use this?

I ate 2500cal worth of KFC yesterday evening.

There are aliens that believe in borders.

>i have a scale is normally use for amphetamine can i use this?
Yes if anything it'll be more accurate.
>I ate 2500cal worth of KFC yesterday evening.
You won't make it

what

>2.5k cal from kfc
>when really it's probably 3k with fast food fuckery
>probably used 500 cal condiments and dipping sauces too
enjoy becoming a permanent fixture of these threads in a few years.

fast then. Also, as other anons said, you have time to go to the gym, you’re just doing other things instead. Instead of watching rick and morty reruns go to the gym. Or do body weight exercises during tv or whatever. I’ll squeeze in a bunch of pushups through my work day because I have a desk job.

Every culture is worse than yours.

I will completely cut the Fast Food and Soft drinks from now on, only Water (switching from fizzy to non fizzy and back so it dosent get boring).
I will just eat nothing today evening because you fags didnt suggest anything and meat with a girl instead (this isnt made up)
I will buy mor chemical drugs because they supress hunger unlike weed wich makes me hungry af.
Before i start going to the gym iam trying to reach 100KG and i will be doing 2x 10 Curls and as much pushups as i can a day.

I got a plan, now i just gotta stick to it, thank you.
(also iam living in Germany for anyone caring)

There are aliens, that believes in borders. In other words, there are aliens that wants to see white people get with white people and black people with black.

the epitome of ngmi

Good? In my post I was referring to genuine aliens from outer space.

You don't need to cut anything out, just make sure you eat less than you normally do. Protein rich foods satiate you more like eggs. Cut out weed, don't fuck with chems to surpress hunger. Go to the gym now, not later, not when you cut, now, lifting burns more calories along with your diet changes. DO NOT REWARD YOURSELF FOR DOING GOOD AT THE GYM WITH JUNK.

>soft drinks
Fructose is a poison the effects of which take years to manifest. I’d cut out sweets over fast food if it’s one or the other, but even at fancy restaurants nothing will be as healthy as what you cook for yourself.

As am I. Everyone believes we have a creator. What if, our creator was an alien and we were separated from other races to ensure we grew with our own in group? It's an idea closer to our original purpose than most would like to believe. The current state of affairs are done by the aliens trying to make us into a NWO as a brown sea of a genetic mess.

Some aliens might unite the world, but while ensuring whites grow with whites, blacks with blacks, etc with etc.

Our current trajectory would see everyone mixed.

Attached: saHHFlw.jpg (1075x829, 308K)

i never really eat sweets i think my major Problem is not shopping for food -> never having anything at home -> going to MCd or KFC because its close and has open after 20h(everything else closes here at 20h)when hunger strikes.

wow

iam going to show you fag

>What if, our creator was an alien and we were separated from other races to ensure we grew with our own in group?
But what benefit would this have be to an alien race? I think you're right in that growing with our own group is the most beneficial for us, but I don't see why an alien would want this unless they created with the sole purpose of forming different cultures.

I hope you do. Take my advice and follow a strict diet, create your own discipline and stop being a fat cunt.

Perhaps if we stuck with our original cultures we would evolve into their states. Can't happen when our genes don't mix.

Cant i lift at home?

Don't do drugs, they hold you back. Even weed. Reduced lung capacity means less oxygen to your muscles and brain. It also does subtle damage to the mind.

It's understandable you like to invoke feelings and experience them because it's only natural, but as someone who went ham on exploiting his body's natural pleasure responses, if you do it too much, they break and you feel nothing. Don't break yourself.

Obviously, if we evolved to their level they'd probably expand their own cultures. Again, if people are deviating from that evolutionary path because of (((them))) then it destroys the opportunity.

Yeah, just don't miss a work out, thing is you'd need enough weight to lift at home, and I doubt you have 6 45, 20, and 10 pound plates, and oly bar lying around, let alone a bench or a cage.