FATS LISTEN UP

drink kefir. stop drinking soda. heal your gut to see real fat loss. get those positiveb bacteria partying or whatever. will help digestion. also lift until sweat pours into your eyes.

Attached: polish-kefir3.jpg (202x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbix3hDLFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3aj1LgNTjA
youtube.com/watch?v=aHJpJ23iaSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how much kefir a day?

until failure

Attached: mfwcat.jpg (200x178, 10K)

Gut bugs are a wonderful thing of the body

Attached: kefir.jpg (550x819, 81K)

based and slavpilled

Kombucha. All day, e'ry day. If you're trying to break that soda habit, kombucha is a great substitute. Carbonated like soda, and wide variety of flavors. Hell, they have soda flavored kombucha, for that matter (I've seen cola, root beer, lemon-lime, and even Dr. Pepper flavor). Gotta be careful of added sugars with some brands. I stick with GT.

please don't call them gutbugs, you make it sound like aids

ok, gut worms, does that make it better?

poop fairies

One glass a day right before going to bed.

I love that shit, but I'm pretty sure drinking a shitton of any milkbased product every day will make you fat af.

intestine niggers

Attached: 1566692474956.jpg (720x720, 40K)

Nonsense, take cobalt. (cobalt chloride)

Nigger bugs.

failure of what?

i really want to try this but unsure of the taste and also have heartburn probs, is it super acidic?

Kefir zawsze spoko user, jak tam odblokowałeś już qt GF?

I drink this shit eveyday but its 1e50 for 500gr, quite expensive

O kefirek. Mniamki

Kombucha and kefir are acidic. Anything fermented is probably acidic.

Yogurt is basic.

Make way for the greatest of all time

Attached: 3617---Yakult-Original-bottle.jpg (2000x2671, 1.31M)

This, he probably take poz loads so often they've filled up his gut.

Unproven mom-science

Filling up my mason jar I use for culturing milk gives me about 500ml.

It's way more shocking than kefir is, that's for sure.

165lbs on GOMAD. Stop eating a pizza + 3 double cheeseburgers a day and blaming the weight gain on milk.

It's literally free to make if you get 30g of grains from ebay or something which is about $8.

no we actually want this kind of microbacteria in our guts.

Kefir is extremely based and redpilled.

k well you love your mom, don't you?

Liver

>2000+ year old drink
>mom science

Getting the joke

Exactly, how do you think it keeps getting passed down?

ah fuck you're right
Still going to drink mommy's milkies though

I drink so much kefir they call me kefir sutherland.

Yes but I don't go to her for nutritional advice

Last weekend I bought Greek yogurt for the first time in my life. It was good shit. Today I bought Quark for the first time but I'll try it tomorrow as breakfast. I saw Kefir in the shop today. I will buy some next time I go shops.

Attached: 1553441006207.jpg (1024x1013, 135K)

>drink kefir. stop drinking soda. heal your gut to see real fat loss. get those positiveb bacteria partying or whatever. will help digestion. also lift until sweat pours into your eyes.
>imagine drinking processed kefir
>imagine drinking kefir from pasteurizoed milk
>imagien thinking there's any bacteria there alive when you buy it
You people are so fucking stupy its almost funny

You should. She constructed your whole body from things that she ate, which dictates your optimal diet for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbix3hDLFs

The milk is pasteurised then the lactobacillus grows from the lactose you brainlet. It's not pasteurised again after

>being this much of a cuc.k to The White Lab Coat to disregard old-age wisdom.

>The milk is pasteurised then the lactobacillus grows from the lactose you brainlet. It's not pasteurised again after
I know you moron, pasteurized milk is horrible for your health, do you really think a food that goes bad in 2 days out of the frigde is the same FOR YOUR BODY as one that takes months to rot?
Do you think they give a shit if feces and pus gets in pasteurized milk? They dont

>pasteurized milk is horrible for your health
why
>do you really think a food that goes bad in 2 days out of the frigde is the same FOR YOUR BODY as one that takes months to rot?
you think there's a significant change in the nutritional composition of pasteurized and raw milk?
there is, but it's insignificant, that's also not the difference that is actually the objective of pasteurization you retard
>Do you think they give a shit if feces and pus gets in pasteurized milk? They dont
I have never gotten sick from consuming pas teurized dairy, all milk is controlled for pus content, which b tw all milk has, you fucking idiot.

True. Milk, much like you, is very pussy.

I know it's good and all but god the taste is awful. I try to drink it as cold as possible because of that but it's still a pain and I will tolerate pretty much everything for fitness, so I only drink it when on a hard cut

If youre trying to lose weight dont do this, its a shot of pure sugar

I'm drinking 250 to 500ml daily, so one or two large glasses

Been doing this for a couple of weeks now and I think the results are there but I still feel constipated as fuck from time to time

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3aj1LgNTjA

Is that a Bazinga theory shirt

holy shit, quark looks based as fuck. how have I not looked into it before

Attached: chrysippus happy.png (282x337, 373K)

based and redpilled polski kefir z krasnegostawu najlepszy jakis istnieje

>fermented milk
You are like a little baby. Watch this

Attached: high liver.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

wtf is that?

Fermented lamb liver. I'm making another batch now but I'm fasting at the moment so I can't taste it

GUYS IT'S BEEN ALMOST 5 DAYS SINCE I HAD SODA! IT'S SO DAMN HARD BUT I...I THINK I CAN DO IT! BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE, GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY!

Attached: Goku_DBZ_Ep_93_007.png (643x1362, 1.08M)

It's been almost 5 days since I ate anything
You can't handle my energy, traveller.

AWW YEAH KEEP TALKING TO ME! I THINK IT'S WORKING!

Attached: GokuSpiritBombFrieza02.png (1280x718, 876K)

I've been doing 30 minutes of hiit on top and I want to die for hours afterwards
My energy would kill you, traveller. You can't handle my energy. My energy isn't fit for a beast, let alone a man

THANK YOU MY FRIEND! IF I CAN LAST ANOTHER 4 MINUTES I'LL HAVE REACHED DAY 5! I-I FEEL LIKE I'M ON THE CUSP OF SOMETHING GREAT, BOTH VAST AND TERRIFYING! BUT IF I CAN GET A LITTLE MORE I'LL EVEN LET YOU KISS MY WIFE!

Attached: GokuSuperSpiritBomb.png (637x686, 190K)

>KISS MY WIFE
god fucking damn it gokek go back to /a/

Tell you what, last for another 2 days and I'll give you the honour of kissing your wife
Last 2 weeks and I go to second base

just wanted to say that kefir is Based and Redpilled

shut the fuck up retard
if you got nothing relevant to post then stop replying to my posts, brainlet ass faggot

>white people

>milk is $2 per gallon
>kefir is $5 per liter
I want to brehs, but it's just too expensive. I've tried it before and I love it.

Yeah, it's just not worth it.

what about water kefir?

youtube.com/watch?v=aHJpJ23iaSc
Well, you have to be white to do that. Nigger meat is infested with parasites, so you need to burn it and drown it in a fuckton of spice to make it palatable

do you guys make your own yogurt right?

no wonder you whites are getting cucked at every turn lmao, you weird sick fucks can't cook for shit

Go eat your chicken fried in onions oil, nigger

go suck on my fermented cock you fucking retarded faggot

>t. chink

Get kefir grains and make it yourself. You might even be able to find somewhere near you who will just give you some

I dont get the idea of it lasting forever
dont the grains lose power after a while? there nothing that last forever in nature, or does the grains multiply?

>lactose free.
What kind of nigger are you ?

pasteurized ...
You do know what that means, right?

I'll eat and enjoy almost anything. This stuff is disgusting. Maybe it was just the particular brand though.

Sposob, w jaki piszesz, jest troche cringe'owy, gosciu
Based

>lose power
Lmao, you twit
The "grains" are basically colonies of the bacteria that that turn milk into kefir. They feed on lactose, which is why it's safe for lactose intolerant >people to drink. Some of them end up in the end product, which is why unpasteurised kefir (not necessarily from unpasteurised milk though) can help cure lactose intolerance. The bulk of them stay on the grain though.
Bacteria also have the ability to, if they find themselves in a situation where they can't survive, ditch pretty much every metabolic process and shrink down into a spore that can last virtually forever and "survive" (because they can't really be classified as alive at that point) under extremely harsh conditions. That spore is also able to turn back into the bacteria when the conditions are survivable again

wogule krincz to byc polakie

based kefit scientist

chuja

you don't look like you lift

To add on to the kefir scientist, they actually become too "powerful" after a while. They start multiplying really fast and it starts to become a nuisance which is why most people will give you some for free if you're nearby. You can eat the excess or just toss them. 2 Tablespoons will become 5 really quick.

If you buy it you're a sucker, end of the story. They add sugar and maybe pasteurize it (a sick joke pasteurizing a probiotic) since their first goal is to make money and most people need their sugar to drink anything. Real kefir will have a lower carb amount because the grains feed off the lactose and store bought kefir usually has the same listed sugar amount.

It does take time straining it though. That's the only downside. Get the grains either locally or buy 2tbs from Ebay or something. Don't get the powder. It's basically the benefits of raw milk without the cost.

it's been talked about for years on Jow Forums, so i dunno

where to buy good quality kefir
im afraid of getting some off amazon

tobie do pizdy

??

back to wykop

twoja stara

my old Polish grandma told me to drink a glass of Kefir just after waking up

Attached: 57398680_2182634768493964_8494993738626498560_n.jpg (400x175, 18K)