Why can't neuralets into real weightlifting?

Why can't neuralets into real weightlifting?

Attached: 1544034576503.png (611x477, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits
youtu.be/4kdWvDNGysE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol this (moslem) guy is pretty cringy

Based Arab man, the worst thing to happen to lifting culture was that science was driven out and replaced with shitty anti-intellectualism

> like a street fight
Yeahhh i dont think youve ever been in a street fight old man

Attached: +_57a3307dffc71c8c382a0954f32b9713.gif (326x314, 19K)

this guy is a fat piece of shit and loves to denigrate others' exercise habits.

He's Christian.
He's Greek.

baste

imbeciles

the only fights this nigger gets in is with stefan

>Some fat old sand nigger looking faggot thinks lifting is in any way comparable to the primal exhilaration of fighting which is the absolute most primal instinct contained within the human species

Btfo faggot retard nigger. Lifting is a modern time thing, at no point in human history up until a couple hundred years ago did we as a species collectively start lifting hunks of metal, and it started off as a fucking circus act done by absolute freaks of nature for other humans entertainment, which has not really changed at all. Whether you lift for yourself or others, it's the same idea of vanity and image that pushes people to do it.

>b-but muh machines!
seething basedboys itt.

But He is an academic.

>He's Greek.
with the names Nassim and Taleb, he certainly isn't. he might be one of those people with supposed "Greek ancestry", which is about as "Greek" as the Chobani yogurt you buy in the supermarket that is manufactured by a Turkish company.

t. someone who is from the Peloponnese and who has a -poulos surname and whose first name is ioannis

Absolute bs. High intensity low interval doesn’t even tachycardia with proper rest. It is nothing like a streetlight

This guy is a sophist. Just like Skallas they think the greeks were brown haired, gypsy looking, manlets

Based and antifragile pilled

>look at me, my name's a run off the mill greek peasant name and I get to decide who and what is greek
>but my people were literal slaves to the turks for hundreds of years but I am proud greek warrior ;^)

(You) tried

Yes, they were all blonde haired aryans, and their skin was white.
Did you ever look at a mediterranean person you dumb fag? Theyre all shades of tan, theyre almost all dark haired too.

It's literally not a greek name. Not a peasant name, not a patrician name, nothing

>WE WUZ WHITOIDS
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits

Attached: 01B93805-378F-4F33-A1AD-6F770A5D172D.jpg (727x714, 102K)

Not all. Good case here
youtu.be/4kdWvDNGysE

BAP. Sun and steel, fren

Kek. One of the cringe worthy tweets I've ever read

What exactly is your point? Meds have always being olive skinned. Greek DNA is basically unchanged since the Mycenaeans. The original turks were mongols, they're the ones that got their genes bred out of their own pool.

those are all greeks .Greeks were never white, they were always arab-looking

>like a street fight

I wish he actually experienced one

cringe

Based as fuck

>Greeks were never white
No shit, we're olive, always have been. Check this out. Greeks don't miss out by being excluded from the rest of the "white" nations. At as far as the Ancient Greeks go, it would be an honour for the northern tribes to consider the Greeks part of their club.
>they were always arab-looking
Depends how dark we're talking here, but it's mostly Arabs that are Greek-looking, not the other way around.

why do people who are specialized in one particular field feel like they have to speak about all the topics once they become twitter memes

>absolute freaks of nature
Lmao naw. Sandow is no more built than a natty gym rat. The dude just worked out everyday and ate to stay lean. Then he used so illustionist type tricks (under weighted weights, large gripped weights etc)

this guy is the worst troll ever, he's not funny, his sense of humor is trash, he should stick to doing math equations

certified based

>he should stick to doing math equations
He's not good at that either.

Are you fucking retarded?

In case you were taken aback by this question, you do realize this was 4000 fucking years ago, right?

Lol great tweet. For a hedge fund intellectual this guy does savage takedowns of academia.

Dude can’t even lift lmao4pl8, why would I take his advice

Pretty sure he’s Lebanese Christian. ME Christians are pretty based. Too bad the Muslims are basically driving them out and killing them. The West Bank was like 20% Christian before Jordan took over in 48 but was only a few percent by the time they left in 67. Lots of persecution in Egypt Syria and Lebanon too

I think he is trying to joke about academics because most academics think he is a joke

Lol fuck off

>the middle east is slowly becoming a homogeneous society
That's one step towards a peaceful ME and eventually throwing the Jews in the sea

The Middle East was a pretty functional place as a multi ethnic society until Muslims started going off the deep end. 13th century Egypt was infinitely better than anywhere in Europe.

Those were high class egyptians you tard

High class egyptians were mostly of grecian descent

Those portrait are from nobles from Thebes and Saqqara, the only places with a sizable greek poputation on Ptolemaic Egypt were Alexandria and Cyrene.
And the portraits were made after the Ptolemaic rule of Egypt, you might as weel call them romans instead of greeks if you only care about the ethnicity of the rulers.

wow if you posted this a year ago fit wouldnt get it, but now since you guys have gone /lit/ the jokes work now!!

I'm Armenian and people from Levant and Med have always looked the way they've looked. Tan skin with dark hair. The idea that we looked like Faglo Saxons until Arabs and Turks came is wrong. Turks have Greek and West Asian genes but we don't have Central Asian genes meaning the way we look today is the same we've always looked.

Idk bro I know a lot of Christians from Iran,Syria and Lebanon and they've all said that they have a great relationship with Arabs and Muslims. Christians in Lebanon fought against Israel back when it was trying to take over Lebanon

Egyptians aren't white, not unless we're being really really generous with the label.

Not really B. It was functional until Alexander invaded. After that it was constant war in the Seleucid empire. Than Rome and Iran were going at it. After that it was the Crusades. Than it was Iran and Ottomans going at it. Now it's Russia and America making it a warzone. It's been a warzone for the past 2000 years

I was never in better shape in my life as I was after basic training. No weights. All body weight. Running everywhere. This dunecoon knows nothing.

I mean according to the Anglo definition on Jow Forums the only real whites are people with blonde hair and blue eyes but people here will even exclude Slavs out of the definition.

Making lots of muscle and being in great shape aren't always the same thing B

So you're saying that running on the treadmill will make me an academic

Attached: E9A66480-662F-4BF2-8B85-4E29A9C81D85.jpg (482x256, 38K)

Excuse me, but Taleb is not arab. He is Greek Phoenician Byzantine Christian .His ancestors spoke greek. 500000000 years ago they were speaking greek. 100% Mediterranean

I don’t know anything about Iran. Lebanon and Syria were much better until the 2000s. Islamization is making everything worse.
Lebanon has always been the most modern and secular of those countries. But times are changing.
And Christian Arabs had good relationships with Muslim neighbors in Palestine/Israel before 1948 and more recently. But Jordanian occupation was very bad.

You’re jumping huge amounts of history from 600 to the crusaders and then from crusaders to wwi. And the crusades was only in Palestine. For peasants, life in the Arab world was pretty safe and stable for centuries.

Modern Muslims want nothing but war though idk.

BTW I’m a Palestinian Christian, so those are just my biases/perspectives.

>real weightlifting
Stopped there

Idk I hear stories from Armenians living in these countries. They say that Assad is good for Christians and stuff because he had more of a secular rule. They say that Syria was a really good place before the civil war started. Christians in Iran are doing fine. Women have to wear a headscarf and you can't say shit about Islam but Christians still have their own churches and get to keep their culture free of Islamic stuff

From 600s and up it was Arabs and Byzantines going at it. Even Arab places away from the Byzantine border were a warzone because Emirs and Sultans would be at constant power struggle

I’ve also heard that Iran is more tolerant of minorities than most other counties. It is the only Muslim country with a large Jewish population I think too. Iran is very different from the Arab countries so I’m told.

Yes, Assad and the secular leaders were generally good for Christians. It’s islamists who want “purity.” It’s like the left wing in America: a noisy by powerful minority pushes fanatical ideology and everything else gets dragged along.

What are the Olympics then? They've been around for thousands of years and they had all kinds of weight-training. You're a fucking retard bro.

>It would be an honor
You faggot retards have been riding this ancient-civilization wave since Alexander the Great. Dude was Macedonian, not Greek, and yet you faggots still claim you're caucasoid and ride he coat-tails of every great conqueror who has whipped your bitchass countries into shape. You haven't been a major world power for CENTURIES, and the most notable rise was during WWII, all because you were backed by one of the most powerful nations in Europe at the time. Without that, you would have continued being worthless oliveniggers. You're more Arab than you are European, and that's always been the case. You're also a bunch of fucking manlets, so tell me again how you compare to my 6'3 Celtic ass.

t. Faglo Saxon
Greeks did more in WW2 than most of the countries countries in Western Europe who bent over and took it up the ass the moment Germany knocked on the door.
A tiny country of fucking manlets did more than all of Scandinavia combined. All the Eastern European countries did more than all of Europe. The only country that pulled it own weight out of entire "superior" Europe was the UK and maybe France while everyone else bent over

t. Angry brown midget
Greeks did all of jackshit, just as poorly as the rest of Western Europe. You're right, Eastern Europe did most of the weight-pulling, and you faggots are not Eastern European. I have neither Anglo nor Saxon blood, I'm straight Celt, and I shit on your entire country's history of faggotry and manletism.

the average greek height is 5'10 man, they are balkanoids and not short, they aren't shorter than scots or irish or whatever 'celtic' country your from you fake anglo. straight celt lol calm down vercingetorix. if you are celtic why do you have the audacity to insult him? you were bullied so hard by anglos you lost your identity

>”running bad!”
t. gets winded by running a mile. Cope city.

>your value as a country depends on how much you helped zog defeat Germany
Lmao

The Olympics were NOT around for thousands of years, they were a peculiar Greek thing that revolves around Greek mores that died when the Greek civilization did.

feats of strength as a rite of passage into manhood are common in lots of historical cultures

>founded in the 8th century BC
>somehow they haven't been around for almost 3000 years
You're a fucking retard bro.

The Olympic Games we have today started in 1896 dumbass

The Ancient Games were shut down by the Romans. There were no Olympics between the two events.

You're actually just wrong, dude.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-144606.png (760x252, 52K)

>Lebanon and they've all said that they have a great relationship with Arabs and Muslims. Christians in Lebanon fought against Israel back when it was trying to take over Lebanon
As an actual Leb, this is so utterly wrong I don’t know where to start.
First ff, Northern Lebanese (christian) and Southern Lebanese (muslim) fucking hate each other with a burning passion, so much so there was a 20 year civil war during the 70s and 80s between them that left the country in a terrible physical state.
The country is literally naturally segregated, where the Christian Armed Forces set up blockades in the North every 2 cities to bottleneck passageway, and Hesbollah controlling fucking everything in the south as one massive Mafia

Last time I went back a summer ago, a pregnant women in east Tripoli got beat to death by the mountain arabs for showing too much skin.

Greeks did more than anyone in Western Europe so doing jackshit is still better than doing nothing. They delayed Germany's invasion to Russia so its probably more than your country's accomplishments in WW2. I'm not Greek you simpleton I'm from the former USSR and even my tiny country did more than countries in Western Europe 30 times its size.
No retard defending your country from an invading parasite is what brings value to the country and that's something white people couldn't do.

Greeks did more than anyone in Western Europe so doing jackshit is still better than doing nothing. They delayed Germany's invasion to Russia so its probably more than your country's accomplishments in WW2. I'm not Greek you simpleton I'm from the former USSR and even my tiny country did more than countries in Western Europe 30 times its size.

Don't worry, they still don't get it

Weight lifting is literally as old as Western civilization

yeah i fucking hate the muslims in lebanon. they're taking over the country. lebanon is for christians. we are 30% while the sand niggers are 70 percent of the country! everytime i go back i see new mosques being built and mudslimes everywhere

After reading this guys’ books I thought he was cool as fuck, obviously a full of himself jerk but also smart as hell and a really outstanding trader, unfortunately his twitter and medium posting has made him seem like a chode.

Lmao is this the guy who keeps claiming he's not an arab but lebanese like there's a difference?

Imagine being this retarded
Guess you're an Americunt, am I right?

Marina has BIG TITS
BIG
TITS

>dulling your mind turns you into an academic
Lmao let me guess he's street smart not book smart

Everyone in this thread? Imbeciles.

GABISH?

Attached: 1554042657782.jpg (2928x922, 588K)