Is this the endgame?

is this the endgame?

Attached: 1567032308479.webm (600x338, 2.87M)

free test boost

>using shoulder pad
ngmi

Damn, these robots are really lifelike!

God, they are ugly.

>Jesus, ugly japs
>sees thighs at 0:23

Woah Momma, sign me up

Chink males are big babies that are satisfied by fake female attention. No wonder Japan birthrate is negative. RIP Frank Yang

So many manlets. I wanna go there and mog that entire gym. Then I’ll press more than any of those women could possibly spot just to see their nervous faces.

>virgin Female encouragement
>Not the Chad drill sergeant threatening you

Why not both?

Attached: 0eb199d1030ff483b0afe6383d46646e.jpg (290x490, 20K)

>Not wanting this guy yelling at you slurs and telling you the rep is for Jesus as he puts his hands under his armpits for you to push yourself proper
I imagine him yelling at me when I do any heavy movement.

Attached: EC058B71-6A84-4957-9BB0-08127B7A1641.jpg (1200x675, 176K)

based

Jesus christ that would weird me out. Am I the only one who gets paranoid when people I dont know start giving me attention? Like theyre up to something

This isn't some fucked up creepypasta, they're paid to give you attention

Well no I understand. It weirds me out none the less. Additionally I dont want the attention

I just feel bad for the girls dressed in French maid outfits helping guys squat 50kgs. That said, Eddie Hall and them need to pay this place a visit and give the girls something to remember.

>not racking weights by yourself
ngmi, say goodbye to your grip strenth

Gf is singaporian, she has accepted groups of schoolgirls will giggle and take pictures with me whilst grabbing my biceps whenever we visit her home.

I fucking love SE asia, the mires are incredible. Even the stiff immigration officer at Changai was quizzing me about nutrition and workout routines.

Laugh at the proletarian. You'll need that grip strength to hold on to your dwindling wage lmao

they will think youre gay

>you will never have qt 16y/o mansion maids gossiping about you just out of hearing range and snickering tee hee and blushing when they help you with your bath

Attached: tumblr_of86baIjml1rmerh9o1_400.jpg (400x352, 40K)

Yeah I bet you imagine him behind you a lot gay boy

Faggot

I would pay up to $200 monthly for a gym like this

LOL! EPIC comment.
Have an upvote, my dear sir.

Best laugh ive had today
thanks user

>tfw no

>they start yelling at you
>they begin removing your pants as discipline
>tfw

Attached: 1567076300122.jpg (554x1066, 292K)

>pussypad
>highback squat
does he also wear a condom while working out?
does he use gloves for his deadlift?

source?

Where is this?
I live in Tokyo. Spoonfeed me source and I will go there and film the whole thing. Squat 155kg for reps, want to get the look on their faces as they '''spot''' me.

Attached: japanese childrens tv.webm (500x374, 2.77M)