Is the wall real? And if so, what age does it start?

Is the wall real? And if so, what age does it start?

Attached: v2me15dtv2b31.jpg (1125x1558, 207K)

yes its real.

women = 30 years

men = also 30 years but they extend that limit to 60~ with proper care.
women cant they are just fucked by default.

you can start by COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Attached: 1566985740330.png (216x261, 72K)

yeah its 34ish

inb4 pedos

Women-25 Light decrease and taking huge drop after 30 (Fertility and looks overall, at best can be seen as cougar for quick Pump n dump, No hating on women but this is the truth).

Men-35 Light decrease and huge drop after 55.

We just had this thread yesterday too. Prime years:
F: 15-25
M: 25-35

girls peak at 18, start to decline after 22

fit btfo

Attached: 2CBC0268-F28A-4CA0-ABA3-FE9C4F14E370.jpg (1125x1397, 1.21M)

MMMMMMM BROS I CANT MMMM HAHAHA OOOOH I JUST LOVE MM HEHEHE I JUST FUCKING LOVE ASS MMM UUUUUHMMMMMMHHH I AM GOING TO AAAAAAAAAAAA OHYES ITS HAHAHA IM FUCKING GOING TO AAA IM FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1567005776824.gif (216x261, 229K)

Fuck look at those dead eyes

you have to be some kind of 'special' woman to not want kids. that shit is biologically engrained into their dna. how fucked up do you have to be as a 30 yo woman to not want kids.

I think its just cope, like all the incels. they gave up but dont want to admit it so they act like they prefer this kind of life.

Bingo

it's real, believe me.

Attached: trump-stuffingfeces.jpg (463x309, 27K)

Then she's hiding a lot of crazy behind that smile.

Remember the golden rule, Jow Forums: No matter how good she looks, some guy, somewhere, is tired of her shit.

>those wrinkles and bags under her eyes
OH NO NO NO. Throw this hag in the trash.

>Those under eye wrinkles at only 30

Would bang but not breed

>I don't want kids
>that desperate look in her dead eyes
lmao

Women say they don't want children because their blackened hearts want to trick other women into ruining their lives too.

why does it look like her teeth are rotting out of her mouth

On the other hand I don't think any incel men are like that. In fact they are on Jow Forums posting about how bad it is that Chad and Stacey aren't having kids.

She never said she doesn't want kids, might just have had stricter requirements for marriage and has come to terms with the fact it didn't happen

Like me. ;_;

wall is 30, some women can extend it, in fact plenty of women could extend it a couple of decades to keep up with men's baseline of 50, but they don't because they're lazy. Lots of men hit the wall at 35 ish too just because they don't work out.

Truth is, if you don't abuse your body and work out, you can stay good looking till you're pretty old. For women it's harder because that breakdown starts earlier than men and they don't have discipline or a reason to do anything they don't want to.

Can you explain what you think is wrong with her teeth?

do you go

>AND THATS OK!!!

?

doesn't look like you did

>Like me ;_;

Pic related

Attached: smv_curve1.jpg (1040x510, 37K)

no

>my life's going so well I had to make this picture for the internet, so everyone knows how okay I am

25 is the wall

>women peak at 23
LMAO. No. They literally peak at 16. And that's only because of body maturing. Face-wise, they did a study and found women's faces were most attractive at 12. No joke.

The thing is too that women love older men as well. Men simply aren’t attracted to women later in years. I hear young and older women constantly fawning over men well into in their 50’s, 60’s even.

it's absolutely real. nature demands women settling down at some point and only focusing on raising children.
actually, it's so real that at 40 most women suffer severe depression if they don't have a family and they crash completely at 50 more or less.
Stories about women being satisfied by doing career only and being independent are just 1% of all stories. Just like those stories 'work hard and you'll achieve everything'. Stories like good endings and people like such stories. You won't see a 'I worked hard and got fucked by random events' kind of story because no one wants to see that.

>16
>12

Attached: 7fe.png (514x352, 32K)

Women only go downhill after 25.
They can work out to slow down the process, but it only delays the inevitable. They'll never look as good as they did naturally before the wall

I think men can sill look good until their 40s if they take care of themselves. Otherwise, you'll also look like shit bit the time youre 30-35

Attached: insanity.gif (395x350, 2M)

I dunno about 12. I'd wonder how they came to that figure.
I don't remember the girls in my year looking that hot until we were 16-17 but admittedly my own puberty comes into play there, right?
If they're going by something like how clear and smooth their skin is that could work.

>No matter how good she looks, some guy, somewhere, is tired of her shit.
checked and based trips of truth

Turns out, your biology tells you to recognize and select young women because they last the longest before becoming infertile and frail.

Peak attractiveness at 16, massive drop after 22 (wrinkles start to appear, cellulite).
The cellulite part does not apply to athletic girls, but the one about the face does.
The wall: 24-30, depends on whether the girl is athletic.

Attached: 1555758813430.gif (400x500, 199K)

>I'd wonder how they came to that figure.
They showed men pictures of women's faces and asked them to rate them. They weren't told how old they were. We only pretend to think 12 year olds aren't attractive because of muh pedo stigma.

You don't take into consideration fertility which is the most important thing, after 28 it's a downfall for women wanting to be in long lasting relationships.

People saying 16 isn't ready to breed I take to be Americans wanting to establish that they aren't paedos but I didn't want to breed 12 year olds when I was 12. And by that time I was jerking it so I wasn't sexless.

It's true, Face wise without makeup most women above 20 look weird and old.

>he thotposted ugly chicks

Same lol

I'd be interested to take that test or see the faces. There are girls whose faces do mature a little earlier.
I remember one time we were watching a recording of a school concert and a neighbour, I think he would have been late teens at the time, remarked how good-looking one of the girls was and it was pointed out that she was 10.
>FUCK, I'm a pedophile!
he says. I had a bit of a crush on that particular girl, actually. She'd have hit the wall by now but I wonder how she looked at her peak...

>therationalfaggot.com

Thats just sad

This stigma is to keep men civilized, men restraintion was necessary for the increased power of women, It's one of the root problems that society had to deal with in order to become what we are today and advance from almost wild animals.

Check this video out. Shows a time lapse of a girl from 0 to 18yo. She's blatantly much more attractive at 12-14 (3 minute mark) than when she's 17/18.

youtube.com/watch?v=nPxdhnT4Ec8

Brutal

My ex gf looks the same from 23 to 35 now. There's virtually no change. I've seen it with other girls too. I don't know where you guys live

Cope

Lmao. Delusional.

>time isn't real bro
>btw I keep tabs on my ex gf because I'm a huge beta

makeup should be illegal, she looks much better without that crap
why do bitches use that shit, to look older? don't worry, you will all hit the wall, why speeding up the process?

Yes but these two have bad makeup and lighting and years of sun damage which doesn't help
Pretty much everyone starts going downhill at 35 though

You are actual pedos.

u being stalking ur ex for 10 years , CONGRATS YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER IN THIS BOARD .

Attached: 9TEge2y.jpg (309x270, 10K)

No, pedophilia is being attracted to prepubescents. Most women have had their period at 11/12 years old. And thus, according to nature and biology are ready to be bred.

You think this is civilized:
because that is the face of your empowered womyn civilization.
Psychotic crab bucket, spiritual and physical death.

>Imagine thinking she'll look better at 18+ without makeup

There are basically almost zero girls that look better without any makeup. You know that girls literally laughing at men like you who think their natural looking makeup (basically more than 98% of young women you see on the street) is their natural look just to be called sick and tired by the same guys when they arrive without makeup to work.

But yeah makeup should be illegal only because it mess up girls confidence/cause hypergamy with the girls that gain confidence from it.

>If you only knew how bad things really are.

Seething

Attached: 1565193335841.png (785x1000, 261K)

that fact that she felt the need to post this proves our point

its such a fucking COPE

Mostly agreed but I would not underestimate what that make-up plus shitty living does to women. My sister is pushing 30 and never wore make-up, didn't slut around, I don't think she ever drank much.
She doesn't have that weathered look you get on most girls past 23.

>12

bruh, you are a pedophile, 15 onwards and even then I wouldn't fuck a 15 year old

tic-toc

Attached: 1567077773624~2.jpg (233x198, 10K)

Shocking how she fell apart at 16 and a half.

no, women are beautiful the way they are
have sex

jesus christ you're all so bitter

no different than retard cunts that call guys fuckbois

I don't care if they look "worse" without makeup, i prefer the natual look.
There is one girl at work who barely wears makeup and she is like a 6, one day she went full Joker with the makeup and it was painful to look at her
Lipstick is absolutely disgusting

>mfw i just turned 25
Time to /makeit/ lads.

have PROCREATIVE sex, roastbif

It's real. Starts at different ages.
The ones who hit early are the worst as they'll look for strong, handsome, but sensitive guys. One minute they're chatting you up, buying you a drink... next thing you know you're coming out of the sleeping pill, chained to your bed with her raping your cock, punching your obliques, shouting about how much she hates men and her dad, and when she notices you're finally awake says you'll pay a fortune for her and the baby she just spermjacked.

She failed to perform her most basic functions in biology, society, and for herself. Sad.

lmao I'm a dad. once you see what late pregnancy and birth is you wouldn't want to go through that shit either

there's a birthing industry that makes it seem like it's the most awesome and amazing thing in the world

they don't tell you the gritty shit

>hahaha, dumb slut
>you took care of my v-card
>you got knocked up by a virgin neet
>good luck making me get a job

We get it, you hate your kids.

>people only propagate the human species because of a birthing industry telling them to
>pooping in front of some doctors and nurses is too large of a price to pay for the fulfillment and joy of having children

You are the only one talking about fucking bro.

The video is really sad, from cute and innocent little girl to gigawhore who fucks Tyrones and gets drowned in alcohol every friday. What went so wrong in the last 4 decades?

Is it worth just getting fit and banging thots?

In a decent long term relationship but everything is fucking boring. I constantly fantasize about being single and having absolutely no commitments. I'm fit by modern american standards (not Jow Forums though) and I have my other shit together. It would be so easy at this point and I miss the raunchy crazy sex I used to have.

I also got to witness my friends marry attractive women and then -- half a decade later -- turn into pudgy unattractive slobs.

It all really depends on the lifestyle and genetics play a part too.If you're one of those late bloomers in aging, you'll hit the wall at 55.

Is she medi? They have a later wall than all other races

>yea they did a study that makes me being a pedo look less bad ITS TRUE

Attached: 1450328305019.jpg (600x800, 93K)

Tell that to Jamal at Generic Correctional

link the study please.

Attached: cutecat.jpg (712x671, 30K)

Look at this upset roastie. Have some kids, bitch.

He knows already

they eyes don't lie

Thousand cock stare

wtf she looks like a boy at first

Age of consent is often 16, commonly 13 as well across the world.

Damn she got fat from all those vacations.

>there's a birthing industry that makes it seem like it's the most awesome and amazing thing in the world

Birthing industry? What? That's irrelevant. Reproducing is literally the only biologically objective purpose there is to existence. Everything is predicated on it.

It's real, but the r9k and mgtow youtube comment section types lean on it too much as a cope for that one chick in high school that rejected them.

The wall is a lie. An excuse for those who claim to be strong but are weak.

the hidden pain

Attached: file.png (769x442, 497K)

It was your extremely low test levels at that age. I was COOOMIINNGGG at 10 and was 6ft1 at age 12 and wanted to breed most of the grills I knew.

I assume you were not breast fed and were given government approved soi boi bottles?

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (301x329, 9K)

Those cold, dead eyes......

If you ever want a textbook illustration of the thousand cock stare this is it.

Like people have said above it's only real because men tend to need exercise to make themselves more attractive whereas women tend to use makeup etc., so men passing thirty have developed the discipline to stay fit and healthy while women haven't. Of course, most men now don't have anything like this discipline (Jow Forums guys are an increasingly minority group) so they'll hit the wall at the same time or earlier than your average woman.

Look at the "naturally athletic" chads you went to school with. If you're about 21-22, you should be starting to see those guys already crashing and burning because they never developed any discipline and don't know how to look after themselves when there isn't a high school coach breathing down their necks.

Also, there is a fertility dimension but not much of one because sperm quality starts to degenerate as you enter your thirties and especially your forties. You'll still be able to get someone pregnant aged forty but you'll be cucking your kid out of good genes

Mossad propaganda