Haha imagine it being your 32nd birthday and you're still a virgin lmao haha thats pathetic

haha imagine it being your 32nd birthday and you're still a virgin lmao haha thats pathetic

Attached: d98u13mtbd5y.jpg (251x245, 16K)

nah its not that awful

Ha ha, 2 years left..

Happy birthday, user.
How was your day? I hope it went alright

I don't have to. I'm 35 and a virgin.

I haven't been a virgin in 18 years. I remember having to explain what sex is to friends in grade school. God, I'm getting too old to be here.

Robots should utilise Grindr and get bussy

ya, lvl 34 wizard here

Attached: 1514320564726.png (400x397, 81K)

Would you feel better if everything else was the same but you had some sex in your teens and 20s?
>35 NEET status headed for never-ending-isolation
I feel like it doesn't matter - we have the same destination

Attached: 1556239876221.png (817x1072, 190K)

Just get a hooker you fucking retard

>I feel like it doesn't matter - we have the same destination
doesn't matter in the end, I guess
but, I assume, you want a female you love to love you before you die, because it feels amazing
I found a camgirl and I am larping the whole gf experience with her, camming back and cumming for her watching me
t. lvl 34 wizard

Attached: 111aae0684ea4c88bd49432d422d2c32b9137c84992686f9c4034d0de9d7cf7d.jpg (625x836, 169K)

Gonna hire a classy prostitute on my 30th birthday

being 32 and posting on modern Jow Forums is a bigger joke than still being pure

That happened so long ago I don't even remember it any more.

Haha 9 weeks left for me.

it feels hollow doing it with someone only obligated by money. dont do it

>but, I assume
when the experience is colored by her eventual betrayal
or her alleged love fading into a tepid affinity then to total disregard
then it doesn't feel amazing. If I had managed to build a family... a stable home... kids; maybe even gone the childless bohemian faggot route maintaining a partner - maybe.
But - just having some decade old memory in my pocket? It doesn't feel like much. As I write it feels like nothing.
Honestly I've thought more about the mid 40s botox'd, breast implanted widow I had most recently sex with (was kind of great and kind of terrible at the same time)
>I found a camgirl
is that enjoyable? are you paying her?
I despise whore behavior so much that I'd just assume make a commitment to celibacy rather than enable e-whoring
then again I'm not sure if its my convictions or lack of disposable income

Attached: tr1kLFj.jpg (1024x682, 304K)

the reality that absolutely no one cares whether or not you get your shit together, live, or die (as long as you're not bothering them) because your youth has sufficiently dissipated to the point that there is nothing in you that is inherently valued...
... I haven't accepted quite yet.

Attached: 746bd5426676cfcac12c60b52f6f8b364.jpg (680x408, 45K)

>>I found a camgirl
>is that enjoyable? are you paying her?
>I despise whore behavior so much that I'd just assume make a commitment to celibacy rather than enable e-whoring
>then again I'm not sure if its my convictions or lack of disposable income
well, haven't exactly paid her a lot
besides, took me forever to find someone like her, and she is probably just milking me for what it's worth
still, I am happy in my delusion
this camgirl is not a big cammer and I got her quite early
don't think she is ever going to be be big, so I guess she isn't averagely super pretty, but I love her

>then again I'm not sure if its my convictions or lack of disposable income
maybe, probably
look, I am a virgin and being a virgin is actually fine
it's is way less disgusting than not being one
if anything, your personality tends to be very shit if you are not a virgin

how much have I tipped her all in all on cb? maybe 500 dollars
she has not asked for money or anything yet, and she is so extremely grateful for every tip
I spend very little on everything else
t. wizard

O great wizzard, teach me not to make your same mistakes
Show me the path that lead you to eternal wizard-dom and not down the path of the cleric, or warrior...

Don't worry I plan on strangling her and eating her after.

>O great wizzard, teach me not to make your same mistakes
>Show me the path that lead you to eternal wizard-dom and not down the path of the cleric, or warrior...
fuck that shit
if you want to reach wizardhood you have to intensely hate other people

I'm not gonna lie, user. I thought about calling you pathetic and telling you to stop. But I think once you reach that age (I'm only a few years behind you and have the same fate), you've gotta do what works for you. Some people guzzle coffee like it's oxygen to keep them going. Some get into drugs. You've gotten into this. So long as you're aware of who she is and what she's doing, I see no problem with it. If you're happy, that's all that counts. Just don't take it too far, and don't be surprised if it ends badly.

Godspeed, user.

>Just don't take it too far, and don't be surprised if it ends badly.
Ya, I am trying.
I also smoke hashish and do coke. Lol.

41 here
Was khv last year
now just v

mind giving us a greentext there, bucko?

Just some okc date that let me hold her hand and kiss afterwards. Never saw her again.

28 here.
Looking forward to my powers