So, will you be watching the sonic movie in November?

so, will you be watching the sonic movie in November?

I'm not sure if I will, it looks weird.
not bad, just weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvvZaBf9QQI

Attached: 312313123123.png (505x246, 215K)

Fucking furies getting their movie.

Attached: C7s3pJn.png (363x265, 193K)

This is shitposting in it's final form. I can't believe they actually fucking got away with making this.

The only thing that's missing is an inflation fetish reference.

This reminds me of the Garfield movie, the Smurfs, and every other live action adaptation of the last two decades. It's going to be impossible to watch sober.

Sonic and the human scream when they first meet like I assumed

>jim carrey as robotnik

Attached: 1551726141239.jpg (550x550, 59K)

of fucking course im seeing it

gonna get super high before as well, its gonna be a masterpiece

i know it's a children's movie but i don't think even children are retarded enough to appreciate this.

do children (like 10yo) even know sonic?
do they know He Man?

Attached: 1546619755027.jpg (500x325, 71K)

When i was a kid, i would fantasize for hours about a live action sonic movie. It did not look like this in my head. It did not.

i would assume they know about sonic the same way they know about other confusing boomer artifacts of a bygone era. this is a movie with no audience, made for no one, for no reason.

wtf jim carrey's not fat

Damn
No wonder you ended up here lmao

I love outlandish shit, for the most part.. as long as it isnt too try hard. That trailer was sick.

Dude. I can't even fathom the words. What the everloving fuck were they thinking when they green lighted this?

Sonic looks like a 3D version of some retarded MSpaint Sonic meme. The limbs are way too long, and the nose too flat. It looks like someone wearing a cheap Sonic suit... except it's expensive CG.

Dr Robotnick? The jokes? The humor?

Detective Pikachu looked awesome. This looks like pure garbage. The movie is going to be one gigantic CGI chase scene. Woohoo. Can't wait. Except I can.

No, because blue arms.

Sonic looks so fucking ugly, man. Like I just want to kill him.

Is Ro-BUTT-nik queer-coded?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-29 Jay Bigalow Supernatural Gigolo on Twitter.png (640x348, 50K)

Sonic doesn't look that bad, he could look a lot worse than what he could of. Let's be honest, the only reason people think he looks shit is because they're sonic purist who think their opinion matters.

Bringing this furry video game character is a bad move, the glory of skaven would do great in cinema you fucking loser

Attached: TotalWarWarhammer2_Skaven.jpg (640x360, 48K)

This movie looks terrible. Whoever made this should feel bad. Jim Carrey must really need money. Kind of losing respect for the guy cause hes been in some good movies.

Well, I hate to break this to you at what be a sensitive time for you, but he's a leftist anti vaxxer.

Can I meet autistic cuties if I lurk the theater opening night?

Autistic fatties, maybe. It's the Sonic fandom after all.

Attached: 1492215242351.png (1145x1005, 241K)

I've seen cuties in Sonic shirts. There are some who do not get fat. They're not eating when they're speedrunning Sonic.

Aren't they usually with their moms? I never get approached when I'm with my mom.

if you give them money for this cancer you're a nigger. vote with your wallets.

Attached: IMG-20190430-WA0008.jpg (688x720, 27K)

I am 100% in favour of them making hilarious trainwrecks like this seems it'll be, so vote with my wallet I will.

nah ill just wait for the memes

Attached: CIA.jpg (800x358, 89K)

>Gangsters Paradise as trailer music
Movie studios have finally realized that they can't turn 80s and 90s video games into good movies so I guess they've just decided to parody them instead?

I don't get all the people who are shocked or angry or disgusted. This is going to be unintentionally hilarious to watch unfold. Stop getting mad about what you can't change, and start laughing at it instead.

Yes it's so absurd that I have to.

I like it, I will watch it eventually.

I don't think it's unintentional user. This seems calculated.

And they say lookism doesn't exist.