Why Jow Forums dont like curls?

Why Jow Forums dont like curls?
Pic related.

Attached: bizepscurls-an-zwei-hohen-bloecken.jpg (777x389, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like tits

Who doesn't like curls? I fucking love curls, do them every second day. Cheat barbell curls. Strict dumbbell curls. And finish with cross-chest hammer curls.

I always feel wrong when doing concentration curls, like my angle is fucked up. Should I lock out the elbow? Plus my left wrist hurts lately.

Jokes on you I have a day dedicated to curls

so there is no problem to go in the curl rack and make some?

Isolate

I do a lot of weighted pull ups on rings. First 3-5 in pull up grip, last 5-8 twisting to neutral at the top, so I feel like I get plenty of bicep work between that and rows.

Preacher curls give me a different feeling though so at the very end of leg day I super set these with cable rope skull crushers.

Problem is I started maxing out of my gyms cable machine for rope pull downs. Now I'm close to maxing them out for skull crushers. Don't know what to do next. DBs stop at 95 and cable at 145.

based

>hogging two cable ends for your dumb retard exercises
kys whore

>bizepscurls an zwei hohen blöcken
Thats a metapher for her tits right?

Increase the rep ranges, add more sets, do metabolite training stuff

None at all, though you may get some dirty looks from any heathens that go to your gym.
Just make sure you do your ENTIRE set, and don't let them stand in between you and salvation.

Attached: fit jesus.png (999x1173, 1.05M)

what's wrong with curls? our gym installed an entire curl rack with curl bars weighted 20 through 100

This isn't how people from the Levant area look at all. Just find a Lebanese guy and he'll be the closest thing you can get to Jesus

i curl 10 times a week no joke

We dont like GURLS, you stupid faggot.

Stop posting women (female) on Jow Forums REEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHHHHH IM FUCKINNGGGG

GONNA FUCKIN FUCK

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

ARGHHHHHGGGGGGHH I M M COOM COOOOOOMING

YEEAAAASSSS IM BOUTTA FUCKIN COOOMMMMM *SCHPLAT*

OHHH FUKKKKKKK IM STILL COOOOOMING BRÖTHËR FUCKIN COOOOMMMM
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

who is she
i need to COOM

>Those yummy armpits.

Jesus Christ, I've been reading too much hentai. I literally noticed and got attracted to heir arm pits before anything else: face, DSL, sharp eyes, tits, and hard nipples.

Nope. Went straight for the pits.

Attached: Lick That Shiet.gif (576x324, 1.41M)

>pic related
[x] Doubt

only autists dislike curls

I want to sniff and then rub my dick all over them

sometimes when I do hammer or bicep curls, my shoulder won't stop trying to roll forward. I don't think it's a weight thing because I dropped weight to see if that was the issue.

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

What about cable flies

Feel like I just got secondhand cooom in my ears just now

Attached: 1566945041385.jpg (640x604, 65K)

fucking love this pic, tremendously powerful aura surrounds it

>not liking curls
Are you homosex?

Attached: gorgeous-side-parted-curly-bob-haircut-style-that-older-women-could-try.jpg (564x846, 65K)

Curls are my last and favorite workout of my gym day. I put more effort on my triceps and biceps than I do on any other part of my body.

Attached: earthworm jim art.png (400x434, 127K)