I wasted half my life not lifting

Pic unrelated

Well, guys, here I am. I have finally hit rock bottom.

112kg (244lbs), just started my new job (sedentary) and I see everyone else at the office being swole. I want this too.

I am an endomorph, and I know this from experience (I drop 3kg, then I cheat for 1 day and get up 4kg). Jogging bores the fuck out of me and produces next to no results.

This shit sucks, but I'll do something about it. I'll start lifting weights. I'll snort protein, start lifting weights 4-6 times a week, but I'll work on getting more muscle.

Believe it or not, I have a GF. She told me yesterday that she's not happy with the way I look and (get this, guise) hasn't been for the past HALF A YEAR. For 6 months, she didn't like the way I look and told me nothing.

I'm gonna lift heavy shit and put it back down again. Wish me luck, boys.

Attached: serveimage (2).png (500x649, 192K)

>endomorph
That shit is literally pseudoscience. Do more research.
>244lbs
Nigger you need to jog. It IS doing something for you. Eat clean, (chicken, rice, broccoli) lift weights, and do cardio.

Post height

Jogging will destroy your body at that weight

Diet and lift to 100kilos at least first, don't fuck your joints up by being an earthquake with legs. Even incline walks would be better.

>endomorph

So you believe in memes, got it. Go swimming. You’re a fat fuck and running will kill you.

>244lbs
Lack of lifting isn't your problem.

EAT LESS
A
T

L
E
S
S

Attached: 1540789527275.png (632x332, 45K)

ngtmi: the post

175cm

>half my life
How old are you, 40?

Jogging is probably going to fuck up your knees.

1. Join us in /fat/ 2. Eat clean
3. Do cardio and weights
4. After four weeks you'll start to see a difference
5. After eight weeks others will notice the difference
6. After six months you'll be unstoppable

I'm 182
Dropped from 113 to 94 right now, goal is 80
Start lifting, cut calories, increase protein intake to lose as little as possible while on the cut.

Also cheating for 1 day and getting 4 permanent kg is imfuckingpossible because of the sheer amount of calories it fucking contains.

I also have a gf and she didn't tell me for around 1 year that she isn't happy with how I look, because of my health.

I am in the office with 2 lanklets and one normal dude tho so thats different.

>endomorph
nah you just fat, nigga
also, good for you but no one cares. read the sticky and eat less

Read the sticky and good luck user. Don't stop until she's unhappy about you looking too good.

then you dumb the bitch for a cardio bunny and watch those tits booounce

Eat less, yes its that simple. Count your calories.

I wasted my teen years on lifting instead of chasing pussy

Do not disrespect me.

>has a gf
>112kg and 175cm
wew lad, how did you pull this off? I'm 76kg and 174cm and I'm disgusted with myself. Is your gf fat too? Or have you been working out/doing manual labor for years?

The night is darkest just before the dawn.

It only destroys your body if you don't continue to do it.

Watch the 50 iron man's in 50 days movie. He was progressively getting stronger/faster after day 10 till the end despite horrendous physical hardship

Or what? How about i show that bitch how is it to be with a real man? If you're a good boy I'll let you watch

Dude, I pulled her at age 16. I was 86kg back then. Let myself go, I guess.

She's ~54kg and 168cm, so very nice for my taste.

>It only destroys your body if you don't continue to do it.

Based retardposter. Snap your back deadlifting and then continue, I beg you

Retard, OP should get a bike or swim.