What is wrong with society that this smooth criminal is the closest thing to a male role model ?

What is wrong with society that this smooth criminal is the closest thing to a male role model ?

what about the men plutarch wrote about ? They were all criminals of a real masculine sort

Attached: 60416556_148301132965175_5744497064593757104_n.jpg (1039x543, 103K)

If lmaoprisonerlifter is your male role model I've got some bad news for u bud

Attached: 1566977657619.png (660x868, 906K)

can I have a quick rundown on this guy?

because they actually went through hardship unlike us molly coddled pussies

it isnt about them doing something wrong, its the fact they had everything taken away and to reflect on life, the worst thing that ever happened to me is probably breaking both my feet

we all have easy as fuck lives

Also Wes Watson is based as fuck

went to prison for 9 years for selling weed and beating up a dude who owed him money

read a bunch in prison, got SWOLE and started a youtube channel but unlike the dozens of other prison channels he is really fucking good at telling stories and applying what he learned in prison to shit out here

>hoopin cell phones
>supreme white power
>88 burpees
>KING OF THE JEWS WASSUP?!
>Have your fuckin paperwork chomo

watched one of his vids, dude seems pretty based

Don't forget to listen to Adele for emotional gains.

watched one of her vids, girl seems pretty based

Attached: PicsArt_08-29-01.23.39.jpg (1234x720, 68K)

that made me kek when I heard that

sounds cringe

>88 burpees otherwise you get fucked up

damn son

Fags who roid need to be gassed.

The fact that you consider this your only role model says a lot about how mentally ill you are.

how do i achieve that mode

benis natty?

Agreed, the shit he preaches is what young men need to hear. Quit being a little BITCH AND HOOP THAT SHIT, MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN, PEOPLE OUT HERE STARVING AND YOU BITCHIN CUZ YOUR TEACHER YELLED AT YOU! FUCK OUTTA HERE AND GO DO 88 BURPEES ON THE YARD FOR YOUR PEOPLE

I am Wes Watson. What’s up OP, punk bitch?

FUCKING >88 CHEKKED AND KEKKED, BASED WES CONFIRMED

All you do is snitch on your former cellies. Im going to show you what time it is

You just gonna talk about it or are you gonna be about it, bitch?

>the last thing you see before getting your wig split

Is that a jew tattoo on arm?

One thing that's annoying is how apologetic these guys are for the Nazi stuff they did, in prison.
It's probably the fault of the black guys that they either LARP as or are Nazis in the first place.
Think about it, there was probably always about six times as many black dudes as whites in there and the whites had to let them know they were not scared.
You think a black guy is going to be intimidated by a cracker going
>hey bro, i'm n..not racist but i'm not scared of you either!
Nah, he's going to assume that guy is a pussy and a liar.

>Yeah my homie Cletus was a solid-ass white dude who’s been down forever. He got a 99 year sentence for blowin up a children’s hospital but I checked his paperwork and he didn’t touch em only only killed em so he ain’t no chomo. Solid-ass dude

i dont think hes apologetic about it at all, he tells people who have a problem with it to shove it.

he blabbers a lot. seems like hes a liar on tren desu.

kek