Help me out bros, need best advice to get rid of this shit

Help me out bros, need best advice to get rid of this shit.

Attached: 735674353.jpg (1030x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxPZ8LiXj90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just stop smoking haha like don't put it in your mouth haha

Attached: 1564859604314.jpg (364x364, 22K)

You have to want it user. As much advice or help anyone can offer you, you are the only one that can put your foot down and stop.

Read Allan Carr's book

Attached: IMG_0195.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

soooooooooooooooooooooo fucking based haha

Nicotine has a short half-life. You quit every night while asleep. It's not really a drug you need in your system all the time, it's a Pavlovian habit.

Just recognize the cravings as delusional. Smoking gives you nothing; it just stops a craving. You only smoke the next one because you smoked the last one. It's like loosening and retying a shoelace all day. Retarded.

pick up a cardio activity
realize smoking is holding you back
stop

worked with me (running)

Only real answer right here doggie
I quit a year ago after smoking for 10 years you just gotta cold turkey that ish
Whatever you do don't start vaping it will not work
Any other nicotine thing like patches or whatever will not work
Just stop being a pussy

Champix seems to have finally done the trick for me.

Phenibut helps with withdrawl syptoms

I recently quit smoking and it was rather easy desu

My appetite has skyrocketed which is nice since im a skelly

Smoked 10 years. I used the gum at work when I really needed it for about a week. And then toothpicks since then. They are way better than sunflower seeds. This plus will power will do it. Be strong when you get drunk and if you cave and bum one, don't buy a pack.

Be cool start vaping

Attached: CutPaste_2019-08-28_21-20-49-592.jpg (500x339, 53K)

I quit 2-3 times by now; first time in September, second time around May and now in August again, that's as many as I can remember and absences lasted around 1 and a half month. I found out that my smoking habits are usually a form of ritual (after a meal, waiting on the bus stop, smoke with coffee, with friends, after working out, while playing video games), so changing my usual daily routine helped me most in overcoming cigarettes. Try cutting on vidya, having a tea instead of a cigarette after meals, drink less coffee etc. If you have a physical need for a cigarette, that usually includes twitching, restlessness, fidgeting with hands, try eating peanuts or sunflower seeds, that should help you calm

quitters never win faggot

this
youtube.com/watch?v=nxPZ8LiXj90

Chew gum

This haha

think of cigarettes like dicks, unless you're gay and like dicks

>2019
>Doesnt smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in middle school, mentally retarded or perhaps both?

>B-but mother said it kills you!
Yes and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

>Y-You...you get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.

>I-I..I-ITS EXPENSIVE!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

i quit smoking 8 and a half years ago cold turkey, you just need to fight through the pain

Fix the underlying emotional issues that got you smoking in the first place

this helped me quit smoking on cardio days at least

it would seem as your trying to confront
endure
get by
grapple
handle
suffer
survive
wrestle
buffet
deal
dispatch
encounter
face
hack
struggle
tangle
tussle
weather
battle with
carry on
get a handle on
hack it
hold one's own
live with
make go of it
make it
make out
make the grade
pit oneself against
rise to occasion
struggle through
or should I just say COPE?

This, that's how I stopped

Based

I tried to start smoking several times but never saw the appeal
Does smoking reduce estrogen?

makes you look cool

Start vaping and gradually lower your mg. You can look up online and see vaping IS SAFER than smoking.

Smoked for years .decide to get fit start with running .cant run cause of smoking start vaping .runs improve now cant stop vaping. Tried the gum didnt work for me fml

From what I've gathered, it's an aromatase inhibitor but it raises cortisol levels.

My advice to anyone who wants to ingest Nicotine is to get some Nicotiana Rusitica seeds and start keeping them alive and just rubbing the leaves/stems. Let them flower for stronger Nicotine. I have one in the greenhouse and a few small runty ones in the house. The ones in the house are very small but still work. They don't need to thrive, just live.

This is the least cancerous way to consume Nicotine and it doesn't give any money to (((them))).

pic related are my old N rustica plants. I stripped the leaves off them and kept the sticks alive for months after pic related and they gave me sufficient Nicotine every time.

Attached: Rustica.jpg (1489x1721, 345K)

nicotine toothpicks fampai

Attached: 1543000487237.jpg (300x300, 29K)

how do you consume the plant?

You can smoke the leaf, chew the leaf, or rub the plant. This species is very very strong (9x stronger than N. Tobacum) which is the cigarette tobacco so doing nothing more than putting a couple of fingers on the resinous stem for about 15 seconds is more than enough for a load of Nicotine.

No one can make you quit except yourself. Stop acting like a bitch and just do it already. Why would you continue being a slave to your impulses? Don't you want to be better than that?