> woke up
> checked bank account
>2.36 $
> realize I worked out yesterday and need to eat protein to fuel my gains
> go to wal mart 45 cent great value eggs
> 1 dollar clearance white bread
> sitting here eating bland ass egg and bread nothing else
Mfw who else /poor/

Attached: 88C8A9D5-AD0C-44A2-9471-291C0CBF0CC7.jpg (1080x2076, 284K)

user, you could have made far more sensible decisions that that. Could have gotten a kilo of oats. Or a fair amount of buckwheat.

> not having essential spices and seasonings in your cupboard.

Fuckin' spac.

Get a job lazy bones.

why didn't you make french toast wtf learn to cook

No body hire me I’m whitey living In ghetto
No protein

what do you mean no protein it's exactly what you bought just soak the bread in the eggs and apply heat

I eat egg sandwiches with ketchup for most breakfasts. I like it

Oh shit yeah I should have done that fuck

fuck sake OP

add some pepper or some shit to eggs after they are cooked to improve taste you fucking dunce

Attached: 589291CB-D971-4730-BE81-76EAFAA08FD4.jpg (300x250, 8K)

Why didn't you make some awesome deviled eggs or actually learn to turn eggs into something delicious?

Fucking retard. French toast has the same Mac as rhe bread and eggs you're eating

Did you at least fill in a job application form whilst shopping at Big W ?

Attached: DSCI0103.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

Go get a job you slob. No matter what, working is better than being poor. Once you have a job, you just get a better job until you're fine with what you have.

How do you people with a few dollars survive and live? I have around $43000 saved up and I still don't feel safe

probably because you're american

Can you cash app me 50 bucks please I’m hungry and broke I can feel my gains disappearing

>Mfw who else /poor/
Bread & half a cantaloup as my OMAD and not even losing fat

Attached: 1566630301111.jpg (663x875, 159K)

>I have around $43000 saved up
>Savings, not investing in a brick of cocaine
NGMI my dear friend

Attached: Merle.jpg (1920x1200, 249K)

I'm not, I'm just using burger currency for reference.

No I need it in case of emergency

>Buying bread from anywhere other than an Aunt Millie's

ISHYGDDT

Should seriously convert some of that to precious metals.
Gold, silver, platinum and lead+copper+brass

Op here how do I make money I’m so fucking tired of being broke and hungry Do I have to change my last name to Goldberg or something

>dude Americans lmao
obsessed

Why? All metals are going to shit except for silver, and even silver will fall. Even normal production metals like stainless/aluminum/brass are going to get cheaper because of accessibility and the (soon to be) spike in quality from china.
Gold and copper will be made obsolete by silicone compounds, aluminum is getting dicked on by carbon fiber, silicone-carbon plastics have a higher melting point than most steels and better heat dissipation/retention.
Id throw all my money into Si batter companies, thats where most tech companies are puting their time and money into atm

>What do you call a bodybuilder with no GF?

Homeless.

I can’t get a gf all I can do is hook up with average looking bitches by using bumble or tinder

Why even lift if you live a life of degeneracy?
You won't make it like that, user.

Girls see that I’m broke and live in the ghetto and have low status and want nothing to do with me for the long term I’m forced to hook up girls are superficial and materialistic if you don’t have status or money they don’t care about you you might as well be dog shit on the pavement to them

how the fuck don't you have hot sauce laying around?

I don’t like hot sauce or anything spicy

If had 43k in a bank and not buried where only I know where, I wouldn't feel safe either.

You can't practice morality for good karma. You practice it because that's what is supposed to be in your heart.

Sort yourself out, even if it takes years. If no girls come to your side, at least you'll know god is. That's more fulfilling than anything.

>whilst
>posing a question about walmart
user, i...

It’s easy for morality to be in your heart when you are surrounded by people with morality if not you’ll adapt to the environment it’s easy to be a “”moral”” person if you got everything going for you

You wonder why you're not surrounded by the people you want to be surrounded by?

Where do you spend your time? Ive always said if you want to meet people, there are 3 places to do it.

The Gym, The Library (I'm a university student) and Chuch. Are you spending your time in places like this? These are my holy places.

Church*

You won’t find me in a church ever but I just spend my time in nature and the gym I don’t have money for any hobbies there’s a limited amount of things I can do where I live

I'll end with this.

You will not attract good people with degeneracy. Find what's holy to you, and pursue it honestly. Don't let evil in, and people will flock to you as a leader.

Follow my advice user, and you'll make it.

God bless.

Just start daytrading bro, pic related are my gains made today. This is imo the easiest way to make money. I made my initial investment by doing uber eats on a bike (1.5k). Three days ago I withdrew my starting capital, so it's all profit from now on.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-193735.png (1080x2246, 177K)

Quick rundown? What's the strategy? I want to try doing this with crypto but it seems easier to lose big than to win big

If you have 2$ on your bank account then don't do this, fuck. Just learn a useful skill and start pulling in 60k+$ yearly

> tfw wish I lived in Europe so I can do Uber eats on bike not worry about getting robbed by nig nog and make money exercising in comfy European weather
Fuck I hate being AMERICAN FUCK

Attached: 3B9A3AF8-31CE-476B-A874-85A528B475C4.jpg (217x200, 13K)

I was writing out a huge fucking text on what I did, how I initially invested my starting capital and almost lost it - after which I started doing a lot of research and technical analysis before investing, which meant less risks and higher payoffs. In the end the only thing that'll get you there is when you learn to do technical analysis yourself, and keep your emotions under control; something something give fish day, teach fish lifetime.

One of the key concepts is to keep your own emotions in control, and to be as objective as possible. I could explain it all but in the end it's best if I just reccomend you the book that thought me the most: The new trading for a living. When you're poor it seems to cost a fuckload of money, but it'll pay for itself in the long run.

I know you'll make it - fiscally and physically.

This is why you are poor

Vlaanderen of Holland broer? I'm gonna read your book recommendation. Also, do you browse Jow Forums can you actually learn anything by lurking there?

Make a muslim friend, they love to offer food, and the variety of their meal is perfect for bulking.

Ok I’ll check out the masjid near where I am when is the best time to go?

>Euro 50
>Germany 30
>UK 100
Are these the N most solid stocks of the respective countries?

Move to a white neighbourhood retard

I am pooooor I can’t if I could I would

>no money cause niggers won't hire him
>"just move bro"

Attached: 1567015646672.jpg (1000x750, 1015K)

I fast not because I want to, but because it saves me money

Unironically post your bank history (without anything that could be used to dox you or steal your information obviously) and I will help you not be poor

You can easily make $50k a year working in a warehouse. Unemployment is like 2%, if you have a pulse and can pass a drug test you are hired in at $15/hr. And this is in rustbelt, economically garbage Midwest. My company has target staffing of 500 and is running ~380 right now. If you're poor and able bodies it's because youre lazy

Nah I have like 75lbs of solid copper and nobody wants to buy it off me. fuckin sucks

>get out of gym
>buy a $4 smoothie w/ 1 scoop of protein for a quick pick-me-up

Why didn't you just do this?

POST ZIP CODE RIGHT NOW

Holland - geboren en getogen in de grote stad. En jij? For questions about the book and trading you can mail me at [email protected]. And about biz: I checked it out today and it's mainly about crypto, which I personally don't really like

Yes, they are index funds that are partially invested into each of the top N stocks of that region. The S&P 500 is the most famous index fund.

Same. Dont mind. Just a part of the journey right now, that i will enjoy so much later when looking back.
Bought cheap oats, bananas and made best waffles ever.

Todays sidequest is to steal some toilet paper as I go to see movie with friends.

Will get money on monday anyway and eventyally make it with internet marketing, so why worry. Fuck it! This will be now my annual steal-some-toilet-paper -day.

>tfw 27 and net worth is only around 108k in savings because work pathetic job and shut in incel

i bet everyone else around my age especially in my area (bay area ca) making their shitloads of money all have at least a quarter if not half a mill saved right now.

If you don't have money for toilet paper why are you buying movie tickets?

>jus b gud bro
>doesnt matter if peopel fuck u over bro
>if nothing works god was there lmao
I fucking hate fags like you, morality is bullshit, so is god, what you just sold this fuck is a lie that makes YOU feel good. No practical advice liek the anons telling him to invest while getting a warehouose job.

>tfw can't buy buckwheat at any store near me, have to order from amazon

How the fuck does this happen. You didn't get 3 dollars on your bank account out of nowhere. Surely a week or even a month ago you could have predicted you would get into trouble.

Came here to say this

> 26 y/o
> only 3 years into my career
> have 140k cash, no debt, no handouts
> unhappy skinnyfat because 70 hour weeks
> just want to drop a casual few hundred on a few cycles

No protein? How the fu-

What do you think french toast is made with??

No protein? How the fu-

What do you think french toast is made with??

I think the implication is that they're seeing the movie at their "friend's" place...
Otherwise, yeah, that makes no sense.

>tfw you could have been loaded if you hadn't been a NEET from 18-23

Attached: 1557495347623.png (524x455, 246K)

French people?

Bread and fried runny eggs on top is fucking delicious even without seasoning, wtf are you complaining about? That's my go-to breakfast most days and I'm moderately poor but not so retarded that I don't have thousands of dollars of savings.

I doubt that they’re savinbg much money if they’re paying San Francisco rent rates

my diet when i’m poor is
oatmeal
bread
eggs
i have a job
but no car
so my money goes to uber

>use uber for daily commute
wtf are you retarded