I hate how I look. Should I prioritize fat loss or muscle gain?

I hate how I look. Should I prioritize fat loss or muscle gain?

5'9 162 lbs

What's a realistic timeline to start looking good clothed?

Attached: 20190829_100148.jpg (798x1452, 381K)

Attached: 20190829_100213.jpg (624x1360, 267K)

You actually look pretty good dude. The normal people see you at the beach or something they're going to think "that guys in pretty good shape."
I'd say if you want to look better and get stronger lift more weights. if you're serious about it and pick a good routine and stick to it you'll see results in a few months probably.

>5'9

Attached: 1565795212773.png (585x819, 247K)

Do SS for 4 months and even within the first month you will see progress if you put 5kg on squats and DL a week and 2.5kg on bench and OHP a week.

Work out, eat below TDEE but high protein. You'll get lean and gain muscle.

>I hate how I look. Should I prioritize fat loss or muscle gain?
Fat loss, you have decent enough muscle mass to cut. And cutting will make you like how you look.

You look like someone who works out or does something active 1-2 times a week. Do you lift weights? If you don’t I’d cut a small amount for a month, maybe drop to 155, then eat at maintenance for a few months while working out. If your still new you will get some gains while eating maintenance for awhile. After four or so months revalue how you look and what your goals are

Those increases are normal? 5kg and 2.5kg?
I just started lifting, third week, and only increase the weight on every exercise by 1.25kg.
Doing something from barbell medicine similiar to ss so I'm doing the classic lifts.

155 seems doable. What would you estimate my body fat % to be currently?
>Do you lift weights?
I fucked around in the gym for ~ 2 months before falling off a dirtbike and fucking up my hand. Haven't done much of anything lately except go to work, come home, and watch Evangelion in bed.

What? There's fuck all there to cut into.

OP, build muscle. Eat at a slight surplus, absolutely smash your workouts. Once you've put on some more mass in your chest/shoulders, then cut. You need to be smashing core workouts whilst bulking too to give your abs some definition. Right now if you cut you're gona look like shit afterwards - wasting your time and damaging your motivation.

>What would you estimate my body fat % to be currently?
around 20% maybe

Attached: download (6).jpg (282x179, 7K)

Maybe 20? Don’t cut too much. Just lift weights and see where you’re at in 4 months. You will look better regardless of cutting or bulking

shut the fuck up powerfat

>20% bodyfat and no muscles
>looking good

Work on chest, lats, traps, and shoulders to give you the upper body aesthetic. Then for arms try body weight workouts, for just starting itll get you into a routine easier

Your dyel ass can do both

You're honestly not that far off from my ideal body shape user. I just want big defined shoulders, light definition in my abs and that V shape. Idc about getting super huge.

You need to spend less time on Jow Forums, it's skewing your perspective. There's a reason why I said normies would think he looks fine, because they would. People at Jow Forums could find a flaw in Hercules himself because they're a bunch of underage shitposters with body dysmorphia.

Pretty sure user meant thouse weights in pounds. 2.5kg a week on bench is overkill.

If this is you, what is your before and after bodyfat %?

who else hates pecs that have literally no separation/definition at the bottom?

Attached: 20190505_211515.jpg (4128x3096, 2.99M)

I hate how you look too.

Uhm, that's normal? I do that every week and I'm fine, if I can't handle it I just do one more set. I do 3x5 but after a month my OHP is at 50kg, squat is at 80, DL is at 105 and my bench is at 70kg.

Butt that looks good.

Attached: 1460267512978.jpg (280x210, 9K)