Cant take whey protein because my digestive system is shit

Is this any good??? I am between this and the carnivore one

Attached: asds.png (294x314, 87K)

Just use whey

read subject

Just use whey

You should try whey.

I'll give you a real answer OP, and it's a non-answer. Everyone's gut flora and food sensitivities are different, so you won't know until you try. Just buy the smallest quantity you can and give it a go. Hemp protein could be worth looking at too.

just get a vegan protein powder instead of this meme shit

I've already tried why for months. Ive been feeling like shit all those months and whey protein is probably why. It fucking sucks i love is so much but i gotta try something different.

ill see, should i expect more results with hemp protein than beef protein?

Have you considered whey isolate?

Boil fucking bones, theyre nearly free.

Stop eating sweets after taking protein and drink more water.

Also, you should be eating meat instead anyway

Unironically never heard of bone broth protein. What’s its macros?

The carnivore one is pretty gross tasting

get some Albumin protein
and don't listen to vegans vegetable source protein will only make gut issues worse

Try this OP. Turns out I'm alergic to whey protein and when I switched to this my reactions went away

Forgot pic

Attached: 819Ho-Ft3OL._SL1500_.jpg (1449x1500, 119K)

>should i expect more results with hemp protein than beef protein?
I doubt there would be any meaningful difference with identical macros and calories. Just something else to consider if beef protein bothers your stomach too.

if you can't handle whey (literally one of the easiest things to digest and assimilate) you're either a nigger or have something else seriously wrong and you should not be eating hemp protein. try it if u want, but i would suggest you buy a good probiotic, eat the whole months supply then try again with whey.

Carnivore is kinda gross, but it goes on sale at GNC fairly regularly. I use it, can't say I notice any difference between that and other protein powders.

Yeah its not like 60% or more of the world population cant digest lactose properly, go to school nigger

You should be able to digest whey isolate. Otherwise, get any other protein powder that is high in BCAAs, specially high in Leucine.

only nonhumans can't digest milk

Attached: absolutely sakke.png (297x318, 57K)

i literally said if you can't handle whey you must be a nigger (ie. not white)

I find the kind from musclemeds to be ok, the dry powder smells like beef gravy which I find slightly off putting at times.

Not OP but same exact issue. Regular whey and my farts are nonstop and just putrid.
Is isolate good from experience? Its basically lactose free, right?
I hate how everything is a combo too, theres only a couple i have found that are just Isolate.

Also the stick says Plant Based Protein powders are half as effective. This is bullshit. Are isolates really good to stop the milk farts?

Whey isolate isn't lactose free so if you're lactose intolerant whey protein isn't an option for you. However, if you're lactose tolerant and your case of bloating is due to something else, whey isolate should be easier on you.
The problem with plant based protein is that they are low on BCAAs that results in you needing to take double or triple the amount to cause your body to synthsis the protein.

As long as it's a complete protein (check the labels on the bone broth to make sure it's not just collagen protein) and not onions protein (onions protein does almost nothing for protein synthesis and has lower bioavailability)

I took whey for years and it fucked up my gut flora. It either gave me SIBO or just clogged the shit out of my intestines. Theoretically you can take whey and do a salt water flush once in a while to cleanse yourself, but now when I take it I get the nastiest farts and shits. These days I only eat chicken/salmon/eggs, sometimes bone broth and hydrolyzed collagen. If you're in a pinch for something close to whey in amino acid profile, go for pea and brown rice protein powder blends, 60pea/40rice is best.
Everyone taking whey exclusively is a newfag who will regret it later.

I wasn't even aware bone broth protein existed.
How much more expensive is this compared to whey? I just wanna try it out. See if bone broth can give me skeletor gains or skelly gains.

why do the legions of ppl that take powder not suffer similar symptoms? are you lactose intolerant in general?
Is plant based protein better in general? Pea Protein Concentrate, pumpkin protein, Watermelon seeds

using dairy milk i had the same issue, but i switched to almond milk and not only do i feel more activated, i dont have constant rancid farts.

eat real food you moron

N

Fuck you asshole fuck shit dick. Also, that's not how subjects should be used and you know it.