Hi, I'm new to r9k

I come from Chen. What do I need to know about this board?

Attached: PinkyApril2019.png (560x578, 512K)

Probably best you stay away from this board. It's just gradually going downhill

Attached: 1556522783964.jpg (800x792, 74K)

My frens on Chen said it was full of depressed trannies and incels. Is this true user?

Depressed people? Yes
Trannies? Not such much

Jow Forums is home to a lot of people who just need a little help and who are just lost in life

>depressed trannies
Absolutely yes. They are disgusting faggots that raid every few weeks and try to "pink pill" people by forcing them to take HRT. They meet on discord, so don't use it.

Attached: Akiyama.Yukari.full.2133178.png (900x1000, 737K)

Do you all post as anonymous, or are there any NameFags. What does r9k think of NameFags like me?

Not him but name fags are hated in the community, because they are usually attention whores. Unless they're Jow Forums tripfags. Those guys are funny. Also, try lurking for a year or so to get used to the culture here.

Attached: mr-lahey-knows-what-the-sht-hes-talking-aboot-20-photos-2.png (600x450, 235K)

Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding
SAVE UR LIFE DUDE YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE

Attached: go.jpg (360x360, 15K)

What you need to know is, you should fuck off to and stay off this board namefaggot.

PinkyBong does not lurk!!!

Still better than /b/
orinig

Trips are always true

Instead of onions we say onions

Mind = Blown user

I'm just saying it's a good idea to do this, as you stick out like a sore thumb. You sound like... Dare I say.. A soi boi.

Attached: M1_Garand_03.jpg (1000x666, 89K)

That's my style. Bull in a china shop

Well just from looking at you it looks like you will fit right in

I agree whenever my mental health is in shambles I head here to relate and it just makes it worse

Well, if you wont take my advice, then here's the last piece.
Click off r9k, and never come back. Everyone you're talking to has become addicted to the site. Just leave before you get sucked in.

Attached: Akiyama.Yukari.full.1971704.jpg (1600x1600, 828K)

>newfags are STILL falling for low quality bait

I was just trying to help, guess anybody lurking can take this advice to heart, too.

Attached: suicidepyle.jpg (800x613, 89K)

Don't steal my NameFag, Fag, or ill just pull out the tripcode!

>Also, try lurking for a year or so to get used to the culture here.
I like how people say this, that fact that you can say whatever you want is the whole point of this place. Worst that happens is some random fag calls you a newfag. How thin is your skin that an user calling you a newfag would effect you?

>Implying this board is addictive? haha

>Calling me a NewFag lol

Attached: PinkyNewFag.png (487x685, 404K)

Whats with the forehead bandaid?

U get a soi transplant?

Attached: images(21).jpg (270x187, 7K)

Nah, I'm one of those Vegans

it is though, every (you) you get releases dopamine in your brain and youll start baiting larping and shitposting just to feed your addicted brain

What the fuck is Chen and why wont you go back there?

That is true for all "social media" tho. It's defo a dopamine addiction. I'm a psychology student.

Who said I won't go back to Chen? I am the leader of chen

ID WITH KOT IS THE KOT OF R9K

We canDox and destroy your life.

Fuck Off away from Chen, OK. Your type is not welcome here

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEDD GAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNG

Zejtba o vishi sam
Not to be ruined which doesnt exist, normie. You have come to the wrong place

Attached: IMG_20190423_130258.jpg (5248x2952, 1.19M)

>this image
2huniggers are too retarded for this world

For we are many! :)