Friend who posted here passed away

Hey freaks
My friend passed away this summer. He had been using these forums for over a decade, and a couple people who posted on his obituary page said they were from a health forum so I’m assuming they meant this one. I’m hoping to get in contact with his online friends because I really just need to talk. He was very important to me and it’s my first loss of a friend. His real name was Josh. Hope to find someone who knew him here. :(

Attached: 3E8B772A-4DED-4DD5-B93B-7A31D32383FB.jpg (119x140, 3K)

Remember the good times. Remember that its okay to feel.
Remember your friend.

Be healthy in his honor.

Nigger

Oh yeah, Josh "The Gaped" Anus. Very famous here, kept posting pic related for some reason. I miss his gaped asshole selfies already

Attached: 1566524430957.jpg (402x504, 98K)

Wow what a quality comment! I'm literally Laughing Out Loud right now! Well maymay'd, my friend. Have an upvote.

Assuming you're being honest and not fishing for gets, can you post some pics so we might recognise the man?

Attached: 1558982738432.gif (741x674, 118K)

This
Any photo helps

if not a larp (and my apologies user if no larp) do you know if he had any type of pseudo name or something he went by online?

I don’t think I’m comfortable posting his pic given the nature of some posters lol. He wore glasses, had a big beard, dirty blonde hair, septum piercing, struggled with his weight so sometimes was a lil chubby

How big was his coffin? How many people had to carry it? Did he mogged anybody on funeral postmortem?

Attached: 1556126541770.jpg (770x910, 155K)

ok this has to be a joke. No one like that would come to Jow Forums or 4channel

How did he died? Brapsfixiation?

>mommy mommy look! i said it again!
Get out of my thread

Attached: 1564218465215.gif (240x228, 858K)

Just blur his face if you're concerned my negro
But either way why wouldn't you post his face? I mean, not to be rude but he is dead either way

Shut up and post side chest

Nice fitness post, faggot. Now fuck off to Jow Forums

Sounds more like r/fitness

I hope you did some deadlifts in his honor

Based Hanmaposter

I can’t remember unfortunately. He was very private, never had social media. Never had a cell phone. I think one of his online friends goes by Raina L'femme though.