Is this normal?

I'm skinnyfat and trying to lose weight. Barely eating anything but still eating, so I have low calorie intake but I feel weak af. I want to be fit guys

Attached: 1563629270168.jpg (265x265, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah you're losing what's left of your muscle. Skinnyfats should bulk or gaintain.

Are you lifting? You could just do a 10-25% caloric deficit while keeping protein high (1g/lb of body weight) and achieve what you want IF YOU'RE ALSO LIFTING

>Skinnyfats should bulk or gaintain.
shoo shoo bloatmaxxer

You need to have muscles first before cutting, retard.

this

Skinnyfats should always do strength training for a few months, maybe a year, to get a little gains before losing their fat.
If you lose fat right now you will just look like a freak, worse than you do now. If you gain a little muscle you will look normal when you lose weight.
Also don't do a caloric deficit, do fasting and intermittent fasting.

Skinny-fat here reporting. You should really lean bulk, just came back from from being weighted and over a month I've went down to 21% BFP to 19% and gained 4lbs of muscle mass on a lean bulk.

Bulk and lift heavy, you can do it user!!

>If you lose fat right now you will just look like a freak, worse than you do now
Skinnyfat is literally the worst possible state of male body
>If you gain a little muscle you will look normal when you lose weight
If you gain a little muscle, you will lose it when cutting, that's why you should cut when you have literally nothing but fat to lose
>Also don't do a caloric deficit, do fasting and intermittent fasting
>meme diets
>also, implying they don't require caloric deficit to work

You lose muscle when you do a caloric deficit, brainlet. With a caloric deficit it will take you months to lose any noticeable fat and you will lose a lot of muscle. With a fast you can lose kilograms of fat in a week without any noticeable muscle loss, or you can do intermittent fasting and lose weight slowly without any muscle loss and eat normally.

I've got some biceps going with my dumbbells bros, isn't that enough?

For real, don't cut as a skinny fat. You can remove fat while bulking if you workout.

>With a fast you can lose kilograms of fat in a week without any noticeable muscle loss
Lmao, imagine actually believing that
Post body, retard

You're either a retard, a troll, or anorexic

Fat converts to muscle???

I just don't like my belly being big like fat, while my wrists are thin

Post body

Just cut 300 calories out you fat shit

This, I bulked and lifted over a college semester, and when I got back my mom said it looked like I lost weight even though I gained like 15 pounds.

That's because muscle is more dense than fat. You increased your mass but dropped your volume.
Skinnyfat is just a starting point, you're not set to it. Accept that you'll look like shit for another year (what is it in front of the rest of your life?) and bulk properly. Then you can stand to cut without wasting away into nothing

What the hell is your logic here
> boohoo my wrists are small so I'm doomed to be eternally skinny so I'm going to starve myself then bitch about it when I start feeling weak

I prefer being skinny with some muscles than having fat belly

Cut when you start, you'll make gains anyways cause newbie. Then you clean bulk.

you need to life while eating at a caloric deficit while keeping protein at about 1.5-1.6g pr kg of bodyweight.
it's what i'm doing (2 months) and i'm the exact same weight i was when i started, except i look much better
guess why
start lifting mate

>itt: bloatmaxxing retards looking to turn another skinnyfat newbie into a dough golem

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29 General Philosophies of Muscle Mass Gain.png (725x136, 12K)

Then bulk or gaintain

are your wrists the only part of you that's thin? because then you aren't skinny fat, you're just plain fat.

skinny fat is the worst curse ever. i think the consensus is you need to build muscle even at the cost of becoming fatter. then if you cut after that at least you will look normal and not skinnyfat.

if you cut as skinny fat, its possible you will lose muscle and make things worse. unless yo u eat tons of protein. but then at the end you are just a skinny douche even if successful. its likely you will not cut correctly and lose muscle. so instead just focus on building muscle

My face is nice, legs and arms are skinny. I have fat on belly and my ass. That's skinny fat isn't it?

>article
Source? Credentials?
>turn into a dough golem
You know they have to lift on top of eating, right?

>Source? Credentials?
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html/
You should know who Lyle McDonald is if you are not a complete newfag
>You know they have to lift on top of eating, right?
And you still gain fat on top of fat you have