Fembot feels

Fembots, tell me about your feels.

Attached: 1556557208261.jpg (2576x1932, 1.52M)

i am feeling tired of seeing this FAS womans face

I don't get how fembots are a thing
just wear skimpy clothing in public and get the dick

I wish I had more alcohol. I wish I was rich. I wish I had ultimate freedom. Also I wish for utopia.

Attached: 330e1936aeec5cf32179f9db37d9e3666ebd0d58_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

They don't exist, piss off already with this shit.

>FAS
What does this mean?

all the guys here have bpd. that's all.

fixed her my guy

Attached: 1556449059236.jpg (1932x2576, 472K)

fetal alcohol syndrome is what it means

Attached: What-Fetal-Alcohol-Syndrome-Home-Care-Assistance-Do-You-Need-1.jpg (600x400, 31K)

All fembots are alcoholics.

She looks better sideways, put it back user.

Stop
doing
this
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Getting dick isn't usually the problem, it's getting emotional satisfaction.

I want a bf but im fat, ugly, afraid of intimacy and idk what the fuck to talk about with boys

I want to film myself getting raped and send him the tape then kill myself

what the fuck are you doing you stupid nigger

incoming 300 replies of THIRSTY FUCKING ORBITER LOSERS
like fembot how are you real haha you have like 300 fuckin orbiters every fucking thread to pick from are you for real haha

Attached: 1548790789023.jpg (220x309, 18K)

I'm so angry you're pathetic for ever loving me i

Nobody likes to listen to me... I feel so lonely...
No friends no social life. Everyone just hates me.
I can't do this anymore.... all I want is a friend to talk with.
All guys whom are interested in me... they just want to have a girlfriend to keep their social status...
But they do not care about me personally... they don't care... they are laughing at me behind my back...

Attached: tenor (7).gif (498x270, 752K)

I SAID PUT HER BACK user

>Everyone just hates me.
doubt

What was the last song you listened to?

>Getting dick isn't usually the problem
Speak for yourself

she looks cuter this way desu

Attached: 1556646859463.jpg (2576x1932, 466K)

I can feel it. I can feel my family's disappointment in me, I can feel everyone around me disappointed in me... I can see it in their eyes. My life has only been going downhill... sometimes I wonder if it's worth it anymore.

Why do you ask? probably some weeb shit,..

I meant is me.
meant to reply to

>tfw butterbody

yooo same

i've never been asked out before
any time a guy talks to me, i can't even tell if he's just being friendly or if he's interested
and then i wonder why would he be interested in someone ugly like me anyways

Attached: 1511359819262.jpg (800x600, 81K)

Im crushing badly on a guy upstairs. He always has his windows open, plays guitar while singing. He probably doesnt know I exist though.

get an excuse to talk to him, hang out, tell him you like him

>might get kicked out if I can't change depression habits
fuck

Guys are pretty willing to fuck most anyone, at least once.

femb- ahahaaha
fembo- HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH
FEMBOT??? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHFHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHHAHAHAHAH
women cannot be robots

He has a gf pretty sure. Ive heard them having sex.

my exact situation. all the cute guys are taken. theres this one guy i have a crush on and he doesn't seem to take me seriously. it hurts to live.

Attached: 1485305018_f80.jpg (600x660, 50K)

Have you asked him out? I would say let it go. He probably matched with some Stacy on tinder.

>My life has only been going downhill
So take responsibility and make changes. I very much doubt its even close to being too late for you. But why waste time being complacent?

I'm cute apparently and have never touched a girl. Ty to the fembots who validated me, I don't hate how I look 100% anymore.
Inb4 not looking to contact fembots because I'm not gunna be an orbiter.

Attached: cutefe.png (517x321, 19K)

QUIT WHINING WHORE YOU CAN GET ANY GUY EASILY US GUYS CANT GET JACK SHIT I WOULD DATE YOU IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!

You would eat that guy's semen if you could lol.

i did, a couple of times, he doesnt seem to take it seriously i don't know why..

what the fuck did i do to take responsibility?

Eat my shit faggot

t. that girl

What do you look like? A description will suffice.

you're not like him.
i would date you bla bla bla
but you don't compare to him
youre shallow, you dont even know me but you want to date me? are you desperate?

>too socially awkward to suggest casual sex
>men never approach me romantically/sexually
what do user

I'm looking for a guy with no sense of smell. If you have no sense of smell hmu.

senpai still wouldn't notice me

Attached: sad.jpg (820x756, 207K)

I visit this place like you go to a mausoleum, I met someone here and we dated for a while and years after the fact we're no longer speaking but every now and then I get incredibly homesick for what we had. Then I come here.

Robot here, reverse the sexes and that's exactly how I feel.

I love you so much it hurts. Still. Even five IRL girlfriends later.

i always try to be a positive person because i feel like i can trick myself into being happy.
But lately i've just been getting worse, things aren't working out for me and it's really hard to me to stay positive.
I wish I had someone, anyone around to help me.
My situation sucks.

I hope you guys all know you are cared about in some way or another even if it's another user.
I hope you all drink water and eat something today - you're important, i promise.

Attached: 1555665342123s.jpg (234x250, 11K)

Don't take so many hits at yourself. At least enjoy the music you like. Give yourself some respect. You deserve it

I have kind of flippy, auburn hair. Pale skin, i'm 6'6" pale blue eyes, a small nose, good chin and mouth I guess. I posted on soc and deleted after 3 minutes for those people.

Sounds like text book depression. You help others be happy but are sad yourself. You're wishing some gave as much love as you give others? You're a good person user. I hope you can be truly happy.

Well at least I know you're not him, he went back to his ex.

you may be cute but you're also insanely cocky, dropped like a hot rock.

Attached: smug.png (417x630, 343K)

Let him love himself.

Why are you so nice to people who are generally cruel to you?

What era of Jow Forums do you remember cute fembot? Are you a KHV?

i can't get over a guy who has a girlfriend, i even ran into a character on WoW that had his fucking name (it's a unique name). i haven't had sex since february 2018 and that was the last and only time i had a boyfriend. i don't really care about that but i just want either to fucking forget about this guy forever or for a miracle to happen.

Nah mate you write my age with a 3 in front, not KHV at all.

I'm just one the weird ones that grew up here back when there were no girls on the internet. And I was here in that brief moment when the robot wasn't reading our posts. Too fucked up to date normies but not a robot.

i think it's just i don't like seeing people sad, i know they can all be happy to some extent or another and if i make one persons day it makes a second of my day slightly better.

i just like to think everyone else is going through something significant in their lives and if i was cruel back maybe i''m hurting them and even if they are cruel to me, maybe my positive reinforcement will make them realize they were cruel.

I have a really positive way about thinking about things, i'm an idealist. Right now, i'm still an idealist, but for everyone but myself.

Attached: Mashiro_Shiina.jpg (1280x1153, 322K)

>write my age with a 3 in front

Same

>not KHV at all

Oh dear.

>I'm just one the weird ones that grew up here back when there were no girls on the internet.

Remember Decepticunt and all those old tripfags? Or the first era of this board when we all LARPed as "gentlemen" (before it became too cringy?)

I miss those times, coming back here is always an empty feeling of times that aren't coming back.

>i'm 6'6"

yep that'll do it

Assuming you aren't having me on, assuming your kindness is bona fide (that's a big if) I think it's really beautiful. You have a soft heart fembot. You're the sort of person who will make a good mother one day.

I dunno, I work around a lot of guys so I guess do that? Or something where there are guys around. You could always do online datings apps if all you want is sex.

i feel you. I was into someone for years who didn't like me back.

My crush likes 2D girls more than 3D. Sigh.

How do I get a guy to notice me?

Attached: cry.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

I had a good chunk of my life when I didn't come here, somewhere between my early 20ies and 28-ish. Thought life was even getting somewhere. Then it all went to shit. I do remember the "gentlemen" though, but I just lurked here and there.

I don't know if this board has changed or I have.

i don't see the point in pretending i'm nice, these are genuine feelings i have. I just am trying to stay positive, if i can't, i'm afraid of what will happen.

I've always been nice, and tried to help. I'm more upset about how i deal with things.
I get hurt really easily. I'm really sensitive. At the moment my situation is pretty shit even for people who are inept of emotion. I'm honestly giving being positive about my life my all, but it's starting to crack.

Attached: 1555824079660.png (371x353, 148K)

If you have to even ask this, chances are he'll never notice you. Not unless you undergo a makeover. Guys never let an even remotely attractive girl pass them by. Sorry.

Low cut shirts.

Attached: IMG_0807.jpg (1152x2048, 306K)

>Then it all went to shit.

Do you mind me asking what exactly went wrong? My life chugged along, and I got somewhere, to a point where I have a "good job" and earn a modestly decent salary, but I don't feel particularly satisfied, and dating normie girls always feels like something is missing. I get the feeling that this is because I've blown my ability to emotionally respond to anything other than relationships with crazy-levels of intensity.

>I don't know if this board has changed or I have.

It's both. You're jaded and the board has changed.

I have this uncontrollable biological urge to procreate, and it's really interfering with my life and relationships. I mean, all human beings probably have this drive (in fact, I'm sure they do), but they seem to be able to keep it under wraps. I literally just want to get bred by my handsome boyfriend (after marriage of course) and maybe homeschool the kiddos (if he's ok with it) , live on a homestead and do corny pastoralist shit like that. Kinder, Kuche, kirche. I'm a loser who doesn't want to contribute to modern society or "the system" in any way- I hate capitalism and materialism, though I seem to be content to let other people spend money on me (although it makes me feel guilty). I've fantasized about getting married and having a big family since about fourteen (I'm eighteen now).

I don't even know if I am worthy to be a mother- family had fair share of mental health problems and a bit of medical stuff (mostly diet and activity related though, and I'm doing pretty good in that category). Plus I have like zero ambition in life, at least from the perspective of my family, and they probably have a good point. Would my children be ashamed to have a procreating loser for a mother? I love languages, reading, nature, music, agriculture, and handicrafts, and other girly shit like that- with a little polishing and social practice, I could probably become a pretty kickass housewife.

I get that my family is worried about me and I'm probably fucking myself over by acting like a literal animal and just following my stupid instincts, but I almost just can't help it. I wish it was still socially acceptable to get married off young. I know I could probably game the system and do "more" or better and be successful, but I literally just don't see the fucking point of trying anymore. I want to have a family that loves me and teach them the beauty of the world, and maybe they can show me that beauty too.

Attached: belikeher.jpg (732x715, 45K)

Why? Why does it have to be this way? I can't move on... he's perfect... I want to make him happy...

Attached: 2d78285f218a3692496922c7635c5daf.gif (500x500, 1017K)

you know how it stings then... i've liked this guy since summer 2016, and he and his gf have been together for a year and a half. what's more morbid is that i had a chance with him at the beginning but i told him no, because my friend liked him, and he hated me after that.

But then he will only want my body...

Do you not feel as though your body is impure?

Nothing wrong with that user, I think it's the career women who are fucking crazy. I'd housewife you.

This sounds kind of gay but, virtual hug?

We could all use some positivity in our lives, and thank you for reminding me that someone out there cares and that I should care too.

Be right back, going to go drink some water : 3

Attached: 1538532606605.gif (220x184, 8K)

You're trying to fill the hole in your heart with children.

>do you mind me asking what exactly went wrong
I became a wagie. I could deal with studying but not with wagie life. I couldn't cope through normal means. Then add common things like breakups, being alone for too long, using alcohol / tranquilizers to cope and coffee to pump you up for waging in an endless self-destructive cycle.

I'm like you though, regarding relationships. I'm still hoping I'll be saved by someone who I will love enough to make life instantly tolerable. I'm just jaded enough to know it's not true which on top of dysfunctional makes me a cynic. But for the brief six months where that was the case and I believed I had found my NEET prince, there was an enormous relief.

you're still way too young to be this obsessed. i'm almost 23 and i feel like this.

That's usually all guys want at first. It's not like they can see my sense of humor or loyalty from across the room.
I do, but not because I have boobs.

>I could deal with studying but not with wagie life.

Weird, I found studying and exams (professional exams anyway) way more stressful than the actual job.

>using alcohol / tranquilizers to cope and coffee to pump you up for waging in an endless self-destructive cycle.

I can't relate to the drugs thing, although I went through a year-long period where opiates were the one thing that helped me get through long 10 hour work days.

You got a burner mail fembot?

I would very much like a virtual hug!.

I hope you have a good day, and yes drink lots of water!

Attached: 1555908729260.png (734x720, 455K)

You sound really nice, I'm suprised you don't have a friend or multiple to help you with your situation.

>I do, but not because I have boobs.
The way you're showing off your body though, it makes me want to use you like a sexual object. Degrade you for doing that to yourself in the first place and worse.

i cant sum up my feelings in comprehensible sebtences because im a brainlet. i usually just do it in a single word or two and it feels shallow

It makes my heart happy to see people like you.

I have friends, but i try not to bother many people when i go through stuff thats seemingly hard to deal with.

I had someone in my life that was constant, and i liked that but when i get sad i get insecure that i'm not capable to getting love.
I guess i ended up driving that person away due to my insecurities.

Attached: 1555851361058.jpg (681x384, 115K)

you bought into the traditionalist meme. in 10 years you'll be living in your average townhouse with two or three average kids and wondering why your life seems so drab and dull

you need purpose in your life, wherever you might find it. if you truly love kids and raising kids more than anything else (more than any hobby, interest, activity, or pursuit you've ever engaged in), then go for it, since that's what makes you happy. otherwise, those hormonal impulses won't last forever, and you'll be left holding the bag

Any lolcow femanons here?

Do you live in London or the UK?

Obviously this isn't original.

>you need purpose in your life
He's right user. You need to contribute to humanity by doing, uh, graphic design or something. And cats. Lots of cats.

>has had sex
(Doesn't make your feelings any less valid though)

Attached: 1548730817344.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

>dresses like a slut
>is surprised when men don't sense her intriguing personality from across a room

do worry i'll come up with all conversation topics. what country are you from?

> i try not to bother many people when i go through stuff thats seemingly hard to deal with.
Same. You have to let it out somewhere. It's not good to keep that all inside

I'm not really cocky. I used to hate myself and have body image issues because I was ugly. It's just now I hate myself less.
I mean a picture doesn't show much height and my autism has prevented me from ever going on a date with a girl.

>You're trying to fill the hole in your heart with children.
As opposed to what your average normie fills the hole in their heart with I'd say it's a pretty good path to take.

>I have friends, but i try not to bother many people when i go through stuff thats seemingly hard to deal with.
That's selfish in the end. How deep can a friendship be when only one party is digging deep and helping the other in a time of need.
I can releate to the other part though, pushing away dear people. Lonely and frustrating to say the least.

meh, it doesn't affect me because i don't care about it. its why i don't seek out any type of casual relationships. i want a bond with someone.