Does anyone wear these?

Does anyone wear these?

I'm thinking of buying some compression shorts with a pocket to go under my normal shorts so I can run without my phone bouncing around in my pocket and can lie down on a bench without my phone falling out.

Are they comfortable and do they breath?

Attached: B073T75R14.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Like these only without the shorts already stitched to them so I can wear them with all the different shorts that I already own.

Attached: 61N6648+OiL._AC._SR360,460.jpg (360x460, 23K)

Idk seems like it would constrict your nütesāK

Seems like a good way to sweat out your phone, OP.

Attached: 1554046572070.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

That's what I'm worried about.

What's more important to you, your phone or your nutsack? Obviously your phone since you keep it 3 inches from your balls all day every day even though it emits ball-cancer-inducing EM radiation.

Sigh. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to ask anything on Jow Forums...

Those guys totally murdered their neighbor over a dispute concerning a trash can.

I remember hearing about this before, where can I find the source of the full vid?

compression shorts + t shirt is based running gear

just compression shorts + no shirt is deep-redpilled, especially if you're bloatmaxxed

compression shorts under regular shorts + phone is cringe and boomerpilled

they're perfect for keeping your squat plug deep and secure

has it right. If you're going to run in compression shorts, you've got to commit to them.

And running in extra layers is going to make you sweat more and make your balls smell horrible.

Attached: 1538825988185.png (953x574, 33K)

I use them in place of underwear, they do not breathe well period and I imagine if you don't have a small package they're probably incredibly uncomfortable. I feel like I heard they're bad for your testicle health because they retain too much heat or they're too tight or something. They're incredibly comfortable though.

>These guys totally defended their property, with cool and calm behavior, until the criminal with a rap sheet as long as your arm threw a baseball bat at the father.
ftfy

You know what'd be a great idea

>strapping a cancer causing, cell killing brick as close as possible to my body.

Search John and Michael Miller

I wear my phone in my jeans pocket every day and so do you.

They're not bad. The fabric stretches around and holds everything in place so I'm not flopping around everywhere. I don't notice much discomfort when running, and it's only for about an hour or so. I've torn underwear in the past doing lunges and other leg exercises, so these are my go to now

I respect them but what these fatty fucks don't get is you start at the feet and work your way up if you have to. Absolutely unnecessary death.

I respect them but what these fatty fucks don't get is you start at the feet and work your way up if you have to. Absolutely unnecessary death.

>noguns
If you're attempting to use a deadly weapon to wound someone instead of just stopping the threat as directly as possible, you're retarded.

Compression clothes give me an insane dick and ass itch. They claim to “breathe” but it’s a fucking lie even the expensive Nike shit gave me a rash.

Who the fuck sweats on their lateral leg

They're great. I wear them for oly. Get some.

i usually only see crossfitter hippies wear these, i prefer loose sweatpants that doesnt snug against my skin at all while training

Attached: black.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)