Fun

Is there a way to make exercise fun?

I'm only doing it to maintain my health, since I need to, but damn is it a chore.

Attached: Emi.jpg (1254x1771, 233K)

Play a sport.

Do it with friends. It's legitimately so much fun I can't imagine what kind of anti social incels would go alone

Just find exercises that you think are fun, even if they aren't the most effective, or find a sport that you enjoy. If you're working towards a goal(like a match or tournament) it's a lot easier to stay motivated and enjoy your sessions. In addition to that, when you're training for a sport you know the exercise will increase your performance for a function you want.

Use ur imagination

What is pic? Made me sad but proud she is still going.

The fun I have exercise is emotional catharsis I get through lifting or HIIT

Lifting heavy while listening to a song called Clive Barker or doing plank ups till i collapse over and over is my personal death and resurrection.

I walk out of the gym sanctified and reborn.

Attached: The_Souls_Of_Acheron.jpg (1280x753, 386K)

Emi Ibarazaki from Katawa Shoujo

Attached: KS.png (2133x815, 1.14M)

Is this good?

Literally crossfit. Compete against people.

It's good but don't play it for fapping because all the sex scenes are permanently disabled

Measuring progress works for me, it's really satisfying looking back over a month and seeing how I've improved

>permanently disabled
kek

are they really though? and why?

Fuck cardio and lift heavy weight on low reps.

Lilly > Rin > Hanako = Emi >>>> Shizune

just go in and do whatever exercises you want, doing high volume & chasing pumps. if you're only doing it for health, then this might bring enjoyment to you - and the sacrifice of "potentially not being the best for gains" is worth it

>are they really though? and why?

No, it's just a toggle

listen to music

"katawa" means crippled in japanese (shoujo means girls)
The game's name is literally "Crippled Girls"

you could listen to music

Try bouldering. It's great. Makes you think too when you reach somewhat more difficult problems.

Stop excercising and start training. You're a disgusting fucking normie.

honestly the only fun exercise is sports and if thats not an option then either good music or watch something while you do it like a show or something

Find an exercise you enjoy: boxing, skiing, tennis, football etc

Oof right in the feels

Fucking japs

it was made by the boys at

Was made by anons though

God is it 2007 in here?

I told myself I would get a gf because of this game. Over 20 years later and still no gf

buy a bike, one of the best and enjoyable. find something you enjoy thats involves moving and you will stay fit

add risk.
I always go the gym.
I dont care about no pussy ass hurricane
God has to try alot harder to kill me

Find a compound that you like doing and work at making it better, add in accessories to make that lift better, and learn like lifting and experience the satisfaction of increasing your PR and once you learn to love that add in more compounds in order from most to least liked and use the satisfaction of improving to keep you going, and after not too long you learn to love it.

team sports

I guess it depends on what you're doing for exercise and what you're willing to do. You know when you press on a bruise and the pain somehow feels good? That's what it feels like when I lift. Feels fucking amazing and keeps me going. There's the sense of accomplishment too, which carries over to other exercises.

Exercise with a friend

Maybe you'll find a group of regulars who use the squat rack. Maybe you'll find that there's satisfaction in joining their ranks, and even entertainment in seeing who has the best form or lifts the heaviest or what-have-you.

It's all perspective.

Real gf cannot compare this ruined women for me

Just got tired and threw the whole pole in huh

Lame, it had some great scenes

If going to the weight room or doing individual cardio isn't your thing you really just need to find a sport...any sport that gives you a competitive or team based approach to physical exertion.

On another note I didn't enjoy weight lifting when I first started and only went to maintain health but after being a starter/stopper for a few years I realized I was overwhelming myself off the jump and kept quitting because of it. So I just took the weight training very easy for the first month or so and slowly increased my intensity so I didn't mentally drain myself. Building habits. Ended up going from just something that I did for health purposes into a hobby and now its a foundational part of my day I pretty much always look forward to.

Might work for you.

I limit my access of television and Netflix to only whenever I either work out or group marathon shit with friends. This way I warp my view of exercise from a chore to more of a daily treat.

Why not simply find a physical activity that is fun for you and do that?
Rather autistically do muscle workouts in isolation with no other purpose as to get stronger

training with friends is waste of gains, 90% of the time the faggots just keep talking instead of training

as someone who socializes quite a bit/part of the job (not customer service, I mean legit socializing), the gym is my meditative time alone

It returned me into deep depression, and i've been happy for three years. I'll never play any fucking VN again.

I wish I never learned about microchimerism so I could still think Emi was best girl

That picture is so fucking sad

The idea and name came from a jap though.

Lily>Emi>Hanako>Misha>Shizune>Rin

I tried CREED VR and it was pretty fun, I expect it's good cardio, especially on harder levels, just like Beatsaber.

Invent your own routine consisting solely of exercises you enjoy. I did SS and SL and PPL and Ivysaur and a bunch of other bullshit and quit every time. Now I just do weighted pushups and weighted chins.

its great especially emi it was made by fags on /a/ so its almost a requirement for Jow Forums participation

find some exercise you like doing
social? team sports
sperg? maybe lifting and sperging about numbers
turbo-sperg? some kind of meme-videogame with movement involved
aggressive? fight sport
like nature? run in the forest
like water? swim
like crafts? do manual work of some kind
like mountains? climb
like anime? watch some retarded cartoon while running on a treadmill and stretching your arms back

just find something that works for you, don't do something you dislike, you have a million options

Objectively shit taste

please explain

>Is there a way to make exercise fun?
Work towards skills. Attaining a skill that normies can't do is the gamechanger for me.

Front levers and handstands, here I come!

have a doctor force a cute cripple to make you run

imagine anime girls are cheering you on

>Including Misha at all
What's the matter, Rin's route 2deep4u

Attached: c9980b36817dcd169e2c87e2b336d97c.jpg (550x610, 60K)

DNA has been shown to remain within a woman's reproductive system (and brain?) after being deposited there by a male and by dead cells from offspring. Basically, if you have kids with a girl that's been creampied the kid might only be 95% yours.
I'm sorry for cursing you with this knowledge.

I don't remember Emi ever had sex with others

can't you wash it with soap first?

She had an ex and there wasn't blood
It's microscopic, user. Trace amounts will remain regardless of what you do