Tfw I've been buying and smoking these for years

>tfw I've been buying and smoking these for years

Im I gonna die now? Holy shit fuck I knew these might be bad but I didn't know they could kill you.

Attached: downloadfile-134.jpg (900x900, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketrealist.com/2019/08/vaping-warning-cdc-should-worry-cannabis-players/
msn.com/en-us/health/medical/vaping-lung-disease-cdc-reports-153-cases-many-involving-thc/ar-AAGbuI5
jsonline.com/story/news/2019/08/29/vaping-deaths-thc-cartridges-investigated-wisconsin-cases/2154799001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everything can kill you. just keep it to one or two vices.

they can kill you??

Just don't inject it, and you will be fine.

You're gonna die like the faggot you are.

Has been causing pneumonitis in many states. Should go back to weed if you really need to get high until more is known

Should just quit

regular vapes or thc vapes?

what state you in? black market carts can be loaded w synthetics but I haven't had this problem in cali, even the unregulated stuff here is really high quality

They dont fucking kill you. I've been following and using these things for a decade. They're one of the safest alternatives to smoking that there is.

Your government is corrupt. The FDA is corrupt. Big tobacco is corrupt. Medical science is corrupt.

I'm in Cali yeah, I've been seeing back to back reports on how people are dying in wisconsin from these though so it had me paranoid.

>90% of cases thc

Also have had issues with additives in thc vapes causing inflammation of heart tissue which can lead to arrhythmias

They have killed people

Attached: 1565819649624.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

>I've been following and using these things for a decade.
Regular smoking takes much longer than a decade to kill you too.
Did you really think steam cleaning your lungs several times a day with chemicals wasn't going to have some kind of repercussions?

is right
most carts that have done damage to people are in states where weed is still illegal. which means most carts that people claim are legit are knock offs. you can buy the boxes on amazon (or used to) and box your own bullshit and call it primo from california to some jack ass in indiana.
stop fear mongering

is that a dilator

It's a pain in the ass finding legit ones far from a legal state any assholes will send you chinese shit that no one knows what's in there.

DUDE

You're claiming that people haven't died, they have. People should be careful what they put in their bodies and telling them not to worry about anything does them a disservice.

It's a bad habit no matter how much you try to justify it.

Under what circumstances? were they the people that vape from huge vapes 24/7? What was their usage like?

You're moving the goal posts now.

marketrealist.com/2019/08/vaping-warning-cdc-should-worry-cannabis-players/

msn.com/en-us/health/medical/vaping-lung-disease-cdc-reports-153-cases-many-involving-thc/ar-AAGbuI5

What is strange to me is why are these cases happening so suddenly at once. These things have been in the market for years, why would the sudden onset?
Needs more research, especially if these are counterfit oils.

You’re fine, the retards dying and getting ill from these are smoking the fake thc cartridges from China everyone else is fine

A lot of the trash shipped from cali (not distributed in cali) are terrible knockoffs of your legal brands

Changes in additives, their increasing duration of availability(people have been using them for longer), intentional poisoning

Just stop smoking and you wouldn’t have to worry about this shit you degenerates.

Being high feels nice though

rundown?

I do't get people who smoke weed. Just melt some hasch in butter and down it.
Best highs i've ever had.

imma have to stop you right there, sir

Attached: snus.jpg (1024x766, 68K)

People in the Midwest are getting lung disease and dropping dead from wax cartridges, which until now everyone just assumed were harmless.

i haven't looked into the news but i'm assuming issues are from buying homemade ones in illegal states that are filled with baby's first weed concentrate with pesticides in shit in it

damn, can you send me any articles?

Some people don't want to be high for more than 2 hours

You see this, I don't get.

And they fuck up their lungs instead.

>have been having some lung pain for the past few weeks
>thought it was juul related
>it was the fucking cart
the pain's been decreasing since I stopped vaping anything
still kinda concerned tho

>inhaling anything but air
Well no shit you fucking retards. We weren't meant to breathe liquid.

ayo hol up is this just thc vaping shit or regular ass nicotine vaping too
got me worried now

A few posted in this thread already, I found this by googling

jsonline.com/story/news/2019/08/29/vaping-deaths-thc-cartridges-investigated-wisconsin-cases/2154799001/

What about dabbing? Its practically the same as a cart if both are pure concentrates, dabbing has been around for longer so if people are dying from carts why arent they dying from dabs
Its almost as if there is carts filled with pesticides/bad shit/bad thinner/fentanyl/other drugs besides dmt

You shouldn't smoke these unless you're in a legal state, all the black market carts are cut with additives and pesticides

When you dab its just the glass that heats up. Carts have goofy ass 3rd party ass chinese ass coils in them, who knows what happens when you apply heat to them

>no vaping deaths reported by the CDC
also i didn't claim no one has died, i didn't claim shit about deaths in general. i was trying to make people aware not to buy garbage in illegal states. but since you are clearly an uptight incel, you got mad at people having fun.
>moving goalposts
>>>the vapes pictured in the article are not pre-filled thc carts, but ecig tanks teens were filling with garbage
lol shut up
>wisconsin
the midwest
see
and

>no vaping deaths reported by the CDC
also i didn't claim no one has died, i didn't claim shit about deaths in general. i was trying to make people aware not to buy garbage in illegal states. but since you are clearly an uptight incel, you got mad at people having fun.
>moving goalposts
>>>the vapes pictured in the article are not pre-filled thc carts, but ecig tanks teens were filling with garbage
lol shut up
>wisconsin
the midwest
see
&
most quality prefilled legal carts are using ceramic to heat up the oil. do your research before posting stupid shit online

CCell carts are top tier.

GODDAMMIT /b/OIS IM GOING TO DIE NOW!! OH GOD I DON'T WANT TO DIE!! SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND HELP!! WTF!!

name one alpha who smokes weed and isn't on roids or TRT. enjoy your raised estrogen and gyno.

I "dabbed" once after not smoking weed for 2 years. I couldn't even see straight nonetheless drive home.

Alcohol is more soi and destructive in that regard. There's plenty of "alphas" that drink it.

IMO, and I could be wrong, I think main reason people are getting sick is because they have the temp up too high and burn the oil as well as cook their lungs. Ive been vaping since the box n whip hose days, I also vape carts as they are available where I live. I always use the lowest settings until the oil is almost gone, then i might crank it up to get those last bits, but a lot of people turn their shit up to max temp and leave it there to get the big clouds/feel it more in the lungs. Not to mention they take hits every 20 minutes, whereas with smoking you would at least take a few hours to give your lungs a break.

Dont buy shitty drug vapes then you mong

ceramic coils in ceramic bowls/chambers flake off mesothelioma-tier micro broken glass shards into your lungs, you mong.

nicrom wrapped quartz coils in quartz bowls are the only way to fly. good luck finding that in your pre-filled, meme-tier, strawberry cough 510 carts, or any 510 cart, for that matter.

gotta make your own juice from two ingredients only, certified concentrate and cannabis-derived terps.

is that a dildo?
do you smoke dildos you fag?

what does this have to do with Jow Forums?

test

WEED

These are being cut with all kinds of crazy shit. Unless it’s flower you just don’t know what the hell is in these things, flower you can look at it and tell that it’s dank weed

>smoking anything but cock.
Not gonna make it.

Also stop vaping you fucking hipster retards, if you're enslaved by the THC Jew just consume the shit orally, roll your own joints or better yet smoke that shit from a bowl or bong.

why the fuck would I want to smell like weed and look like a slob when I can just pull a pen out of my pocket and get turbo faded wherever I want?

Brain versus body high
No uncontrollable shits the next day
Tolerance doesnt triple overnight
You obviously have never taken a dab or vaped 710... hash is fucking childs play today grandpa, go back to the 80s and do coke instead you fucking sperg
>imagine still thinking pressed leaf shake competes with shatter lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
Do you even smoke bruh?

man druggies are insufferable

user is very cool

user is very cool

Are you getting them from a dispensary? Do they lab test their distillate for contaminants and pesticides? Afaik if you're getting legitimate concentrate the health risks are minimal
If you're getting them from some dude on the street then you're risking poisoning yourself. Also if you're using that thing all fucking day. Give your lungs and brain a rest. Maybe make it a weekly or monthly thing

Yeah I only buy from legal states, not worth the risk otherwise.

This exactly. Plus itll last longer.

That just takes too long. At some point you just want it to be over