Is about to change health, fitness, sports and bodybuilding forever

>is about to change health, fitness, sports and bodybuilding forever

Attached: the game changers.jpg (1080x1921, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iSpglxHTJVM
youtu.be/aPJWOWePRGs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20648045
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6367879/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6369109/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23595983
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3206519/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27280539
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
youtu.be/SWFDSihR4RM
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
healthybabycode.com/why-you-cant-get-vitamin-a-from-eating-vegetables
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091118072051.htm
researchnews.osu.edu/archive/betacarotene.htm
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1545.full
fasebj.org/content/23/4/1041.full
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/beta-carotene-vitamin-a-myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's this about? I'm interested

youtu.be/iSpglxHTJVM

fucking cool

> shitty forced advertising

well I'm not an elite anything so I will continue eating garbage
lol

Why do Americans make movie like this? Cringed throught whole trailer.

Shutup faggot, you couldn't even eat half of this in two days.
youtu.be/aPJWOWePRGs

>you've got to understand that that's marketing

Fitting quote, OP, don't you think?

oh god arnie
living his whole life, getting to where he is now, achiving everything he did with a certain lifestyle
now he is 100% against it

he is selling himself out
old arnie best arnie

and that trailer is pure shit, what the fuck

Vegans waste so much food, look at all those pills too

Why does he call himself a strongman, when he never even competed in any WSM qualifier, let alone win anything ever?

His 'world record' is a technicality, because he used a smaller bar and called it a diffrent lift. His 'record' isn't even in the top 20.

this nigga knows what's up

>invest tens of millions of dollars in vegan supplements
>promotes veganism
makes sense.

He gotta do it to stay relevant and stay in power.

current arnie is just a puppet now to manipulate the younglings and söi faggets

the king is dead
a tradegy

He's always been a lying piece of shit. It makes perfect sense he became a politician. Yeah, his alpha personality is funny but when he's lying to your face you need to take a step back and remind yourself, "this guy is an asshole."

>Cholesterol shit
Ummm excuse me sir getting a little bit dated there eh? Would you like some Lipitor to give you some ED?

>adhoms and sadcope
C
O
P
E

>Look at those vegan athletes
>all of them look like shit

Literally cant make any of this up.

Attached: 1563064658464.jpg (764x713, 309K)

I wonder who could be behind this

the german faggot with his stupid beard?
Who is on shitton of roids and went vegan AFTER he got big and strong and got a name?

show me one non-roiding vegan who started as twink

BASED

>becomes the GOAT eating tons of meat
>after the fact decides meat is bad for performance

Honestly I take this as an endorsement for meat. Sucks that one of my heroes is a shill now though.

does arnie show up in Epsteins flight logs by the way?

They look better than the lardasses we see everyday who don't work out though, fatty

Attached: liverpool fans.jpg (571x767, 153K)

where are they now?
the DYEL at the beginning teaching martial arts studied gladiators, ok. they were slaves, they ate slave food, they got fatter from the grains so they could absorb more cuts/damage without damaging their organs. they were also fighting for their lives, they didn't have a choice but to go all out.
the african weightlifter, broke "american" records, they were his records, he gained 10+ lbs and went up a weight class but only added 2 lbs to his total score, now he's injured and disappeared. btw, how many olympic lifters exist in america? there's an extremely small pool to select from.
bicyclist, literal who?
literal who talking about animal protein not being required?
the runner, a literal who, performance has declined, 9th grade girls are out sprinting her in the 400m, her coach demoted her to 800m to try to keep her relevant.
what's the point they're trying to prove with these blood vials?
a NFL player who thinks his plant based diet is the reason for his success. young athletes are notoriously shitty eaters. they used to serve pizza in the locker rooms before/during/after games. marshawn lynch is chugging skittles before during and after the game during some of his best "beastmode" seasons. these people are genetic outliers and rely on that to carry them, not their diet.
no context about this clowns cholesterol tests, but if you have too low cholesterol your all cause mortality rises, and if it's on the extreme of the other end it will also rise. HDL/TG ratio is a much better indicator for health.
some old man who has been working out for his whole life is still fit, ok?
this clown patrik calling himself a strongman lmao. pays guinness to come watch him perform a "world record" lift, fails the lift, still passes because $$$$. never invited to either of the 2 strongmen competitions that matter.

what a joke.

So I can't help but feel a little dismissive here. I just think most people with good health or athletic performance on vegan diets are
>Really well off financially either
>On gear
>Cheating non-plant based foods into their diets
Or all of the above.
Truth. They have healthier lifestyles when weighed against the general population, but not really against other health conscious people.

Post body

forgot to mention, novak djokovic dropped down to somewhere in the 20s in his overall ranking when he went vegan, started eating meat again and bounced back to his elite status.
one of the other main stars of the film, tim, dropped veganism and they dropped him from the film.

>They have healthier lifestyles when weighed against the general population
And that's the only thing that should matter, because no matter what other health focused people will always mog you.

Gladiators ate grain because they were slaves, not because they knew some secret. Based romans just didnt give their war prisoners good food. Arnie is also a asshole

Post body

body

Vegans BTFO

>what's the point they're trying to prove with these blood vials?
It's similar to a doublespeak of graphs thing. They show you something that looks bad/good without really explaining why.

Attached: graph.png (618x426, 226K)

>all these roided up pro athletes and bodybuilders telling normies and amateur natty athletes to stop eating meat

Fucking shameful.

Attached: 1565676941056.jpg (336x460, 30K)

Underrated post

He's a politician.
He's been sold out long ago.

For fucks sake don't reply to people like 52194044

BASED perhaps the best post I've witnessed on Jow Forums this year

This. Jeez holy fuck

>proof by one example
>broscience
>false equivalence
Imagine actually typing this out thinking it's a valid argument

Arnie has always been a huge shitposter

>Have you ever seen an ox eating meat?
people are retarded

> vegan performs poorly: HAHAHA ITS VEGANISM
> vegan performs well: b-b-b-but they're a genetic outlier
All this cope.

I'm actually in favour of this. All dumb normies going vegan for this documentary for Instagram points making meat prices low and making meat eaters look better than them. Wouldn't be surprised if this was the true intention of the powers that be when shilling veganism

Attached: 1562850483497.jpg (625x626, 78K)

Post body or else this and all of your future posts are pure cope

Meat price is low because it is (((subsidised)))

nice strawman faggot. Vegans perform poorly because their diet is shit and doesnt provide the long term nutrition for optimal performance. The only reason it works short-term is because your body has deposits. The people that perform well either roid, secretly eat meat, take a shit ton of supplements to compensate for the lack of nutrition, are only vegans for 1 month and still have those deposits. The genetic outlier is an argument you've made up to try and support the shill diet

Attached: 1561383089110.jpg (539x960, 45K)

Considering that the athletic accomplishments of those in the documentary are disregarded by the carnies I could literally have the body of golden era Arnie and it still would be disregarded.

What's the point?

I mean, you don’t NEED meat, but literally these are famous athletes who have a budget to just buy whatever fancy science vegan food comes out

>ice strawman faggot. Vegans perform poorly because their diet is shit and doesnt provide the long term nutrition for optimal performance.
citation pls

Didn't Arnold used to purposefully give wrong advice to up and coming bodybuilders?

Why is everyone mad? The documentary literally proves with science that plant based is better. I might switch. They're right, you know.

Name some downsides.

Nice cope

Not him but Your body is my citation

i could actually pose the same question to you. Give me undoubtable proof of 10 vegans that have been vegan for 10-15 years and fill the description. That is, they dont roid, they havent eaten meat in those 10-15 years and they havent supplemented themselves for everything (b12 is fine, although the supplementation of it already proves it isnt a sustainable diet for the human body). By this time their iron, copper, carnitine, iodine... deposits have been depleted, hence a vegan that looks healthy and has not taking body changing substances is extremly rare, if not non-existent.

> Name some downsides
I unironically call myself alt-right and migrated to Jow Forums from reddit. I associate eating plants with leftists so I followed in the steps of my hero Jordan Peterson and only eat meat.

The consumption of animal products is supported by the pharmaceutical industry, the agricultural industry (which receives insane amounts of government subsidies) and is constantly promoted in the media with one in four advertisements related to animal product consumption. Despite this I think the real (((them))) are doctors and "big brocolli".

This documentary, the science behind it, and the examples/evidence invoked challenge my world view and make me sad.

It's propaganda. I have not seen the movie yet but from trailer it looks like pure bullshit.

>All this straw man

Post your body

>muh superhuman gladiators

It's some bullshit vegan propaganda. If Arnold was raised vegan we would have never heard of him.

fucking this

>vegans are deficient in b12
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20648045
>iron deficiency
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6367879/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6369109/
>zinc deficiency
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23595983
>Iodine deficiency and risk of deficiency higher in vegans
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3206519/
>lower sperm count and sperm mobility
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27280539
there is also talks about l-carnitine and vitamin d deficiencies but im not gonna delve into those. Also to prevent the vegan fags that reply with this study
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
its a 19yr old study that uses older men, fatter men to prove that vegans have higher testosterone when the control group obviously isnt made to be compared with vegans. They say the adjust the BMI but they do not mention how it is done.

>take a multivitamin

????????? your point?????

You dumbass. Normies go vegan and they'll be insisting the schools feed kids vegan lunches, meat be taxes or regulated to a greater extent, etc etc. If it's not popular with the smoothbrains, the State will kill it to discourage any sort of individuality or independence.

You immediately become a colossal, insufferable faggot for no actually proven benefit.

Good. America needs to fuck off.

Probably That a plant based diet is not sustainable or healthy without heavy supplementation and is certainly not healthier that eating meat.

>take 10 pills to hit macros that can be hit naturally, that suree is sustainable and the epitome of health!!!
>take a pill for that sperm bro
still didnt refute the deficiencies. Also, people that have been vegans for 20 years look absolutely dogshit, and this isnt an anecdote.

>no context about this clowns cholesterol tests, but if you have too low cholesterol your all cause mortality rises, and if it's on the extreme of the other end it will also rise.
Did you just say that high cholesterol is bard in a ketard bait thread? You damn fool.

yes

high cholesterol is an indication your body is not functioning correctly so it's trying to fix itself.
low cholesterol is an indication your body is not functioning correctly and it's unable to fix itself.
not sure what your point is.

Attached: VeganHate.jpg (1000x722, 549K)

Regarding the gladiators, you’re correct. I read Greek and Roman history virtually everyday and it’s stated many times by many different authors, philosophers, etc. of different centuries that (and this is stressed by particularly roman ones) they knew that the slaves needed meat to get stronger and solely that, that grains made them fat and flabby, and I doubt they were fed veggies LMAOOO. They were red pulled af regarding nutrition.
I’m sure well documented incredibly athletic individuals such as Julius Caesar were able to perform the incredibly demanding physical ordeals they went through because they ate carrots (newsflash: red meat, olive oil and wine for the Caesar!). Same bs they say about bread... quality bread is very nutritions

Your meme hurt my eyes first and my brain second

Vegans will literally never fucking recover from this post, it's over.

user going NUCLEAR on Vegans. Jesus, didn't your mother ever teach you not to bully the retarded?

Attached: Nuclear.jpg (601x469, 48K)

>newsflash: red meat, olive oil and wine for the Caesar!
He died at 55. When will you carnicucks ever learn?

Attached: IMG_0489.png (2048x1536, 823K)

plant based=/=vegetarian. all this is going to do is try to convince people to eat less processed meat, that you only need x amount of protein to build muscle yada yada yada. theyre using people on steroids to sell 'plant based diet' because meat farms are choking our earth. ill watch it.

VEGANS BTFOOO

youtu.be/SWFDSihR4RM
you know nothing about agriculture or climate.

btfo lol

Kek

Vegans are deficit in b12:
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

Vegans are deficient in omega threes:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928

Vegans are deficient in taurine:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491

Vegans are deficient in iodine:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
healthybabycode.com/why-you-cant-get-vitamin-a-from-eating-vegetables (studies linked in the article)
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091118072051.htm
researchnews.osu.edu/archive/betacarotene.htm
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1545.full
fasebj.org/content/23/4/1041.full
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/beta-carotene-vitamin-a-myth

Does Shawn Baker have any training or qualifications in environmental science?

b-b-but atleast my roids are synthetic and not from animals!
*dabbed on the haters*

>you now need training and qualifications to read statistics from government websites
fucking pl*nt e*ters lmao

neither do you, and your goofball in the youtube probably doesnt either. more goes into agriculture than just growing plants and animals and eating them. if our culture didnt so ruthlessly over consume meat our diets would be much more in balance with our actual nutritional needs as humans. Id say the same thing about grains, sugars or a number of other things. Then maybe the earth wouldnt have to bear the brunt of transporting thousands of pounds of calories across state lines in semi trucks to feed thousands of pounds of obese disgusting americans food that they dont need to eat.
how is that not bad for the environment?

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO FROM MEAT EATER TO VEGAN? JUST BE A VEGETARIAN FFS AND BUY STUFF FROM YOUR LOCAL FARMERS

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-soft-side-feeding-deer-884197.jpg (590x350, 66K)

>if our culture didnt so ruthlessly over consume meat
our diet is 70% pl*nt b*sed
you expect me to read anything else you wrote?

Does veganism provide knifeoprotective benefits?

Why does everbody have to jumpninto ideogies like this? Plants are more efficient than livestock, meat is the best way to grow and perform. That's just how it is. You don't have to believe that one side is better in every way and the other is retarded. What the the fuck is wrong wirh people?

>"gladiators were vegetarian"
>"they only ate plants"
fucking retarded cocksucking DYEL soiboy who wrote this should be raped

Lets have a look at that first study:
> Published in 2003 (lol)
> Case study (lol again) covering a rare condition discovered (unusually in adolescence/adulthood) in a pair of omnivore sisters that results in serum B12 not entering the cells
> 2 casual mentions of vegans having higher rates of B12 deficiency. Not referenced at all.
Christ son learn how to do a proper literature search. Did you just google "B12 deficiency" and grab the first article that appeared?

Yes. Knives get a -1 while blunt weapons get a +1 modifier against skeletons.

>he wont do it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you have to take supplements clearly veganism isnt the human diet.
Are you slow or just have a lot of money to blow?