Overhydration

How much water is too much?

Attached: 7360.jpg (300x180, 11K)

once your piss is clear instead of straw colored

I once drank 9 liters a day for like a week and nothing bad happened... just pissed a lot

Well, there's only 1 way to find out how much water is too much. But you can do it only once in life.

The human body is 70% water, 100% when drowning which is obviously too much. Try not to go too far over the 85% sweet spot and you should be fine. Any more than that and you might die.

>overhydration
That's dehydration with extra steps.

I like what you did there

Once the water over dissolves sodium in your blood. Eats some salty snacks if you're drinking tons of water. Its called hyponatremia look it up
but you have to drink tons of water over a large period of time for that to happen

iirc that can happen with more than about 20 liters over a 24 hour period

Based retard

The human body, with healthy kidneys, can unrinate in between 12 and 15 litres of water a day. Beyond that you enter a state known as water intoxication, seldom seen in sane people, but sometimes occurs in crazy niggas.

Go study you fucking idiot

Sodium is not the only electrolyte that needs to be replenished

when you fuckin' drown lmao

These last couple of days been so hot I’m on ~4.5 liters a day. Try 3L and see how you feel, some people just drink less water

Don't listen to this faggot. He just doesn't want you to reach 100% because you would transform into aquaman.

when you tart getting cramps while doing no physical activity whatsoever you know you're overdoing it

i have three cups of water, a glass or so and then my shaker.

feels fine

on leg day i am a fucking fish though for real

How about we all do video experiments with our gfs. We feed them as much water as possible until they pee themselves. I know sounds gross but it would be for science haha

Checked

>Beyond that you enter a state known as water intoxication,
t. Crummyberg

you'd have to try really hard to hurt yourself drinking water

When you fill your stomach instead of your lungs and drown