What’s the best way to fix posture?

My forward head posture is worse than almost anyone I know, mostly due to vidya and my phone. Lifting in the past 5 months has helped, but only barely. What has worked for you anons who used to have the same problem?

Attached: 5CD79A2A-BA27-438D-8692-6B9B7D16F753.jpg (966x624, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_z6e3PzhGo
youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chin tucking

flow yoga

Sleep without a pillow or a very thin one.

Stretch. Be consistent with your stretching.

Be extra aware of your posture while sitting.

Get glasses if you feel like you subconsciously move closer and closer to the screen.

Attached: 52e9b97.png (744x1676, 904K)

Literally just keep pulling back your head to its normal position

this

you actually have a better jawline if you have forward head tho as a physio once told me, proper posture may lead to chronic double chin rofl

Bullshit. Advocating bad posture to prevent double chin is a galaxy brain take. If you have double chin then lose wait you fat fuck.

Good neck posture gives you a more pronounced jaw because it creates more of a right angle between your neck and jaw.

This is good for it: youtube.com/watch?v=l_z6e3PzhGo

You most likely have upper crossed syndrome as well though (rounded shoulders), so you'll need to address that also.

>lose wait

lmao. yeah im gonna listen to your dumbass hahahaha retard alert.

Unironically, I think neck curls are the best way

unironically yoga

Ballet

Been treated for this. Rowing and a strong upper back helps a lot. Physio gave me a band to do pic related. You have to get used to correcting yourself during daily activities. Feels forced, uncomfortable and unnatural at first, but after a while it becomes an automatic thing, and slouching would actually feel uncomfortable and unnatural. If you're worried about a double chin, look into mewing, that should fix it

Attached: Thera-Band+Cervical+Extension+Isometric+-+Helps+strengthen+the+deep+neck+stabilizers,+including+the+ (960x720, 73K)

stretch your hamstrings
strech your abs
chin tuck ins
fix your pelvic tilt
do chin ups
hang from the bar for 30 seconds, 3 times a day
get back to the wall, hips to the wall, touch the back of your head to the wall doing a chin tuck in, make sure the lumbar part of your spine doesn't touch the wall, keep your shoulders low and then raise your arms laterally, keeping them touching the wall

I was going to say this, but ironically

pilates

unironically this:

unironically this:

>mewing
you had me until that

This, I'm a skinny manlet who always had nerd neck. If I completepy fuck in my chin and raise neck I have a double chin, and I'm only 140 and 5'6.

The easiest stretch for this is to lie flat on your back on the floor allowing gravity to pull your head back. From there, all you need to do is tuck your chin in for maximum stretch. The best part about this is you can do it for hours every day if you incorporate sleeping on your back without a pillow into your nights. Its awkward and uncomfortable at first, but once you get used to it, you can sleep anywhere and maintaining a straight neck will be effortless.

There isn't one single stretch that will fix it. Your whole spine and muscle/tendons are literally bent in the wrong directions. It took me about 1 year of consistent stretching to mostly fix it. Most likely you have really bad shoulder mobility and very weak neck muscles and a weak spine. Go on youtube and watch videos on stretching routines for nerd neck and shoulder mobility. Most likely you can't even squat properly either so you'll need to fix your ankle/hip/calf/lower back flexibility as well to maintain proper posture.