Dude itll be here on Monday

People who shit on homegyms BTFO once again

I only do bench on friday and wednesday

I have a homegym
scared I'm gonna lose it desu

>hurricane Dorian
may it shower me with gains

>Cat 3 max
Who gives a shit? Are you some yank, cause this shit probably wont be a big deal.

Haha Imagine a barbell flying through the wall and killing you haha wouldnt that be weird

Yeah haha dying sure would suuuuuuck haha

nobody knows how strong it's gonna be yet but it's been intensifying and has the potential to hit even cat 5

Bye bye third world user.

Did you at least have sex

fuck i wish i had a hurricane hit me

Estimates have bumped it up to a Cat 4

>homegym masterrace reporting in from Miami
>my gains will remain intact

Don't worry according to the news we only have 17 months left before the end of the world.

why the fuck would you live in florida, you get constantly ravaged by hurricanes and shit

Do this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8eL_DB-xBo

iron plates or bumpers? want to /homegym/ but i am absolutely torn between my autistic love of bang and clang and having bumper plates to DL

iron plates or bumpers? want to /homegym/ but i am absolutely torn between my autistic love of bang and clang and having bumper plates to DL

It's only pull day, who cares?

>Not willing to bench press the hurricane
>ngmi

dude just road trip north for the week, ur not too poor to skip work right?

Was there ever hurricane Arnold?

Do this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8eL_DB-xBo

>not lifting in a dangerous environment to elevate test
Not gonna make it.

Attached: dbz18902.jpg (640x480, 41K)

i really dont want to be trapped in a city with no working traffic lights, no electricity and no generator for 3 days like when irma hit. I think im just going to go stay with my parents on monday and tuesday. at least they have a generator.

Central Florida bros are y'all ready

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-081639.png (1080x2270, 779K)