Be me at 16

>Be me at 16
>be weak and skinny weighing at around 120 lbs
>always wanted to be a cop
>start to train and get bigger and bigger until i'm lean at 180+lbs
>Dad dies two years ago
>want to make him proud and become a cop
>Pass all of my tests 6 months ago and i'm the happiest person alive
>two days before my uni starts i get a call saying that one of my old job references had complained/left me a bad comment when they did a check up on me because i quit that job during a period after my dad passed
>They abruptly cancel my police education because of it, which is fucked up because i had already recieved my acceptance letter. Two fucking days before starting, no idea why they didn't check this before accepting me

I feel like i've let down my dad and family, lost the only reason i've wanted to become fit in the first place and lost my only true dream and aspiration

What should i do /fit, lost all motivation to even take a walk outside, eat or go to the gym.
you guys were the only thing that motivated me when i was a kid. Please give me advice /fit your the only board that i ever liked

Attached: Gatts.jpg (733x800, 228K)

Schedule an appointment with someone from the uni and tell them what you told us - around the sad part and always wanting to be a cop. Don't seem desperate though, just go to explain the reason for the bad mark. Expect them not to accept you still and be prepared for this. Afterwords try for another police department or Leo program. If you lack a criminal record, don't look like a faggot with colored hair and are ready to listen and learn. Most police departments would be happy to have you - many across the country (assuming you're USA) are short staffed. Try county sheriff, park ranger, state trooper or federal agent. There is tons of levels of law enforcement and almost endless groups to go into even enlisted mp if you want to go that route. Don't let this hiccup be the end

Sorry to hear, we need more good cops but there seems to be too many bad ones now, i also wanted to be in law enforcement but things dont always go as planned, it probably saved your life that you got turned downed, only thing i can say is go eat some pussy, it always make me feel better afterwards, just make sure its not a tinder thot.

Not op but what made you not want to be in le anymore?

imagine thinking that you're making anybody proud by becoming a cop

imagine being a nigger

yep, shitty cop confirmed. you'll fit right in.

Put a bullet in your mouth you doublenigger

not OP but I can smell niggers from a long distance

I bet you're the type of person that would call cops for help too

okay bootlicker. can't wait to see you on the news like all the other shitty cops everybody hates.

>everybody hates
That's your identity, pop culture

I went to prison for 10 years instead

For what?

Get pissed and lift with your rage
Show the world what happens to your enemies

Attached: 1566784391804.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>former employer tells everyone youre bad blocking you from getting another job
How is this legal in amerimutt?

based and crimepilled

You can still be a cop, you dont college wtf

Nobody likes pigs so they did you a favor really

Nobody likes pigs so they did you a favor really. Become a fireman.

Hose fairies have a good gig but they do fuck all most of the time compared to police.

Besides, It's mostly niggers and degenerates that don't like the police so it's not like you're at a loss.

Kill the guy who complained