Growing a beard means ageing

>Growing a beard means ageing

prove me wrong but people who tend to grow beards from young ages tend to bald faster and age worse, unlike the ones who are less hairy manage to keep their hair for longer and dont age like shit

Attached: 1566472018116.jpg (945x525, 65K)

Do you have a study to back this up or are you just coping because you can't grow a beard?

i can grow a beard in fact, yet not a full one but stubble and a bit more i read something about this long ago and cant find it back but also for my experience i can relate what i say, im trying to back up this and prevent my beard to keep growing so i dont age anymore than this

I started growing a beard right around 21. I’ve also never been really hairy and my beard isn’t really thick or anything. White. Irish. I started slowly balding by 25.

and did you notice ageing syntoms as well or the balding didnt affect you by any means

>Not a full one
Explains a lot B

Nothing noteworthy thus far. I still get told I look MUCH younger than I am. I am 36 now and just two years ago I got carded for an R rated movie. However, that’s a rarity. I’d say I look about 28-32 tops. Doesn’t hurt that I’m in shape.

You're on to something. I think there is a correlation between puberty and lifespan. The later you hit puberty, the longer your potential life span is. So assuming there is no unnatural death and both people live healthy lifestyles, the person who hits puberty at 15 will live longer than the one who hits puberty at 12. It's not really about the facial hair but about puberty. Facial hair is just an indication of puberty for men. Balding is mostly genetic but lifestyle and diet is also a factor.

higher dht > better facial hair but worse hairline > look older

My beard started growing and my hair started falling out. What a fucking meme. Will topical CBD bring my hair back guys?

micro needling

I’ve had a hairy chest since 17 and a full beard since 18. First noticed hair loss at 19, diffuse thinning. Shit sucks but has remained pretty consistent for the last year or so, haven’t needed to change hairstyle or anything.

had full facial hair growth before made it out of high school.
would rarely put a razor to my face, usually same clippers I use on my hair I would trim my beard down with.
the only movement in my hair line was when I was extremely stressed at work. quit that job, no changes since.

This

fucking studies, everyone wants a study.
is study like a undeniable evidence for something? no, in fact it doesn't mean shit. means almost as least as some random 4channer's opinion, trust me.
how many studies have there been for YEARS that have been wrong ? thousands? hundreds of? thousands?

How does that explain numales? Their beards are patchy yet their hairlines are receding.

I’m 18 years old and hairy as fuck but my hairline is good. MPB is just genetic

I'm 30 years old and haven't been able to grow a beard. Do beard transplants even work? Money isn't a problem.

Are you Asian? If so its normal

No I'm not Asian.

I have the patchy bullshit that only grows on my chin and my lip

Never gonna have a full beard. Sideburns don't exist, cheeks are fucking bare.

>I can grow a beard
>Not a full one

COPE

Attached: file.png (1080x1081, 1.23M)

You're irredeemably retarded. Sorry to say. Scientific evidence is needed to believe any kind of shit like this. Why should anyone listen to OP making some kind of retarded statement with literally zero evidence of any kind?

>Be me
>Can’t grow beard
>Use minoxidil
Get fucked copelet

Lotta sikhs have beard n hair.
Whites bald fast

Severe beardlet cope in this thread.

What causes hairloss is the hai's tolerance to dht. So people with low dht tolerance will lose hair, despite low test.

>pubes at 9
>mexican facial hair growth at 12
>chest and torso hair at 13
>full flowing beard at 16
>hairline begins receding at 17
>24 with Tony Soprano hair pattern

If you're like me I recommend taking care of your skin and going easy on alcohol. My friends all kept their hair but I have healthier eyes if that makes sense.

Pajeets bald like a mother fucker. They have a great head of hair for like 28 years then it just disappears.

I can only imagine the depth of your retardation. Confident retardation, which is even worse.

>a study provides scientific fact in the context of the parameters of the study
Yeah exactly the same as a retards opinion from a vietnamese underwater basket weaving forum based on absolutely nothing

Coping

I started balding at 16, can grow a full beard, and look way younger than my age because I'm asian so

it's dht and genetics and nothing to do with aging like shit