Are raisins and honey the only good way to get sugar in your diet? My carb sources are pretty limited to oats, honey...

are raisins and honey the only good way to get sugar in your diet? My carb sources are pretty limited to oats, honey, raisins, garlic bread, and milk.

Attached: one arm pushups.png (547x586, 224K)

Op pic related... is that your first meme? They’re supposed to be funny and/or insightful. Yours is just gay. Fuck you and your entire family. Eat SHIT and die, tranny faggot

FUCK YOU

why wouldn't you just eat grapes? raisins are usually coated in HFCS and other bullshit.
honey and fruit is pretty good sources of sugar if you're a pl*nt e*ter.

Wait how do you get sugars from anyhting but plants and lactose in milk?

I just fill my outmeal with raisins because I don't have food in my house rn since I'm travelling

i don't want to find and download a pic of raisins sry dad

What's the point of honey?

What's the point in not eating honey?

Its a natural source of sugar that won't get you hooked on the kike's sugar addiction.

How dare you neglect the banana

Okay,

But what's the nutrition? It's just sugar, you're still getting addicted to sweetness, just eat a piece of fruit and at least get some vitamins and minerals.

You can't really get addicted to the sugar from plant matter.

Raw honey is extremely based and redpilled.

all sugar comes from plants?

fructose is worse for you than normal table sugar
both of which come from plants btw

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Be careful with liver, the sugar in it is highly addictive, unlike the sugar from corn.

switch from raisins to prunes. take the prunepill

That oapu form is cringe inducing.

That oapu form is cringe inducing.

Sugar that is consumed in the presence of fiber (like when you eat a piece of fruit) is not the same as eating refined sugar like you find in candy, highly refined foods, soda, etc. I know there are faggots on here who will jump in and say something like
>hurr durr sugar is sugar it’s all the same
It’s fucking not

Straight men don't need carbs

>dried figs

>natural

lol

>raw honey isn't a natural source of sugar