Singe mothers are a crime against humanity

My ten year old sister is becoming a disgusting fatass and my mother isn't doing anything about it because "she's sensitive about her weight". She's going to be a lot more sensitive about her weight when she weighs 280 pounds in high school, for fuck's sake.

Attached: angry_fat.png (600x642, 231K)

Leave your sister alone dude.

My mom just lets her eat anything she wants though, it's not right. It was my birthday yesterday and I didn't want what was left of the cake, so my sisters eating the equivalent of like 2 or 3 pieces right now. My mom is making literally no effort to stop this from happening.

I'll give you good boy points if you send a creepshot of your mom/sister

It's not your business, it's between your sister and your mom, and when your sister is a teenager, it is her burden alone to bear.
Does your mom know about nutrition and calories and shit or are you white trash?

she wont be sensitive after she gets diabetes

If you care about your sister then intervene, regardless of what your mother thinks.

As long as they live under capitalism, a fatty is going to fat no matter what anyone else does.

>Does your mom know about nutrition and calories and shit
She does. I've talked to her about this before and she knows her diet is poor. Sometimes she tries to make her eat healthier things, but she often caves in because she tries to be "non confrontational" and gets "stressed out" easily, like women always say they do. Voluntarily being a single mother is one of the worst things a woman can do to their children.

She's homeschooled too, on top of everything else. I used to be pretty fat in highschool, but I got tired of being called a fatass and not being able to run, so I fixed myself. I think there is a healthy amount of "bullying" in school. To clarify, I have never talked to my sister about her weight. I've only talked to my mom about the issue.

this, and don't listen to tranny retards like t. i have a 14 year old sister

When she starts noticing boys she will become more aware of her weight

I'm not a tranny retard. It's just not OP's job to worry about his fat little sister and intervening will make it worse.

That didn't happen to my stepsister. She was a cute tomboy, then puberty made her a materialistic starbux-guzzling basic bitch, now she has a tire around her neck.

like she has double chins?

>intervening will make it worse
you act like "intervening" is locking her up in the basement and not giving her food. and it is his job to intervene if his mother doesn't care. maybe his mother is fat too.

>It's just not OP's job to worry about his fat little sister and intervening will make it worse.
So what if she ends up diabetic? Are you really saying that I shouldn't say anything at all?

Yeah, she fat.

Just leave nourishing foods next to her and she'll eat them instead of other stuff. Fat people get fat because no amount of fat people food satisfies due to a total absence of the nutrients they crave. Infinity times zero is zero.

Attached: metric.png (2160x3840, 557K)

You can talk to your mom about it, but never ever talk about weight to a kid, they WILL develop an eating disorder. instead try and get your sister to join in with you on physical activities and get her moving around, play games etc. if you make her food make sure it's healthy but not gross
like she should want to eat it.

put your sister on a strict diet of my cock until she reaches puberty

Leave diet books on her pillow

Keto diet my guy. Fasting/OMAD isnt an option kek but that's something to consider, that or at least low carb. Also get her to start exercising. Take her outside or to a park and play something with her.
Fuck off retard
Lmfao

Attached: IMG_9933.jpg (330x330, 29K)