Fat-hating leftist here...

Fat-hating leftist here. You incel fucks just rag on fatties so you can feel better about yourselves and scare yourselves against getting fat, I on the other hand truly loathe them with all my heart and think that rather than wait for their inevitable early deaths of natural causes we should shoot them all ASAP instead.

From a globalist perspective, fatties are the ultimate nuisance neighbors. Just like it's justifiable to shame your neighbors for illegal dumping, stealing packages, smoking into your window, etc, it's justifiable to publicly shame fatties for their egregious overconsumption.

Consider:
>they're actually close to the 1% in wealth but still think they're poor because they just spend so much on food that their liquid assets are literally on their liquid asses
>the burden they place on every industry in society generates artificial demand which leads to drastic measures to increase and enrich supply
>those drastic measures so taken, such as more robust automobiles, oil wars, fracking, drilling, rich corporate lobbying, third-world dumping, mass production of meat and animal products, etc, are in turn the direct causes of anthropogenic climate change and global soil depletion
>anthropogenic climate change and global soil depletion, in turn, are direct causes of global poverty and famine
>to summarize: fat greedy pigs create inflated demand, which necessitates drastic measures to increase and enrich supply, which degrades the global environment, which starves the hungry
>in other words, fat """people""" weaponize gross environmental negligence as an indirect but extremely violent means of stealing all the food from skinny people and eating it themselves
Inexcusable. kill them all

Attached: RGVBW7KAQVPADVZEEJKAOIDQIY.jpg (800x600, 96K)

>inb4 what about third world warlords
yeah they're greedy fucks, and they're also fat so i hate them too, but even considering their repugnant ill-gotten wealth of belly weight, they're still impoverished compared to the average gluttonous """working"""-class first-worlder, which proves the issue is bigger than third-world local politics
>inb4 what about muh right of conquest, we got here first while they were too stupid to figure it out before us and therefore they deserve to starve forever while we use what we learned to keep them down
i can't offer a factual counterargument to this point but it sure is a shitty attitude toward human life and if you feel this way i hope you burn in hell if there is one

stop posting

What if we had slave labor camps for fat people? We force them to do hard labor all day and restrict their diet. If they refuse, they get no food and starve to death. Once they've reached a healthy weight, they are allowed their freedom and become hard working members of society. If they return to the camp a fourth time, they are euthanized

lol triggered libtard

I don't care about fat people because I'm extremely selfish and only care about myself. Libertarian right gang checking in

t. fat pigs
i wouldn't trust it. they got fat for a reason: they're fundamentally greedy sociopaths. just because they've reached a healthy weight doesn't mean the underlying problem of their dangerous personality has been solved, especially not if they're forced to that healthy weight. better to just off them

what's wrong with greed? survival of the fittest bro.

put down the donut lardass

Attached: 1538005914677.png (750x730, 470K)

Jokes on you I hate all people also someone who wants to survive through redistributed wealth should shut up about who unnecessary for society.

Attached: b26bdf695a5cc050.jpg (720x733, 228K)

t. fat
rightards who take this approach always make me laugh. the ayn randumb capitalist pigs and social darwinists always seem to conveniently forget the fact that a certain extent of altruism and civil behavior is a fitness trait in and of itself. when society tells you stop eating the poor, stop enslaving other countries, stop raping, stop beating up the weak, your response is "survival of the fittest bro," but then when society actually stops playing mr nice guy and cracks down, or when the oppressed weaker majority actually gain enough strength to successfully revolt, your response is always waah waah waah, muh freeze peach, muh freedumbs, muh guns, muh 14 words, muh day of rope. if you really believe in survival of the fittest, then when you cease to be the fittest, you should realize you aren't entitled to survival.

t. fatties

>From a globalist perspective
Globalism is a satanic political agenda and all of its supporters should be judged by God

>Inexcusable. kill them all
Yeah, thats themodus operandi of you demonic cunts, kill everyone that is more rightist than you

Sounds like something a fatty would say. It's astonishing how many supposed men of faith are fat greedy piggies and never repent their gluttony because they'd prefer to interpret the (false regardless) """holy""" scripture in a way that doesn't indict them for their crimes against humanity. Meanwhile their trophy of those crimes hangs wobbling around their waist for all to see.

t. Fatty

>he took the bait
enjoy your future being surrounded by brown sludge. don't be surprised when the buses are never on time and you can't sleep because your colourful neighours are having yet another block party at 12am.

Attached: D_44wLFW4AAMkyk.jpg (540x540, 57K)

I'll gladly enjoy being a part of that """sludge""", hope you enjoy being summarily executed by it when the revolution happens.

You won’t do shit tranny, post body with timestamp

never thought I'd say these words but based lefty

Nobody cares fatty

I didn't say I'd do anything
>post body
no i'm fat

t. fat

As an unironic natsoc, I can actually agree with you. lolbertarians get the rope.

all those things apply to bulkers as well.
Anyone who eats more than 2500 calories a day is a nurden on the rest of humanity and should be purged

>the revolution
haha yeah ok 20 y/o larper. these monkeys people you love so much can barely organize their private lives, let alone 'le revolution'. all of these browns becoming uppity is only possible because there is an entire media apparatus (which is capitalist by its very nature) to support it.

>ddduuuuurr, they won't revolt, we're too good at keeping them down!
how do you listen to yourself and not feel disgusted

based desu

I've never once heard of a leftist calling themselves a leftist

>keeping them down
you people are fucking delusional. niggers and spics would be in the same state they were in for the last 2000 years had we not intervened.

Get a job.

>their liquid assets are literally on their liquid asses
lmao, based stalinposter

>niggers and spics would be in the same state they were in for the last 2000 years had we not intervened.
other way around rightard, if we hadn't intervened by conquering a lot of their land and depleting the environment of the remaining land, they could have achieved a similar quality of life to what we had before the industrial revolution. since then, we've pretended to try to help them get there by sending them """""aid""""" packages that are really just repaying tiny fractions of fractions of fractions of our environmental debt to them

>Africa is one of the most fertile and mineral rich places left on the world
i cant tell if you're trolling or being serious. i was right about you being 20 though, right? i ask because no one above 25 is capable of such a cringe edge lord post.
pic unrelated

Attached: 1548540919505m.jpg (708x1024, 61K)

>>Africa is one of the most fertile and mineral rich places left on the world
*wheeze*

true

this is Jow Forums(nel) we're talking about, i try to adapt my vocabulary to communicate effectively

whatever, you're just a 20 y/o cringey >le revolution larper that hates fatties congrats now go away

Attached: unf.png (90x106, 24K)

I'm not reading that much bait

Attached: 1562295219631.gif (840x488, 511K)

enjoy your techno-cyberpunk cannibal gangs in the year 2050. when a cappuccino coloured maurader murders you because you didn't hand over your hormone blockers and dilation devices, die with a smile :)