Manlet cope thread

Hi fit,
ITT we discuss various meditating techniques that help you cope with being a manlet.
A reminder that a manlet is any man that is shorter than 6’3”. Although 6’4” manlet kings are also welcome

Attached: 42B7C00C-CB96-40F8-B50F-53A55ADB8526.jpg (1486x1169, 215K)

Do you actually want to make a manlet thread or did you just want to make your gay little joke about how “anyone under 6’3 is a manlet, teehee”

Lmao 1v1 me you lanky nigger

I’m dead serious. Everyone is 6’5 now a days and I’m sick and tired of 6,5” lanklet faggots stealing our wahmen. The day of the low doorway cannot come sooner

i'm 5'2, it is over for me

At least graduate high school before posting here dude

I'm 6'2": this is the end for me?

Fuck dude 5’7 here I truly feel for you

It's so fucking bizarre how there's some men who are 5'2 and others who are 6'9. How is that even possible? Why is there so much variation? It's like dog breeds at this point.

>It's like dog breeds at this point.
Yes.

Post body next to ruler. Lets see you standing at 5'6"

5'6'' submissive bottom here. I can have any bear or masc daddy I want so it's all good. No coping required. Straights who are my height have my deepest condolences.

>be me 6'0 and change
>shoes add an inch
>use insoles that add an inch
>standing at 6'2 still feel like a manlet
>become a big guy 4 u
>theoretically bigger than a lot of people but unless I tower over them I feel small

god what I wouldnt give to be a 7'0+ tall freak of nature.

No there are midget women out there who might still go for our manlet ass

I feel the pain brother. 6’2” and I constantly feel towered over by 6’5” chads. Women consider me invisible. Being this height is like some sort of cucked nightmare

Wow thats stupid
5'10"

If you are this worried about the height of other people, you're probably more insecure than any manlet youve met

5'8. I'm doing alright. At least I'm not a nigger.

We already discussed this topic to death and honestly it slowly gets boring.

Yes manlets are short men.
Yes it is shit for them.
Yes they have to accept it.

HOW MANY FUCKING THREADS DO WE NEED TO MAKE MORE ABOUT THIS?

It's not fucking philosophy or quantum mechanics. There are no new insights to be had. We already know everything. Now it's just cringe and stale. Kys.

Shit son I can tell you're new.

Attached: promo311544851-1.jpg (1200x677, 148K)

Damn boy he long. If I was him I would be eating 24/7

You can eat 24/7 if you are muscular and lift frequently (which you obviously don't do or else you wouldn't complain).

lel

i'm 5'9" and even had taller than me gf's which are very rare here. but i like very short girls who for some reasons, probably making up for their own womenletism, seems to always want an over 6' man. fuck this planet.

5'8 (actually 5'7 but don't tell anyone) and have a thing for tall girls. Have been unbelievably lucky so far with this endeavor, thank god every day for not being ugly/ chinlet

Everyone likes 6’5 guys. Even the short midget chicks.

thanks faggot

I’m a 5’7 biological female dating a guy who is 5’0. Nothing wrong with being short.

Attached: FA204F39-9E29-4D06-BDF5-5C775900AA06.jpg (680x410, 61K)

>thought I was OK looking
>message a girl asking if she wants to "hook up"
>"you're not hot enough to ask me that lmao"
;_;

Attached: 1563326646805.jpg (700x975, 154K)

it's bad enough being 5'7

checked.

Ditch the 5-zero and get with a hero babe ;)

Ouch. At least you had the balls to ask though.

I want nothing more then to be 5'10. +2 inches would make me happy

>Much less likely to fall over a balcony railing.
This is unironically a good point.

I'm paranoid as fuck around my balcony and move as slow as possible. The railing is not nearly high enough as it should be. One wrong step on a bottle or something... I don't even want to imagine it. 12th floor.

Oh fuck didn’t even notice the digits. Told you faggots I ain’t lyin

6'2 manlet chieftain here, regularly get height mogged by bitches on campus. what the fuck are they feeding these sluts? did lifting really stunt my shit? will I still be able to 69? so many questions

Its a shittest just need to be persistant after

... it was on tinder, so it didn't take a lot of courage. Still hurt though. Normally they'd just say "no" or unmatch me, I don't see why she had to put in the effort to say that. I see some pretty nasty looking women but I never say shit like that to them, I just move on.

Well she's interested enough to respond. Didn't just block you. keep trying

Attached: 2A57BB1E-7E4E-422A-AB60-4DEB3E7415F4.jpg (828x1208, 394K)

Honestly the "eating less" seems to be the worst part about being a manlet.

How is life even worth living if you are restricted to eat like a fucking 12 year old every day of your life?

Weakness to bagel shops

5’8” here, I think it’s bretty gud because almost no women are at or near my height but I still get ez manlet gains. I’m not some kind of ugly incel type so I don’t have any problems getting girls

Most widely successful men with 10/10 qts are under 6'4.

Explain.

>A reminder that a manlet is any man that is shorter than 6’3”
Keep coping twink, manlet is any man under 150kg, your lanky height alone doesn't save you

Attached: 1518950148_1513126332676.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I'm a 6'5 guy with a 5'2 chick

Can confirm.

This but unironically.

I feel that. Went to a club the other week and I was dancing with a 6 foot blonde. Her hips were brushing against my belly button. Bitches are NBA player height these days it seems.

If two inches would make you happy, boy do I have a deal for you.

[But also same height, same feel bröther]

>HOW MANY FUCKING THREADS DO WE NEED TO MAKE MORE ABOUT THIS?
Memes don't die when you simply hate them because like love, hate is an attractive force. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. In order for a meme to die you need to absolutely loathe the meme, the very idea of it repulses you. Only then may a meme die.

>women don’t talk shit
Women are the original trash talkers. Don’t listen to a single word they sau

Look I may be a 6’2” manlet, but you’re still a greater manlet than me. This places me above you on the societal hierarchy. Don’t let your awkward bulkiness tell you otherwise

It never even began for you
At 5'7 you are a turbomanlet, at 5'2 you are bordering on actual dwarfism.

Is the gaypill and trannypill the salvation for manlets?

Where the fuck do you live?

dilate

No, just. No.

Attached: ..jpg (3017x2466, 2.18M)

this

Bullshit. Nobody looks like that untrained. He looks like he is in the gym every day, just less emphasis on strength.

Most people look like potatoes untrained even thin dudes.

>doesnt look weird dating younger chicks
5’6 1/2 27 years old dating a 20 years old reporting in. Everyone think im 21.

5'6 and living in germany.
12 year old girls are taller than me, every time I go grocery shopping or to the gym I get really sad. I have been thinking about suicide for some time now, it's a combination of things, but I feel like giving up at the moment.

Attached: gifwojak.gif (700x827, 510K)

Stop being a pussy and lift faggot

Go full blacksmith dwarf mode

Just be yourself

Nice try you fuckin Manley, 6’6 is the cut off, of you’re not 6’7+ than don’t even bother

Stick around long enough for the race war

I have been lifting for 6 years. Big muscles and don't fix your lack of height, you are simply unattractive to almost all women, I am 1cm taller than the average german woman. My mother is 4'11 I got fucked over so bad with the genetic lottery.

Attached: 1567052769743.jpg (618x597, 144K)

People definitely look like that without hitting the gym. They have to be very active in a sport generally, but it’s pretty common. Surfers, climbers, kayakers, there’s tons of athletic Chads who never touch a weight

Many “women” these days are trannies

Im just a 5’6” dude that wants a big tall thicc strong girlfriend to cuddle and love. i think I’ll make it one day anons

Are you an ethnic German ?

As a fellow 5'6 manlet I've noticed that all the girls who have been really into me were always an inch or three taller. Either that or they were like 5'0 - 5'2.

Manlet gains. Myth or reality?

>be me
>be 5'7"
>"well at least I had a girlfriend once"

underrated

Try to join the NBA while being only 6'3. Just try and I'll be waiting.

Just respond in the same manner.

>you looked easy enough to ask

Females lose their shit and get way more self conscious than we do. Don't let these thots get to you with their shit tests.

nioce. good job, now do better.

5.8 manlet with 5.10gf reporting in.

Steph Curry is 6'2" (6'3" in sneaks)
Kobe Bryant 6'4.5"
Charles Barkley 6'4.5"
NBA heights are inflated 1-2" bc they measure in sneaks, 6'3" is golden unless you wanna be center

Steph curry is under 6'3"
Charles Barkley, Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan were all around 6'4" Barefoot (NBA lists sneaker height

I am 6'5" ama

6'3 Aryan masterrace reporting in. You manlets look disguisting. Better start coping hard

You made her feel self-conscious because she felt she was at such a tier of attractiveness that people like you would know not to ask.

Women are all self-absorbed narcissists and solipsists. Don't take anything they say personally.

You made her feel self-conscious because she felt she was at such a tier of attractiveness that people like you would know not to ask.

Women are all self-absorbed narcissists and solipsists. Don't take anything they say personally.

Don’t curse your sons

5'3" manlet king here. Life is good boys. Women saw me as a lesser man when I saw myself as lesser man. Those days are gone forever. You just gotta lift weights and have sex.

>holy shit she must be like 6'4''
>implying i´d even fuck that genetic freak
Its bad enough having to deal with the normal amount of insecurity coming from a girl, you wouldn´t fucking believe how bad girls that tall are.
>tfw Jow Forumsizens thinking they´d never stand a chance with them couldn´t be any more wrong, they´d just need to try

there's still a big difference between untrained people and athletes

don't be such sad cunts
unless you lift for girls or social recognition. You're never gonna make it

If you want to scrape the bottom of the barrel then by all means use tinder

My wife is 5'2 and we just had our first son. I worry every day that he get her height genes.

Yeah, femdom pill is also better than the usual masculine pill but finding dom women is a tough task, and they usually more intelligent than average so better be High IQ yourself.

friends

Yes being shorter is less attractive.

but so is being uglier

or dumber

or having no charisma

It's just a trait you have to deal with. Sure it's a complete turn off for some people but that so are many things.

If you place too much negative energy into being a manlet and feel sorry for yourself you'll never get anyway. Break free of your doubt little ones.

Tall girls are more dominant, probably the higher testosterone and growing up taller than average man "messed them up".

>5'11
>never ever really felt like a manlet
too bad I'm an uggo though

Attached: 1537122523116.jpg (640x480, 41K)

So you're saying i've a chance as 5'11 dyel above average looking guy? Tall girls are pretty intimidating desu.

I'm the only male of my family to be under 6ft and the only one to be lactose intolerant. Also I noticed I'm the only one not to have asthma and thus be put on steroids. There must be a correlation.

evidence? or you feel like talking out your ass?