Did any of you ever fix your calves? I dont believe they grow and I need proof...

Did any of you ever fix your calves? I dont believe they grow and I need proof. Mine look like pic related because of fat distribution.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x211, 8K)

>because of fat distribution

what

Hiking.

I got a decent amount of fat but nothing in my calves

Start sprinting uphill.

>Mine look like pic related because of fat distribution.
nigga u wot

Attached: IMG_3581.jpg (384x384, 17K)

so much this
it's fucking useless to work them in the gym if you're not on gear
but walk 5h with a pack on your back and you'll see gains like you couldn't believe
plus the view

Attached: 10294972_396994000441043_1160509924039979603_o.jpg (1500x1000, 227K)

They grow it’s just a stubborn muscle, heavy af to failure twice a week

Its so fucking easy , put the maximum weight you can on you then repeat as fast and as many as you can the retarded movement that put you on tiptoes

Hit calf raises runs and jumps on your rest day

Just gain weight.

>tfw born with god tier calves
>but no beard
There's always a trade-off in these things.

ive been riding horses since age 5 ive got some good calves

Sprints, raises, and hill-climbs (cycling). Calves and forearms are weird in that it's high intensity/weight plus lots of reps that build them.

I bet you also have a small peepee

Join the Navy and get sea legs u leglet.

Imagine the horse's

>t.seething calflet

Bet you never even trained calves and you're just repeating memes you read online.

do one leg calf raises with the heaviest dumbell you can hold and still maintain balance.

I used to be nearly 400lbs and work a physical labor construction job. Lifting bags of cement, wood on my shoulders. Digging ditches with a pick axe and shovel etc. Just bending down to take a shit counts as a 400lbs squat. I did that for years before getting my shit together. Currently 280lbs at 6'5" with gigantic calves.

Yes I'm still fat I know

I gave up on calves since they didn't grow when I was pulverising them 5x a week heavy and light. Still train them 3x12 2x for structural integrity. Doesn't help that I have high inserts and long tibias.

That's still something. You're bette than the slobs who think they're too far gone. Keep it up user

testing

This but unironically

>tfw great calves with no isolation ever
This

Elaborate?

You can work out calves every 12 hours. The recovery rate is insane. Go very heavy too.