Girls with Breast Implants

I'm really vain. I've always wanted to date a girl with fake tits just to be able to say I did.

But every girl I've ever met at a bar or on the street is career-obsessed and acts like that shit is beneath her. They all want to be taken super seriously and essentially act like me.

Where do you find these women, other than at a strip club? Do they even exist in the city, working normal jobs?

Attached: fc61469dd2111aa6f699a8316412df2f.jpg (1080x1329, 163K)

COOM coooooooom cooooooooom hahahahhahahahhahahahahbabahababbababbahahahahhahababahahhaaa

If you want implants, you better be able to pay for them. You don't have to buy them yourself, but you have to be able to buy equivalent stuff

Stuck up bitches with big fake tits are usually found where rich old men hangout. Do some research and find out where these wealthy men eat, sleep, and play (golf, tennis, etc).

abby dowse, but you better aquire some taste in the future

Fake tits are unattractive and

IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AHAJSDHASDJHDASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBNNMGNGNGNGNGNGNGNGNGNGNGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm reasonably successful, and I spend money on yuppie shit like nice clothes and restaurants.

It seems like everyone associates breast implants with being lower class, which seems silly to me. I know plenty of professional women making six figures with crazy tattoos and shit, but nobody is ok with getting their tits done?

Attached: 5.jpg (750x450, 45K)

>Where do you find these women, other than at a strip club? Do they even exist in the city, working normal jobs?

Yes, if they have low self-steem and has enough for implants. Personally I know 3. They are just normal girls who had issues with the size of their breasts. Now if you are looking for barbie/bimbo types like in your picture then I don't know.

Nice larp, now post body

Yea I’m with you I work in private equity and don’t see anyone day to day with implants, but when I go bool in Wisco on the weekends with trailer trash or my girlfriend’s Brazilian friends, they all have their boobs done

OHH YEAH NOW I'M GONNA TOUCH MY DICK

REAL NICE YEAH I COULD COOM ANY MINUTE NOW

Attached: 1566346339283.png (1044x869, 185K)

>It seems like everyone associates breast implants with being lower class
that's because they're idiots and think that fake tits mean gigantific baloons that are each three times the size of her head. Plenty of women have their tits done, they just went for something natural looking with a good surgeon

Stop meeting girls at shithole bars

I did have breast implants and they look gorgeous on me.

Attached: 1567100329635.jpg (1920x1920, 752K)

rate?

Attached: 1509686510172m.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

Here we go...

Time stamp

Attached: 1567020205797.webm (640x480, 545K)

Both of these look comically retarded and terrible

kek, absolutely shocking bolt-ons
gonna COOOOOOM anyway

see

gotta see the nipple placement

Go to

Attached: E5C758D6-A69F-4829-BACF-343213576BF0.jpg (400x393, 41K)

Based and getspilled

you will never pass no matter how much bimbo surgery you get

>filename

NNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAUUUURRRRGGGGHHHHHHH-
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGCCCCCHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNGFFHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRCCCCHHHH

HHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUIIUUUUURRRRRRGHHHE
HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIRRRRGH HA- HAH - HAAAAAARGGGHUE-

HHHHHHHNNNNIIIIIOOOOOUUUIIRRRRRRRRRRHHHIIIIOOOOUUUUUUUUU

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAMMM FOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKINGGG

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUURRRGGGGHHHHIIIEEE

I'MMMMMMMMMM FOOOXING COOOOOO-

COOOO-

COOOOOOOOO-
HMMAAAAAAAUUUIRRRRG-. AAA I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIMNNNNNNGGGGGHHH

HUUUUIIIRRRHHE HUUUUIIIRGGGHEE HUUUUIIIRRGH.

COOMIES DEPOSITED

Attached: 1566332978053.png (420x431, 108K)

Jesus

coomposting has a place in trashing offtopic pics but this fits perfectly

I love bimbos