Each of these focuses on their physique for a living. Only one of these looks good

Each of these focuses on their physique for a living. Only one of these looks good.

The problem I feel is with training routine. Alphadestiny focus on traps just make his shoulders look smaller. Jeff focus on deadlifts gives him a weird v shape. Omar focus on strength makes him too fat.

One of these has girlfriend who is becoming obese. One of these has never even had a girlfriend. One of these has an ugly girl as girlfriend.

The best training routine focuses on OHP, squats, pull ups, dips and chin ups. Doing flat bench press, deadlifts, rackpulls will leave you with a crappy physique.

Don't train like a gymcel.

Attached: chadvsgym.jpg (1076x1122, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kinobody.teachable.com/courses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drink your premium water, Greg

Marry Greg for money
Fuck Alex (so he doesn’t die a virgin)
Kill Jeff, shoot head until clip empty, spit

I am Omar

Femanon here. Whose the guy on the bottom right? Hes SO hot!

>what are genetics for 500 jim

well you can see differences in their training. the traps part for alex is noticable. it's also noticable that the waterbottle guy is training his obliques more than jeff

Post body, faggot

Alex pls go

Anons always make fun of Alex for looking like an overgrown child but Jeff is full MOM SAYS ITS MY TURN TO LIFT NOW

Omar looks the same as Greg, he just has worse insertions though. And Jeff Nipples is a goddamn turbomanlet so ofc his proportions look off. The only guy who trains like an incel is Alex.

Fem user here trying to get my LAZY bf into a fuckable state, like right bottom guy mmm! I would absolutely buy his program, can anyone link it?

Hehehe of course little lady. Be sure to check out his program on OutAlpha.com and subscribe to Alphadestiny on YouTube for more free content and life advice.

kinobody.teachable.com/courses

good look on your fitness journey

the people on the bottom are hideous manlets

Jeff by far has the best physique of all of them. Omar looks like a dude that trains hard but has shitty genes for aesthetics. The fuckwit in the top right has overdeveloped shoulders for his chest and arms not to mention his gross giant obliques. Bottom right guy isn’t bad but his traps are a bit overdeveloped in proportion to the rest of his body. The V taper you’re talking about with Jeff is literally what all people who bodybuild strive for.

Base

Alex pls go

I think Omar looks really good desu

Jeff's shoulders and chest are comically large compared to the rest of his physique, especially his core which looks borderline untrained.

Top fuckin lel

One guy is Omar, two of these guys are manlets

Two of them are manlets, one is Omar, the other only trains the arms and shoulders properly and does meme shit for the rest.
I would say Omar looks the best, but batman has that marvel super hero look that muscle and fitness readers have on their walls.

realistically each one of these guys mogs 95% of the male population of earth.

you're spending too much time on Jow Forums if you think any of them aren't in great shape

Jeff roids and is a sad manlet

kino looks like a misproportioned clown because he's the only non natty up there.

Alex pls...

This. He looks the worst. Grotesque almost.

Good very good

*incline bench, upright row, pull-up, abs, lunges, calf raises

Kinobody is the only one who looks good. Jeff nippard is a legitimate midget. Destiny is a 5 foot 4 incel weirdo. Omar isuf idk. He's okay but he's annoying

Face
Jeff>Greg>Omar>Alex

Body
Greg>Jeff>Alex>Omar
Jeff would win if he wasn't a midget

t. parrot

No idea who any of those faggots are or what's the point of this thread but damn, faggot on the bottom left has some sick physique. If only he shaved his stupid neckbeard

Traps truly are the incel muscle. There is literally no need to do isolated exercises for them.

Jeff looks the best there by far. V shape is attractive, almost all surveys which ask girls what they find most attractive come out with muscles than emphasize a v taper. Also lmao at you thinking deadlifts are going to give you a strong v taper when you don’t really use any back muscles but your erectors during the lift. Stop pretending you know about training dyel

lmfao

canada is producing their best gymcels and political pundits