Okay Jow Forums what nut is the king of the nuts?

Okay Jow Forums what nut is the king of the nuts?

Attached: cd022a7a30224289.jpg (801x534, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/nuts-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deez nuts

Got em

Ha!

The nut your dad does inside your mom

Hahhhahahaa fuck op

GOT EM!

Fuck you Jow Forums you're so fucking autistic.

Brazilian

nigger toes

fpbp

/thread

unironically roasted peanuts
also pistachios

activated or not, i could eat them all day every day

Attached: three-almonds.jpg (1100x734, 56K)

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Based

how many nuts its too much nuts in one day? I eat almond butter in the morning, but then some days ill eat a little under 300 grams. bulking btw

Hickory almonds are damn amazing.

I don't like raw almonds but roasted almonds are one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten.

avoid roasted / sweetened mixes and dont eat more than like 1 cup of nuts a day

This

The king really depends on your goal, but to me there are 3 true stars and no real king (although I'm preferable to walnuts)

TOP TIER:
Walnuts are like the tank of nuts - omega-3 fatty acids, great in protein, and tons of antioxidants, extremely heart healthy and protect you

Almonds are like the support class, good protein, good fiber to keep the body running, good calcium to fortify your bones

Peanuts (not actually a nut, it's a legume) are like the warrior class, a fuck ton of protein, great for bulking and tons of folate to keep blood and nerves working

MIDDLE TIER:
Pistachios are good for potassium and A/B6 and cashews for low fat, magnesium, and iron but they're inferior in my eyes to the above 3 - good for niche dietary functions but I can get these nutrients elsewhere

LOW TIER:
Brazil nuts have too much selenium to really be useful, and pecans and macadamia nuts have way too much saturated fat

That’s what my old German aunt unironically calls them

Underrated

damn thats like more than twice a cup. well... i guess ill just stop doing that. what happens ill just put on a lot of fat?

Don't listen to this fool. The list is backwards. Macadamia Nuts and Brazil Nuts are goat tier. The rest is shit calories. anabolicmen.com/nuts-testosterone/

All of that shit is so fucking expensive in the shithole I reside in, except peanuts.

Otherwise I would eat almonds and cashews to death.

brazil nuts

i like pecans the best in terms of eating experience, almonds are pleb tier. they’re just too damn hard and don’t taste good enough to make up for it

Walnuts are sharp as hell and cut up my mouth.

Hazelnuts tho

mouthlet

Got his ass

test

Samefag

daily reminder that nuts taste toxic and are actually toxic to the human body

What if they taste sweet? Am I deficient in toxin?

Peanuts are generally the most sustainable to grow and can be grown in more desirable climates. Pecans and pistachios taste the best.

Brazil nuts

Pussy
Or at least unshell them first

>macadamia nuts have way too much saturated fat

Are you shitting me?
They are basically the only keto friendly nut.

came here to post this

sshh

stop stuffing your whole face with them

All nuts should be roasted for maximum N U T

Hazelnut. I'm allergic, so it's my go to suicide method.
Strangely I can eat nutella by a jarful with no reaction, but just a couple of actual nuts is enough to make my throat close.

>too much selenium
How the fuck does this make them bad? Do you not want anti-mercury gains?

Hazel. Not just decent nutrition - can be grown where I live and is very prolific.