Redpill me on upright rows, whats a decent weight on this exercise and whats its purpose

Redpill me on upright rows, whats a decent weight on this exercise and whats its purpose

Attached: barbell-wide-grip-upright-row.jpg (1582x1000, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ecRrT6xTJ80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don’t do them bitch I’ll kill you

Attached: 525445E5-F0AC-4EEC-AD88-69B74C53E2AF.jpg (1242x952, 1.11M)

Seriously just stop. It causes impingement.

just did them once

why ?

How about you try a reputable source of fitness information before coming on an anime forum for advice.

gtfo twink

:(

Attached: AACF85B1-01B6-438C-AA13-9B635F300874.png (999x1228, 596K)

stop doing them and forget they existed

I'll just have to show you
Jesse get the markers

Perfect calf workout when?

cute loli

>upright fucking rows

i'm not going to meme you so hard like everybody else and explain in layman's terms why upright rows are bad for you:

the position of your hands, and the movement path itself of the exercise causes internal rotation of the shoulders, which is - based on human physiology - a very weak, and pretty high-risk position to put them in, ESPECIALLY in repetitive patterns with moderation weight. the benefit you would receive in terms of hypertrophy (the size of the muscle) and muscular/neuro-muscular (your nervous system in general) gains are FAR OUTWEIGHED by the damage over time you cause to your joints and rotator cuff, which is, again, a not very strong part of the body or shoulder - which the shoulder itself is already a very intricate part of your body

if you want to gain muscle size, try higher volume, lower weight schemes of side dumbbell raises, side cable raises, dumbbell presses, or facepulls and other general upper back work

if you want to gain muscle strength (although this still comes in a proportion with workouts focusing on hypertrophy) then try exercises such as the pendlay row, or the OHP - bench also works your anterior delts as a supplementary muscle, meaning the front head of your deltoid/shoulder, of which there are 3: anterior, lateral (side), and posterior or rear delt.

fuck trannies and fatties and thanks for reading

Attached: 1562630896527.jpg (216x234, 9K)

Based, but you forgot jannies, fuck them too

Attached: 71C33099-2196-4816-9D00-5C8EF17E7B5A.jpg (1004x600, 75K)

Olympic weightlifters > Jeff Cavaliere youtu.be/ecRrT6xTJ80

how can jeff even compete

Jeff is the reason im so fucking huge now

Do upright rows with snatch grip, up to your chest. Good for the traps.

is there a safe way to do behind the neck presses?

no dont listen to these idiots who just watch jeff all day, the upright row is completely fine as long as you keep your elbow in line with your shoulder

dont listen to these idiots who just listen to whatever jeff says, its a safe exercise as long as you keep your elbow in line with your shoulder when you pull up

>Look, guys! I'm one of you! I know the funny bait memes so that makes me a Jow Forumsizen, right?!

>Haha look, guys! I'm one of you! I know le funny bait memes so that makes me a Jow Forumsizen, right?!

I heard there may or may not be a safe way to do behind the neck presses, if so, is there one?

Check'd :^]

Speaking of rows, seated cable rows or t-bar rows? I wanna try the latter.

I do snach high pulls with 60kg and have no problems with shoulders.