Do women like k-pop tier pretty boys or manly men more?

Do women like k-pop tier pretty boys or manly men more?

Attached: TB2pIzSnxBmpuFjSZFDXXXD8pXa_!!2484593339.jpg (690x1035, 345K)

yes

My friend prefers pretty boys over manly men.

>implying kpop boys wouldnt outlift your bitch ass

Attached: 1567103561775.jpg (900x1200, 104K)

This looks really unsettling

I want to be manly, who cares what they like

Pretty boys could be manly too like josou-seme desu
>k-pop
mentally bankrupt

Manly. Every woman I've ever been with says they like sensitive boys or whatever. But every time I flex or even put on some amount of weight, they're all over my hairy ass.

thats a boy?

Teenage girls like pretty boys, women age 25+ like manly men

Women want men to act more feminine after consuming massive amount of media that endorses this narrative

Women want men to act more feminine after consuming massive amount of media that endorses this narrative

His skin looks like it's made of wax. Damn he had a lot of plastic surgery. Women love men who have social status looks and money. We are talking about love here not like. Women like just about everything.

His skin looks like it's made of wax. Damn he had a lot of plastic surgery. Women love men who have social status looks and money. We are talking about love here not like. Women like just about everything.

Yes

Women past the age of 25 dont matter.

Unironically this.
Women are told that men should act feminine by you know who, and they’re inundated with this message 24/7. And so they believe it, because that’s what women do.

Pro tip: if she has any interest, even the slightest bit of interest in anything that has Koreans in it... She's to be avoided like the plague. Trust me. Please.

Especially important if she isnt asian herself

It's the birth control, birth control renders women infertile or in a "pregnant" state which changed their preferences for men.
Fertile = masculine preference
Infertile/Pregnant = feminine preference

i-it's over..

For pure sexual arousal? Probably not for 80-95% of them. They like feminine men because they fit their ideal narrative, Yes they like alpha male a lot but it's more a compensation between sex appeal and unpleasant personality characteristics which most women are willing to take the risk. Ideally you "want" to be masculine looking and sensitive but it's almost never the case and that's why women complain (pathetically and unjustly desu). Or women just becoming more sexually dominant which isn't very likely.

Do men like the color yellow or the color orange more?

Asian girls in Asia prefers kpop boys. Everywhere else "manly" men

Whys that? I know a girl like this and she has the worst personality ive ever seen. Whats the connection between kpop and these girls?

Real women don’t no.

Literal faggot weebs, obese landwhales with rainbow color hair, and disgusting hafus like kpop demure.
Hence why they have such a strong following on social media. Their real life allure is for teenage boyband stuff, but most actual women that aren’t mentally ill aren’t into them.

HOWEVER, the metrosexual look can and has been a thing that women like. But you need to be handsome like prime Ryan Seacrest to actually pull it off and get women to want you.

kpop fandom in the west is dominated by the old sjw tumblr crowd
Its fat ugly preteens that put pronouns in their bios, literal gay girls and gay twinks (because their femme twink features appeal to both), and half-gooks clinging to a culture fad

>Appealing to post wall sluts

Test

Women like kpop because they like to imagine them assfucking each other and writing yaoi fanfiction over it.
Also it's not "women", who are kpop fans, it's 15 year old girls.

Finally, we have 8 different coombrain thirst threads a day for women of every shape and size, why are you dumb enough to think that this question has an answer.

There will never be a better colour than orange.

Attached: images (29).jpg (400x400, 22K)

why not both

Attached: RiM8coXSn.jpg (1417x960, 255K)

cope