Im 18. will 5% minoxidil fuck up my hormones? i REALLY want a fucking beard

im 18. will 5% minoxidil fuck up my hormones? i REALLY want a fucking beard.

Attached: 20190828_072131.gif (272x352, 2.76M)

you will ALWAYS be a chinlet

Minoxidil doesn't have any effect on hormones. That's why you don't need a prescription for it.
All it does is increase blood flow.

aye. sounds good. thanks.

Only Arabs can grow a full beard at that age
Wait a couple more years before trying it
Also if you have low hair follicle density it won’t do shit (nothing will)

as in density do you mean hair density? because i have thick as fuck hair.

No I mean the hair follicles on your face
Minox only grows the terminal hairs on your face faster
If you have a low density of terminal hairs on your face (genetic) then minoxidil won’t be of much help. You’ll just end up with a patchy beard.

makes sense. i'll still try it for 3 months and see where it takes me.

I have Irish and slav genetics and been able able to grow beard since that age. Looks shite though, better off without. Just grow a moustache like a proper gent

OP here. im a full slav. if it gets too patchy i might go your route and just grow a moustache. not sure how it'll look since im blonde tho.

Minoxidil beards look like shit, if you can't grow one naturally don't even bother it just looks terrible and cringe.

How can I get a beard then? Do beard transplants work? I'm 30 and I'm running out of options!

minox ages ur skin bro you're gonna look like a geezer if u stay on it for too long

Beards aren't really that big of a deal dude atleast you're not balding.

i doubt ill get any permanent changes if i stay on it for only 3 months

I'm a slav, it wasn't until about 21/22 that I could do a full beard. I still don't grow it longer than stubble because it has blonde and red in it, and looks kind of thin because of that

It's not up to you, but your genetics. I have a full beard and it didn't fill in completely until i was about 22-23, just for perspective.

But if you love urban legends and bro-science, here you go: leave an open beer on your nightstand and you should see extra beard gains. Supplement this with physical contact with the opposite sex and swapping DNA. Your testosterone antibodies will fire up like crazy when it detects all that foreign estrogen thus developing more male sex characteristics.

Just wait, barely anyone can grow a proper beard at 18. If you want it for the purpose of hiding a weak jaw my advice for now is just to cut, its amazing how much low bf% can affect the way your jaw looks

I had absolutely no jaw at 15% bf and thought I was doomed to walk this earth a chinlet, it turned out I actually have a good jaw but it just didn't show because it was buried under fat

why do i look better clean shaved than with a beard, some males look great with beards and total onions without one i just look the same with and without but better clean shaved

Beards are a meme and look absolutely terrible most of the time, probably 1 in 20 dudes can pull it off

Just cut and get dem sweet jaw gains instead breh

i'll try that minox shit for a short while but i'll most likely wait like you guys said. my 17 year old friend who is also blonde has a strong beard and chest hair. im really jelly desu.

I'm 28 and I've been using Minox for almost 3 months now.
I can see visible improvements but nowhere near a full beard.
I had a few hairs on my upper lip and chin, those have thickened and I have a sort of peach fuzz all around.
I'm ofcourse shaving it all every time, I read in another thread that I should be using minox for up to 12 months if I really want to have something to show.

Point is, if you want to use Minoxidil, expect some results but don't expect a miracle.

How do ftm grow bears then?

I'm not balding and beards aren't a meme. I look better with a beard by 1000 times. I've used multiple different apps that give me a beard and I look a lot more attractive. I go from a 5/10 to a 9/10, I'm not joking. I need a fucking beard man, don't deny me a fucking beard bro.

Dermarolling + Minoxidil, do NOT put minox on within 24 hours of dermarolling however. I can say that this, enough biotin and test is the panacea for a beard.

isn't dermarolling pseudoscience bullshit?

nah

>minoxidil
be a man and lift, faggot

Ive used minoxidil for like a month or two and have noticed way more hair all over my face

Sug his dick to steal his gains.