I need your help

Why does my body look like this while my BMI is 22.5? What type of body do I have?

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-221951_Gallery.jpg (549x573, 201K)

A completely untrained body. So devoid of muscle you can be fat whilst still being in a healthy bmi level

Literally no muscle

Your BMI does not account for body fat percentage, you are basically an underweight skelly with some fat to not make you underweight, either cut until you are a skelly and then bulk or bulk until you are strong fat and then cut back down.

this is what skinnyfat is, no muscle definition so despite being skinny your bodyfat % is high, cut to auschwitz and bulk or bulk considerably and then cut later, your choice, either way you will look like shit for a while

You have the Asian body type.

Why don’t you start lifting weights lmao jfc BMI is BS

Attached: F24B1A9C-7CE5-43C9-AC39-A02F60826E58.jpg (1081x1080, 166K)

Why do asians have this body?

Skinnyfat is a gut with a flat chest and thin appendages, he's just fat.

idk the ordenary asian doesn't have that much fat, they are mostly lean from what I've seen.

this
cut and bulk or bulk and cut

/thread

Skinnyfat

just go carnivore dude. zero inflammation

are you me

Skinnyfat.

test

>ordenary
I don't know why this is so funny but damn nigga you're on the internet. Just google it if you can't spell.

Low test and no muscle

Years of bread and bad genetics.
I got the same belly going but builded up my shoulders and lats so it doesn't look terrible, just passable now.

>Cut to Auschwitz and bulk
Yeah dude he's got no muscle on him as he's skinny right now so what he needs to do is cut even more to make sure he can't even bench the bar.
What is it with fit's obsession with cutting first? Unless someone is obese or close to obese there's no reason to cut first especially when the person has very little muscle mass to begin with

zoomzoom

LIFT FUCKING WEIGHTS YOU SKINNY FAT WEAK RETARD FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

testing

Shut the fuck up you retard.

1) Start tracking everything with calories that goes into your mouth.
2) Start tracking your weight.
3) Calculate your TDEE.
4) Your TDEE minus 400 calories is what you are allowed to in a day from now on. 120 grams of protein needs to be included in this.
5) Get a gym membership and go straight to the weight room. If you have the money pay a personal trainer to show you how to bench, OHP, DL and squat. Go to said weight room 2 times a week for starters.
6) Stick to this until your gut is gone and then post to /cbt/. People will tell you to stop cutting and start bulking but for now you want to cut.

Your BF% is way to high! Belly fat is ugly but what you probably haven't even thought of is all the fat that is growing around your inner organs and will kill you later. Cutting and looking good gets easier with the amount of muscle you gained in between.

>What type of body do I have?
The fat dyel one

BMI has nothing to do with it, retard. You are underweight, but look fat because you have no muscles and don't lift.