Other urls found in this thread:

verywellmind.com/smoking-and-vitamin-depletion-2825319
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gonna smoke your mom with my dick nigger post body

It doesn’t even make you feel good though

Smoke my pole faggot

>i don't smoke
>420 tho

Attached: 1511703982417.png (1000x1000, 345K)

jesus you couldnt even try to make a good image? neck yourself trash

DUDE WEED LMAO

I quit smoking for this reason, that was 3 years ago, I miss it every fucking day

Fuck off I hate weed. It's the most overrated drug in existence.

>just eat salads and chicken bro

Smoking can be comfy if you're doing it while talking to old friends in a comfy summer night, drinking alcohol and having fun.

If you unironically smoke alone though you need to kys.

People who smoke are the biggest cucks on the planet.
Not only are you paying an exorbitant amount of money to kill yourself slowly, you're also doing it by sticking a long object in your mouth and sucking on it.
Don't even get me started on zoomers and their juuls which they for some reason think is one step above cigarettes when it's the same shit but more expensive.

If you're gonna kill yourself just put a bullet in your brain, it's less resource intensive than smoking

t. jibtech

yeah but i probably look (and am) much cooler than you whilst smoking.

And I have more gains. Your point?

you won't need your gains in HELL, bucko. because that's where you're gonna be.

The purpose of smoking/vaping is to enjoy the nicotine, not to die, you absolute moron. I don’t even smoke but holy shit is your post dumb.

You're not funny at all. Autistic faggot.

dunno man it feels great actually. nobody is forcing you to smoke if u dont want to

i know im doing this in every thread, what's your point?

>I don't even smoke
It's not good to lie you peter puffing sodomite.

Enjoy having only 70% of oxygen for your lift.

Enjoy constantly lacking vitamins. (Smokers need to consume twice as many). Weak retard.

>Smokers need to consume twice as many
citation needed

>why, yes, I use snus before and after the gym, how could you tell?

Attached: file.png (1068x601, 306K)

Google is your friend.
verywellmind.com/smoking-and-vitamin-depletion-2825319

Smokers aren't living life. They're WASTING life.

for you

based

Christcuck

Post the fullsize image you retard

Attached: 1550837233194.png (589x583, 392K)

Is this the thread where all the kids that never got invited to parties come out to cry like bitches?

>buaaah cigarett is bad

Cry more

Attached: 1565193335841.png (785x1000, 261K)

Haha! Now that you've provided evidence backing your claim, I am going to implement stage 2 in my argument. Stage 2 is ignoring you and leaving this thread.

Eating produces free radicals. So if you really cared you'd be a skinny DYEL chad and not a hypocritical meathead virgin.

Sorry bro but air is a huge fucking deal. Life without being able to enjoy fresh air to the fullest isn't worth living.

Oh and smoking makes your skin look like fucking shit. I couldn't believe my eyes how good it looked after I quit. Before it was yellow not it is slightly pink, signifying health and superior genetics.

>tfw smoker and go to doctor
>>user you must be one of those vegan health nuts! You have slightly lower folic scores and 100% saturation, maybe think about eating meat again if you're tired
>tfw tell him that folic score is from smoking
>>omg user stop smoking it's so bad for you and wrecks your oxyge.... wait, are you sure you're not just vegan? It's okay to tell me if you're vegan
>No
>Hm. You should still give up smoking because cancer
I didn't tell him that smokers who eat a lot of good food and exercise have lower cancer rates than people with shit diets. I think he's still convinced I'm vegan and the low heart rate is a sign I'm not eating enough instead of a sign I do cardio.

>a cheesy mom blog with a 2 referenced studies which say smokers need 35mg more of vit C or an unknown amount more if vit E than non smokers
wow that's really hard to manage..