Gyno/low test general

I have had gyno type nipples for over 10 years and my doc says it's not gyno, what do
I am already cutting junk food and losing weight drinking only water

Attached: gerard-joling1.jpg (600x400, 96K)

Fuck this self-improvement bullshit, I'm not going to be a slave for anyone. racking weights just so that I could appeal to some lazy 3/10 bitch. So I should stop watching series, stop fapping, video games, eating pizza, taking hot showers, all of that to gain enough "discipline" to be a sucker? Fuck off cunt you gonna discipline me for that?

gyno is genetic, you could be in literal Auschwitz mode and still have it, listen to your doctor retard.

Source?

my doc says it's not gyno though, and that I just needed to stop drinking beer which didn't help

when i had gyno every time i did something that raised estrogen my nips would get puffy so dont fap or drink beer

Is this a copypasta?

Is this a copypasta?

Get off your ass and do some fasted low intensity steady state cardio, fatty.

Pic related.

Attached: yohimbine_blue.png (587x436, 36K)

Is this a copypasta?

Is this a copypasta?

Is this a copypasta?

>Gerard Joling

file this one under things I did not expect to come across on Jow Forums this morning

Is this copypasta?

Ik scrolde erdoorheen en dacht "wtf was dat Gerard Joling op Jow Forums??"

it's not gyno, it's puffy nipples which are 100% genetic, some third worlders have it naturally even hunter gatherers, it's 100% fucking genetic and due to genetic predisposition to store water and fat underneath the nipple

Have you tried not looking like shit?
I'll bet you're weak or fat

wist niet dat Jow Forums gay niveau van gerard joling had bereikt, wat een cancer

wist niet dat Jow Forums gay niveau van gerard joling had bereikt, wat een cancer

Is this a copypasta?

harry sanxchez

I believe gyno is a sign of somewhat healthy testosterone, as you need test to convert it into estradiol. Of course, you might just be hypersensitive to estradiol. I have a mild case of gyno and OHP is my strongest lift which is arguably the lift which is the most susceptible to an androgen response.

>t. Gordon
Nou moet jij even luisteren, lieveling. Ik heb even echt geen behoefte aan dat gekanker van je. Met je grafkop.