Looking for someone to form check my on my overhead press and pendlay row form...

Looking for someone to form check my on my overhead press and pendlay row form. Any advice is appreciated as I am trying to get stronger. I am 150lbs 5'9.

OHP: youtube.com/watch?v=GklNwjlZaZE&feature=youtu.be

Pendlay Row: youtube.com/watch?v=xQUj9J2huKw

Attached: row and ohp.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CnBmiBqp-AI?t=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Row is good, dont see a reason to brace for that long though

I have a history of low back problems, specifically facet joint issues, so I try to be very careful. Thanks for the post though

I can never make any progress on OHP. Any advice?

I don't know man, I'm still trying to get my form down to make sure it looks good to move up in weight. I don't believe 90lbs is anything special

squeeze cheeks, you take way too long getting ready for the first rep, tighter lats, retard tier grip as it looks like you're doing it thumbless

when you do barbell rows like that do you even feel it in your back? I kinda stopped focusing on the burn when I started GSLP and juts focused on getting the bar up in a proper matter with good form

youtu.be/CnBmiBqp-AI?t=19

lmao wtf are these peckerwood ass exercises

try doing seated db press and some real barbell rows with your back at 45 degrees instead of this reddit shit

It's a triceps-dominant movement, so work on your triceps. My favourites are close grip bench, dips. It will carry over to bench press.

Increasing your OHP or bench press isn't rocket science - after your BP, perform close grip bench or dips for hypertrophy, maximum of 4 sets. Both BP and OHP are triceps-dominant exercises. When I finally understood it, my 1rms skyrocketed.

>seated dumbell press
literally why?

this

So you can turn it into an incline bench using the bench instead of doing an actual overhead press

look in any gym
all the jacked, juicy, shredded, aesthetics brahs will do dumbbells for shoulders

no one other than internet memelords will do standing barbell

This
You want some crooked ass janky shoulders keep ignoring dumbell presses and for good measure keep pretending tricep work isn't the main driver behind shoulder and chest numbers going up

Taking advice here is a bad idea OP. Find a different board where lifters actually care about eachother.

overheadpress
You can bend back a little further so you are pushing in a straight line. Especially on the way down you can lean more back to prevent the bar from going in a curve down. Its supposed to be straight line not curve. You Could also try keeping your forearms in front of the bar not right under in the starting position. Look up rippletitts and barbell logic tutorials

nothing wrong with doing thumbless grip ohp you mong

It seems at the top of your row, you are dive-bombing your chest into the bar. Stop that.

OHP form looks good but I wonder how it looks when you up the weight a bit. If you can maintain most of that form, you'll be fine.

someone doesn't understand compound exercises.

(no one tell him)