Why are legs considered so important on Jow Forums?

Why are legs considered so important on Jow Forums?

Literally nobody does squats in my gym.

Attached: legsstrongmuscular.jpg (1200x600, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/optimusprime_334/?utm_source=ig_embed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Part of a well balancing physique most power comes from the lower body big legs are aesthetic

Because it's half of your body and the majority of your mode of transportation if you're not a fat as fat ass. Fuck your gym.

because muh manliness contrarian redditors infest this place

>muh hardcore leg day
>muh squats

If literally nobody's squatting you don't go to a gym, you go to a "cardio center." Get under the fucking bar

0/10

Because the squat rack is the heart and soul of the gym. If you're natty, the holy trinity for growth is squat, deadlifts and benchpress. If they aren't working legs, they're either all on juice or perma-DYEL.

Attached: Draper-Squats.jpg (1600x1182, 306K)

>Using a pussy pad on the bar

cringe

There are no bigger copers on this board than retards explaining why they don't train their lower body

>says the man that never squatted really heavy in his life

After a certain amount of plates, you need the pad to keep the sheer weight of the iron from injuring you.

No your back will adapt to the weight of the bar don't be a pussy

I've never seen a powerlifting meet use one and I've watched world record holders squatting

Pic related Ray Williams raw squatting 1k for a double no pussy pad instagram.com/optimusprime_334/?utm_source=ig_embed

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-02-14-at-4.35.15-PM (1).png (738x582, 201K)

Tbh Ray squats high as fuck, both in training and on the platform, he's lucky he's gotten passed in so many meets.

Because no one on Jow Forums is sub 10% bf except me, and squatting 3pl8 is easy when you are a fattass.

I wonder how many powershitters can do 2pl8 pullups

Falling back on pullups, the most dyel of all exercises

>his ass isn’t even parallel with his knees

Attached: 74FDACD0-C231-49CB-B3F1-4E315AD6D6CE.png (258x314, 120K)

>no pussy pad
>babby belt

Lmao

Legs are considered important because they are very useful for walking. Walking is a very useful ability for moving from one place to another with no equipment. Try walking without legs. You can't do it.

Because they make up half of your body. Increasing your squat to bodyweight ratio increases athleticism (vertical jump and sprint time)

Post body fatty

The pad literally does jack shit for anything over a plate, all it does it raise the centre of gravity and make for a shitty, awkward rack.
Unironically do you even lift?

Then you go to a shit gym

i squatted for the first time today i did 185 for 5 reps, it was weird because it didn't feel strenuous in my legs but everywhere else was wobbly and shitty - do i just gotta keep doing it and become more stable? i leaned forward alot on a few reps

absolutely keep going, yeah

>After a certain amount of plates, you need the pad to keep the sheer weight of the iron from injuring you.

That would have to be over LMAO6PLAET, which I'm sure you'll never have to worry about.