The snake juice is making me gag

The snake juice is making me gag
Getting results but each day it's harder to down even a little
What do? Add more lemon juice?

Attached: 16C37457-466D-4406-875B-BB8E1D698CAC.jpg (629x419, 53K)

you are putting too much shit into your snake juice. Anyway what's your snake juice recipe. Let's hear it.

it's literally just 2 types of salt.

pink salt
no salt
redmill baking soda
epsom salt
and uh lemon juice

Pretty sure lemon juice should be separate from the snake juice, and taken with apple cider vinegar

remove epson and baking soda. Lemon juice too.

Cole is using baking soda in the latest version of snake juice, at least last time I checked. It lets you lower the amounts of other salts in the drink and it makes it taste less like a mouth-full of seawater.

Jesus you mentally ill retards just eat less

>just eat less
that's what they're doing fuckwit

Attached: 1507608289767.jpg (716x724, 52K)

Buy O.R.S or Pedialyte or another replacement sachet, it's literally the same except they add dextrose

isnt salt water just a laxative?

In high amounts. Most people who get fasting diarrhea do so because they're drinking way too much salt. Properly mixed electrolytes shouldn't taste like seawater

How about the actual amounts you're using?

Bitch wtf is snake juice

Cut back on the salts lol. You need some, but you really don't need so much normally. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Cole and why he feels so much is necessary.
Just use about a 1:1 ratio of salt:potassium and dilute it until you can tolerate it.

Protip: the more you are depleted of electrolytes, the more you will cave the salt. If it's nauseating, it's probably more salt than you need at the moment.

Bitch wtf is snake juice

you mixed it too strong
make sure are getting flat scoops of tsp and not mounds in there

Instead of a 500 calorie deficit it's a total calorie deficit with enhanced muscle integrity

I've never seen any before and after pictures of anyone of reasonable muscle mass cutting successfully by fasting. no, snake man himself doesn't count.

Also just sip it throughout the day. Little sips here and there make it way more tolerable.

Dextrose is literally pure sugar you retard

You could just alternate day fast if you want to forego snake juice
Progress would be like .5 but you won't need to drink nasty salt water

sipping part I've done, but thanks

I'll cut back on the salts and add the lemon juice

Bitch wtf is snake juice

just dry fast, fags

Mix double the appropriate dosage into a cup of hot water
Wait until it's warm
Down it

semen
semen is making them gag

down 1/4 tsp of baking soda and 1/4 tsp of salt and 1/2 potassium chlorate all at once then drink regular water. Repeat this if you start to feel like shit