Are humans designed to consume cereal?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 87K)

Humans aren't designed to do anything you fucking retard. Humans are however, well adapted to digest grains after they're cooked and processed to remove most of the cellulose.

Yes

>Humans aren't designed to do anything

Retard detected

Daily reminder that grains are for the slave class. We have the digestive system of a carnivore.

Cereals were created by the original nofappers.

Grains let you pump out more babies, so the next time you fight those faggy hunter-gatherers you outnumber them like six to one.

Get bent, savages.

Yesss and we are also designed to AHHH YEE GIVE ME AHH YE COOMMMMMM

Well I'm gluten intolerant as fuck so I'm not, to say the least

>>hurr durr by my own logic the fat slobs ruling england were healthier than the workers
Gains are for the warrior class as well.

Can you eat cereal without cooking it?
Better diet, worse lifestyle. If we're talking about the sedentary fucks that is.

u fuck niggers 100 percent

>hunter-gatherers
>gatherers
>GATHERERS
fucking paleo shill retards

Humans are designed to do what ever the fuck they want.

society QUICKLY AND RAPIDLY progressed as soon as we figured out how to farm grains, even though our yields were absolute fucking shit, so bad that one bad year meant a whole village would die.

instead of everyone foraging for their food, we had farmers to farm food for the rest of society that did other things like manage the city or create tools.

and there is evidence that we weren't exactly hunters, we were scavengers, preying on weak animals or scavenging what was left of another animal's kill

Good post

>are humans designed
no

Are humans designed to post here?

We're not adapted to eating wheat. We've only been doing it for a short period of time in the larger scope of millions and millions of years of human life. That's why it makes us fat and sick. It was never human food until a couple thousand years ago, and even then it wasn't mass produces garbage with a billion gs of sugar in it.

the modern human originated just about 200000 years ago. wtf does "million and millions" of year of human life mean, homo sapians have been around for a small while user

Of course we are, don't you just start salivating when you see a field of wheat? Don't you just want to run in, grab a handfull and chew on that delicious wheat?

and modern wheat has been around for all of 50 years? maybe a bit more. not to mention bread that's done in a few minutes as opposed to a whole day of fermentation before even going into the oven.

>50 years
>bread was not eaten until the 60s
>"Give us this day, our daily bread" was just some retarded shit that Jesus said
>Jesus broke some rock in half, called it his body, and everyone pretended that they knew what he meant by "bread"

Reading comprehension, user.