I cannot do a single pull up

I cannot do a single pull up

Attached: 1566838305241.gif (216x261, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7-5gbtfOY
youtu.be/Jp7-5gbtfOY?t=137
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did five today and I'm fat.

Why didn't you finish the other 25 fattie?

I’ve been fasting since 9:30pm last night and just did twenty

Attached: 73B5268F-178B-4573-9AAF-A0B6BBEEBBB5.png (444x414, 341K)

I can do 5 before getting gassed.

I can do a couple of sets of 12 and then maybe 2 of 8 and then I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

I can do 5

Shits hard

Attached: 1566352828700.png (500x422, 164K)

You'll get there. I couldn't do a single full body dip before. Now I can do 1 set of 5 and 1 set of 8 several months later.

I don't feel superior for being able to do more than you.

I don't get why pull ups don't really improve from doing pull ups - at least, not like doing other exercises does.

I think it might be the lack of weight progression. Gonna get myself a chain belt and start upping the weights while keeping reps low to see if that makes more of a difference than just 4x12.

I can do 4 sets of 7 but i pretty much always fail the last rep in the fourth set

They do, you're just training the wrong way. Look up Russian pull-up training.

If I start with them without doing any exercises I can do 15 or more but if I do hypertrophy with 3s concentric eccentric phases I can barely do 10

I can do 3 but it feels like I'm just curling the bar. Can't get the form right to use my back.

He said pull up. Reverse your grip

I can do like 8-10 if I go to full lock out and keep them strict. Probably 5 if I'm going chest-to-bar.

More like 30 if I do the 1/4 rom that you see most people doing in the gym.

Do them properly or fuck off.

I can barely do two. Don't worry user, your first ever pull up will always be the hardest.

I did 4 sets of 15 as a workout last night, but I take really long rest times (like 10 min). I also look like shit so don’t feel too bad

I can usually do 3x8

Find a gym. Locate the assisted pull-up machine. Use sissy pad, progressively reducing weight until you no longer need it. Takes time, but it should help.

Step 1. Find gym
Step 2. Locate assisted pull-up/dip machine.
Step 3. Use sissy pad with just enough weight to allow you to hoist yourself up with good form at a controlled pace.
Step 4. Use progressively lower weight until you no longer need sissy pad.
Step 5. Buy a dip belt and start strapping weights to yourself.
Step 6. Make it.

use a lat pulldown machine

Not sure I want to help someone who makes such a shit thread, but just watch this, then stop posting and lurk moar for about a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

Can do 4 sets of 25 pull-ups

>Still look like shit tho (aka skinnyfat)

Fellow skinnyfat here

That's still really good user. Keep it up

try eating a salad

Test

>I don't get why pull ups don't really improve from doing pull ups - at least, not like doing other exercises does.

You're ei ther too fat, or your muscles aren't growing due to excess training volume or too lit tle training volume
experimen t
try and do pull ups every other day, 5 sets max to muscular failure, if your reps don't improve change it up to pullups every 72h, if you start improving but not by much try and change it up to pullups every 96 hours..

Test

Do negatives, eventually you will can do at least one, then finish your sets with negatives and it will build up

Lift with your elbows. A good thing to try is, while holding the bar, try putting your hands behind your back.

How the fuck do I see guys here always talking about how many pull-ups they can do?
I'm a V5 climber, 155lbs at 6' 11%bf, and I can do 5x7 before my back is done, or 5x5 with 10kg extra on me
Super strict, 2-2.5 seconds when going down

Do you niggas cheat? Do I do the cleanest pull-ups here? Nevermind normies, they laugh at me when I do my workout in the park talkin shit about my 2-3 minute rests

I'm 6'5", 262lbs, my one goal in life is to be able to do pull-ups

I'd use resistance bands if I had the faintest idea how they're supposed to work

post body or literally vid, do you weigh like 20kg?

Do negatives until you can do 1

Inb4 not full ROM.

t.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7-5gbtfOY

Is this you?

youtu.be/Jp7-5gbtfOY?t=137