Well Jow Forums i’ve officially been ditched by my one and only social group leaving me a friendless loner loser...

Well Jow Forums i’ve officially been ditched by my one and only social group leaving me a friendless loner loser. Now the gym is the one and only good thing I have going good for me. How do you cope with this?

Also how do you increase the amount of pull ups you do? Can’t seem to be able to do more than 5-6 reps at any given time.

Attached: 35E37198-3953-4645-AE23-85E4653470B4.jpg (406x451, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wtBc5ABgYEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How? What happened?
And you do 6 and then do negatives.

You can improve pull-ups by doing more pull-ups

The Only thing I can think of is that I flirted and cuddled with a girl who one of my friends had/has a crush on back in mid july, I didn’t even realise this until after the fact in mid august. When it came to my attention that he had been pissed off with me the entire time, I apologised the same night I found this out. My best guess is that he’s convinced the rest of them to ditch me because I’ve been on good terms with the rest of them, but tonight they’ve made plans without me and gone out and ignored my messages when I tried to see what was up.

bros before hoes

also how do i make new frens?

How old are you? 16? Your friends sound like little diva pussies. Fuck em. Get new friends

If your so-called friends aren't in the gym with you, they were probably fucking losers anyway. Fuck em. Move on. They likely sensed your growing interest in the gym and were intimidated by it, hereby making them onions-bellie fuckhead betas. You're better off without them user.

Use your hobby to your advantage and befriend people at your local gym. Ask for a spot, make casual conversation, and friendships will slowly blossom. Maybe even relationships if you play your cards right. As a general rule of thumb, just be nice.

Also, you can improve your pull ups by doing them more often, and also doing negative pull ups.

You still have us you massive faggot

Same here user. Fuck friends, make gains.

>petty "friends"
>needs advice on how to do more pullups
>came to Jow Forums for social life advice
Either a legit teenager or just a retard. Might be both.

Are 100% northern european descent?

My best friend since preschool ghosted me. I had got into it with a mutual friend of ours and HIS friend, so I think they had a hand in convincing my bestfriend.

Sucks but, of they can just ghost you like that, does it really matter? Cleary I valued the friendship more anyway.

Whatever happened, I'm married now and leaving for the Navy soon. No looking back.

People are fuckin crazy now OP I am older than you and I will tell you meeting people as you get older can be more difficult. I’ve lost friends for various reasons over the years, sometimes it’s just time and you drift apart, people move all that. It’s not always a negative thing so don’t sweat this one this sounds pretty college/highschoolish so whatever. If you have thought: I always wanted to try this one activity but haven’t, and it will have a social aspect do that.
Just keep chasing women anyways in the end you want a wife/long term relationship. That is what people do as they get older. Going out in groups not so much.

thing that worked pull up wise:
was able to do like 10,
started doing sets of 5-6 x10 with minutes rest. added more when that got eay
worked for me.

youtu.be/wtBc5ABgYEM

Harrison if that is you, it's because you talked to us all like we were beneath you for like 6 years. We finally had enough of your snipey, bitchey, bullshit and cut you out for that reason. I wish you all the happiness in the world but also fuck you.

Love your enemies and hate your friends, your enemies remain the same your friends always change

Could be worse, you still have Jow Forums. At least that's what keeps me alive.

I didnt even like you trump supporters anyway

if the sole motive that keeps you alive is 4chin you might as well kill yourself

Lat pulldown machine and work in volume this time

>I had got into it with a mutual friend
What are you trying to say bro

Do volume training. Russian ladder pullup method is great.

But how can I do it 6x per week when my back will be recovering after pull day?

based

It's pull ups, pussy, you can do them every day, unless they're weighted.

>I’m married now and leaving for the navy soon
Oh No No No No you’re fucked

>two friends marry each other
>guess who wasn't invited to the wedding

Eventually I think most people realize that the majority of your friends are only your friends for convenience.