Ahhhh!! I sure am glad I spent my youth doing heavy deadlifts

Ahhhh!! I sure am glad I spent my youth doing heavy deadlifts.

Attached: man-back-pain.jpg (225x323, 26K)

Jefferson Deadlifts > Deadlifts

jokes on you I can't even lift 405 so it's not even heavy

anything over 315 is heavy, ur fucked lmao

This will happen if you're not doing the Rippetoe style deadlift. That one is the most mechanically stable form.

If you learned to do diddies from other sources then send me a postcard from snap city when you're older.

It's not dude. Most Jow Forumsizens pulling 355 to feel good about themselves aren't doing any harm to themselves unless they use shit form or lift outside their limits. It's very easy to deadlift a lot of weight with minimal training. I've only had 2-3 deadlifting sessions in my life and I could pull 275x3. Unless guys here are pulling competition weight and above it's not that dangerous and competition weight for any lift could be dangerous

Literally 95% of people here are pulling competition weight. This isn’t a public dyel forum and if you need dyel advice I suggest you go back to Gaia

>doing deadlift when you can just do back extensions

I don't think I'll ever get past 3 pl8s. I love deadlifts but I'm not strong/built for them, I use volume instead of intensity

I can't tell whats fucking ironic and whats not anymore

my hands hurt too much to dl past about 230 lbs. no amount of supp exercise can get me past this, and it makes me real sad.

>shit form or lift outside their limits

You actually have zero idea what you're talking about and I'd wager you're in your early 20s or younger

Have you tried not being a bitch?

yes. i cant maintain grip because it physically hurts too much.

>not sleeping on the floor for better back health
ngmi

Here come all the manlets calling you a fatty

Why don't people just stick to hyperextensions, leg curls and squats (10×4) and that's it?
Why you gotta be a fag and risk fucking your shit up just for "muh heavy lifts"?
Unless you compete, taking such a risk is dumb and gay

yes. i cant maintain grip because it physically hurts too much.

More like, wish I had then my back would have been strong enough for all those acute stressors

You mustve been pretty retarded not lifting with a neutral spine grandpa!

Off topic,

Am I the only one that cant open a thread or getting a gateway error?

its happening to me too

its happening to me too

same

Not happening to me, but it seems to take years for me to post in a thread regardless of which device I'm using so it seems gookmoot is fucking us yet again.

Literal meme exercise.
>For back and grip strength: Do rows and weighted chinups
>for posterior chain: Do back extensions, and hip thrusts

If you must deadlift, at least make sure it's trap bar.

4channel is rip

How bout jeff? Rippletits ain't even a physical therapist.

Jefferson Airplane > Jefferson Starship

guys will using a hex bar save my back? I want to do a 4 plate dead but last time I worked my way over 315 I hurt my back pulling 375 or so. this was 4 years ago.

Attached: hoox boor.jpg (426x320, 19K)

Attached: 1323824563734.gif (203x120, 773K)

>no mattress crew
>no pillow either crew
>nofap crew
>cold shower crew
>no shampoo crew

I love deadlifts cause its the only lift i find easy. But earlier i did 75kg and fuck my grip is failing. Also i still have some back problems and it never got fixed by deadlifts

Should i just not do this? I also see people saying its a meme lift too so idk what the point of doing this

use lots of chalk and learn how to do a proper hook grip

best crew
there still is hope for Jow Forums !

>Aaaah I'm glad I spent my days shitposting on that gay imageboard

Attached: 1553299120017.jpg (852x480, 26K)