Weekly Sleep Check-in

Let's see those big sleep gains, Jow Forums!
You know sleep is a critical factor to muscle recovery and big brain growth

Attached: sleepAug30.jpg (842x1263, 229K)

Please charge your phone, it’s giving me anxiety.

>1hr 5 min
Yikes

Attached: 1545666115184.png (500x364, 249K)

what's this faggot app

I sleep 8h/day usually and I don't know how you ppl manage to live on 4. I need a 4h nap after a 4h night every single time.

Fitbit app with a FitBit Charge 3

Been getting 4 hours a night since Tuesday. Getting fit and 24/7 caregiving are not compatible.

It gets easier when you get into your mid 20's. Once you have kids you won't see an 8hr night sleep for a long while

Insomnia fag here how tf do you make sleep gains?

>tfw wow classic is destroying my gains both sleepwise and gymwise

Attached: 1552037299064.png (677x605, 270K)

Set a time to wake up every morning. Doesn't matter how tired you are or how much you slept you need to get out of bed at the time everyday. Stop drinking coffee and caffeine at 2pm. Drink lots of water during the day and have a lighter meal for dinner. Limit your screen time in the evening and try not to use any screens two hours before you want to go to bed.
What really helped me is every night before I went to bed I made a little list of things I wanted to do when I woke up. This gave me a reason to get out of bed when my alarm went off rather then thinking "what's the point of getting up this early" and going back to sleep.

>tfw street sweeper wakes me up at 5am and I can't get back to sleep

Attached: 1549362354296.jpg (738x719, 36K)

Pretty much the same every day.

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-153258.png (1440x3120, 311K)

Check these huge numbers

Attached: Screenshot_20190830_153603_com.northcube.sleepcycle.jpg (1080x2280, 414K)

Thanks man i do need to cut my screen time, really have been trying to sleep more. I cut coffee cause there was a full 3 days i didn't sleep, since then i can at least get 2 hours a night but I'm trying to improve it more. Feeling exhausted at a waggie job is the worst.
Would you recommend exercising in the morning? I hear that helps with waking up.

Yes dynamic stretching and light exercise. It will wake you up, loosen your muscles reducing risk of strains and sprains, and get your blood pumping making you feel better and more energetic.
There are videos of the Japanese morning radio stretching on YouTube which are really good and easy to follow or you can find a 5/10 minute dynamic stretching video to follow as well

>"let's see those sleep gaings"
>mfw in 2 months I've had two polysomnographies and one sleep latency test
>Next week I'm gonna get my results and talk with my medic
Wish me lucks anons, I've been losing my sleep gains since the start of this year and I just want to know the fucking diagnosis

Attached: 1554182032398.jpg (300x221, 35K)

also try to make your bedroom pitch black. wear those eye protectors if you need. sounds is also a big no no. make the room reasonably cold or take a cold shower before bed. yes i know its counter-intuitive but body slows down your heart rate to stop pumping some much blood into your extremities to conserve temperature and it makes you drowsy. easier to fall asleep.

I have to be up at 6am everyday but I try and remember when I have to go to sleep.
Garmin connect with vivoactive 3 music

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-082235__01.jpg (1080x2140, 179K)

got 10 hours last night after only getting 5 the night before and im never going back to sub-6 hour nights again. why did it take me so long to finally understand?

>you have a natural 5am alarm and dont immediately go to the gym after it wakes you up
pathetic

Thats funny classic fixed my sleep schedule because I started waking up early to avoid the ques

Sleep looking, thick, solid, and tight

I had a summer job tues/wed/thur I had to get up really early for but I’m done with that now so I’m working pack up to 9+ hrs a night

Attached: 286964D0-34FF-4B06-85FB-E626394BE048.png (828x1792, 325K)